Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not Sega Shinobi! LOL
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BGv2.0
This is funny as hell. I don't know what to think.....I mean I applaud their "vigilante" mindset....IMHO....we would do well to have people like this in record numbers.....but then when you see their pics.....any badassness behind the idea....just totally goes out the window.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/Cops_nab_N...igilantes_.html
AKay
HAHAHAHA I trained those guys.
The live in the next town over.
Wil
Douchebag
QUOTE(AKay @ Aug 22 2008, 01:22 PM) [snapback]401507[/snapback]
HAHAHAHA I trained those guys.
The live in the next town over.
Wil

Did you really train them? If so, I know you must be disapointed in your students. They must be diciplined for this Lamery. LOL
AKay
i am disappointed in them penalty is death via flying guillotine.
hardhead
laugh.gif laugh.gif That is FUCKING hilarious!!! It is good that they want to rid the neighborhood of drug dealers and want to take initiative. It's also a good thing for them that they got arrested before they confronted the drug dealers because if they were any legit, serious dealers they're more than likely packing heat, and not just pistols, around these parts they tot assault rifles, as they say "not even Bruce Lee could whip a bullet's ass"
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 22 2008, 06:32 PM) [snapback]401547[/snapback]
laugh.gif laugh.gif That is FUCKING hilarious!!! It is good that they want to rid the neighborhood of drug dealers and want to take initiative. It's also a good thing for them that they got arrested before they confronted the drug dealers because if they were any legit, serious dealers they're more than likely packing heat, and not just pistols, around these parts they tot assault rifles, as they say "not even Bruce Lee could whip a bullet's ass"

That's what I was thinking. They said they delivered a warning to the drug dealers but they must have known they wouldn't stop their drug related activities because of some letters. Or maybe they did, I mean they must not be that intelligent in the first place if they were really dressed in ninja apparel complete with weapons. Come to think of it, they are dumb, specially after telling the cops that they were "Shinobi warriors". How much you want to bet these guys have little to no martial arts training.
rusty_trombone
those kids:

Akay:
AKay
lmaooooooooooooo
ROLL DEEP
laugh.gif

Just read that report. Those kids have been watching too much Dog the Bounty Hunter.

'Interested in Martial Arts' probably means they went to one shitty Kung Fu class, done a few press ups at home and own a few rare Jackie Chan DVD's.

It's good that they're thinking about the local community, but there are better ways to go about it, lol.
AKay
^^ who told you about my secret training techniques?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(AKay @ Sep 2 2008, 01:31 PM) [snapback]402835[/snapback]
^^ who told you about my secret training techniques?

laugh.gif

$75 per hour...bargin!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.