Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shane Mosley chat tonight at 8PM ET/5PM PT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
FH CHAT: SHANE MOSLEY

TONIGHT, Thursday, August 21st, at 8:00PM ET/5:00PM PT, three-division world champion "SUGAR" SHANE MOSLEY is coming to the FightHype Chat Room to answer questions and speak directly with the fans about his upcoming clash with Ricardo Mayorga and much more. Register a free account today for your opportunity to chat live. At the conclusion of the chat session, one lucky fan will receive a phone call directly from Mosley for a one-on-one conversation before wrapping things up. Don't miss this unique opportunity to speak directly with and have your questions answered by one of the world's top boxers.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3232.html

The CEO
I missed the chat...hope it went well....

On a side note....I just went in there and some guy said, "Cotto can be the next Gatti.".....lol....horrible.
hardhead
Hey Hype I sent you a PM. Thank Dan and everybody else for everything..peace
thehype
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 21 2008, 09:13 PM) [snapback]401392[/snapback]
Hey Hype I sent you a PM. Thank Dan and everybody else for everything..peace

Got it. No problem...I'll let them know. Glad you enjoyed it.

On a side note....

Mayweather-DLH II on the horizon?

Mosley: "I can't really answer that question. His last fight is supposed to be with Mayweather. You never know in boxing."
FenderDG3
I missed the chat as well. Are you guys gonna put up the chat transcript like you normally do, and if so when can we expect it?
thehype
Yeah, we'll put it up...not sure exactly when though...but soon.
FenderDG3
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 21 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]401399[/snapback]
Yeah, we'll put it up...not sure exactly when though...but soon.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Boxingjunkie
Sorry I missed it. Had to work. Cant wait to see the transcripts.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 21 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]401391[/snapback]
I missed the chat...hope it went well....

On a side note....I just went in there and some guy said, "Cotto can be the next Gatti.".....lol....horrible.

hahaha,I remember that dude..Gatti and Cotto are soo far apart from each other in skill it's disrespectful to Cotto to say that..Some people just know nothing about boxing..hahaha..
-------HYPE-----Man,you gotta let me know farther in advance on this chats if you can..I check the site a couple times a day and I think I missed the post you put about the Mosley chat by 1 hour..I came on here at 3 than worked out,ate dinner and by that time it was 7 soo I watched some fights from the Olympics I dvred..It really sucks I missed chattin with Mosley..
JonnyBlaze
The first thing I thought of when I missed the chat was it had to be Leon's fault..hahaha..I remember you saying you're not going to post who is coming in too soon since ya think he might try to call them up and not have them come on the fighthype chat..
D-MARV
I missed the chat but I hope it went well. Can't wait to read the transcript!
Eaner0919
how many people joined Ben?

good to see you doing chats

I have to start mine sometime soon LOL

E
caneman
QUOTE(Eaner0919 @ Aug 22 2008, 11:06 PM) [snapback]401575[/snapback]
how many people joined Ben?

good to see you doing chats

I have to start mine sometime soon LOL

E

Brother EEEEEEEEEEE! I was gonna hit you up & tell you bad you weren't on yahoo! I missed it over a business call & was in the damn chat room! kinda sucked!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.