Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chorizo
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
so I was doing a little grocery shopping at WalMart with the family, and my wife and I decided to give the Chorizo a go...this was the authentique shit in the Mexican section.....so when we got home, I molded it up into a few patties and threw it on the grill....I was thinking I was gonna get some flavor.....I love me some flavor.

After taking it off the grill and mashing it up in some white rice, I took a bite......................they got me, man.

Is this how the Mexicans fuck with the cuisine adventurous Americans? Is this the REAL Montezuma's revenge??

fuckin' CALIENTE!!

P.S.~ I don't wanna hear nobody saying my mouth is a pussy....I like spicy food...but not too spicy like this was....this gotta be some kinda down low Mexican payback or somethin'....lol
rusty_trombone
nothing a good beer can't cool down. or maybe some gruner.
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL CEO, stick to to BBQ Lays chips you pussy.
The CEO
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 23 2008, 09:13 PM) [snapback]401655[/snapback]
nothing a good beer can't cool down. or maybe some gruner.

It tasted real good, but it was like instant sweat....and oh yeah....I was downing some Prima Pilses...

QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 23 2008, 09:48 PM) [snapback]401662[/snapback]
Your mouth is a pussy.

But I'm sure they have different ones that are a bit more mild.

I knew it....lol....this might be some average shit to the those that like their food to taste like fire....or maybe I just caught a batch with some extra chili peppers....who knows...

Oh no....I just farted.....it was a wet one....I gotta go sit down for a moment.....
The CEO
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 23 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]401664[/snapback]
LOL CEO, stick to to BBQ Lays chips you pussy.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
But seriously man Mexican food, while being torture at first for beginners, is actually addictive. And fattening, why do you think there are so many fat people in Mexico? And the candy, man Mexican candy is delicious but it will fuck up your teeth.
The CEO
Not sayin' you're saying I'M a beginner....but if you read that food thread we had in this section, you would know I ain't no n00b when it comes to Mexican food or food in general.....I love Mexican food....and yes...it can be VERY addictive...I remember carrying out a "Special Guadalajara" plate from my local joint once a week for like 2 months straight....lol....but out of all the Mexican dishes I've eaten in my life, nothing has ever came close to the heat I experienced tonight.....it totally caught me off guard....

I demand that dj or kidbazooka or some other Mexican joker comes in here and gives me a motherfucking explanation.....
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 23 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]401669[/snapback]
Haha, I know people like you though. I have no idea what your background is, but I find generally here it's with the pure Australian's with not really an ethnic background struggle with spicy food.
I have actually seen people find the "sweet chilli" sauce from McDonalds hot and then seen a friend burn up from a bit of salami that was apparently too hot and I didn't even notice it was a spicy one, lol.
But I'm pretty used to it, I have a bit of chilli with some food (depends what I'm eating), but generally I think with chorizo they have different levels of hotness.

I have a friend who sweats from eating salt and vinegar chips and tomato sauce, lol.

LOL...now THOSE are some pussymouthed motherfuckers...and for the record, I have a 100% ethnic background...half Greek/half Russian.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 23 2008, 10:33 PM) [snapback]401670[/snapback]
I have a friend who sweats from eating salt and vinegar chips and tomato sauce, lol.

LOL
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 23 2008, 10:29 PM) [snapback]401668[/snapback]
Not sayin' you're saying I'M a beginner....but if you read that food thread we had in this section, you would know I ain't no n00b when it comes to Mexican food or food in general.....I love Mexican food....and yes...it can be VERY addictive...I remember carrying out a "Special Guadalajara" plate from my local joint once a week for like 2 months straight....lol....but out of all the Mexican dishes I've eaten in my life, nothing has ever came close to the heat I experienced tonight.....it totally caught me off guard....

I demand that dj or kidbazooka or some other Mexican joker comes in here and gives me a motherfucking explanation.....

I didn't even know they had a Mexican food section at Wal Mart. Probably made in India.
The CEO
lol...they do at the one near my house...our WalMart is like a haven for Mexicans....I swear...there's tons of Mexican boutiques, grocers, and restaurantsaround here....you can call North Georgia "Little Mexico" and not be too far off depending on the day and where you're shopping....
The CEO
I wasn't sure....but I guess I was right....you're part Greek, aren't you?

BigJuicyHog
My fiance is Mexican and we eat plenty of Spicy Food. I love spicy food. I dip my Sushi in Siracha hot sauce, eat pepperjack cheese on my sandwhiches, eat Jalepenos out of the can etc. I dont eat Chorizo because it sounds to close to chorro.
Method
It must've been a special type/blend of chorizo. I've had plenty of chorizo and I have never experienced anything like what you described.

I was born eating spicy shit. As a kid my old lady would pour tobasco on my tongue whenever I said bad shit. At first as a toddler, I'd cry, but then finally grew immune to that shit, and now there ain't much I can't handle. The only thing that really gets me like you described, CEO, are habaneros, and anything having a higher scoville unit count.

you guys want some hot shit...check this site out...in college we ordered the pure cap (which ain't even the hottest), and we used to dose peoples slices of pizza behind their back. People would literally throw up from it being so hot. The hottest shit is oil based, ad they'll tell you not to take a piss because if you have that shit on your fingers, the oil will get onto your pecker, in your eyes, etc. Dangerous stuff. Hot as fuck too. But chorizo? For it to have been that hot it must have been doctored...

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/hottest-hot-sauce.html
dj necrogenic
Yeah, it must have been some extra spicy blend, because I've grown up eating chorizo... Shit I eat it at least twice a week, and its never really THAT spicy. Post the brand of the chorizo, I'll pick some up and find out what its all about.
The CEO
I had heard about Chorizo before trying it...and not once did anyone mention it was spicy....I was expecting it to be like the authentic Merguez I had in Europe...which tasted great and heat was not an issue at all...

I've been thinking it MUST have had some serious habaneros in it, Meth.....I mean shit....I use pepper, not salt....I use alot of wusabi in my soy sauce....horseradish is one of my favorite condiments....I'm all about Hot Wings (Tongue Torch level, not Nuclear)....but I really experienced some Death Heat that night....

Put it this way....I still ate it because I was starving....just shoveling it in my mouth as fast as I could to fill my belly...I was DRIPPING in sweat...my glasses were sliding off my ears and down my nose....lol....my wife barely dipped her pinky in the juice on the plate from it....her eyes got all big....she got scared and started worrying about my health...laugh.gif
Method
I maintain it must've been doctored or been a special blend. That was not garden variety chorizo.

Chorizo is just a spicy sausage, but it ain't "hot" sausage. It's not much different that Italian hot sausage, which I am sure you would agree, is nothing more than tangy.
The CEO
Really though....as I prefer italian hot sausage over meatballs in my spaghetti sauce....if I were to describe the heat from that kind of sausage.....at its strongest, I would say it has "a little bite"...which is a GOOD thing....

I bet ya some WalMart employee injected some shit into it....lol
Method
Exactly.

Did you read the label? Are you sure it wasn't mixed with habenero?

Mean Mister Mustard
That website looks like a spicy uthopia.

and CEO, if people are injecting stuff into their products over at Wal Mart, I don't think it is necessary for me to tell you to find yourself another Wal Mart. Because next time maybe you want to take a bite out of a kit-kat in the store before paying for it and someone put a laxative or something and you end up shitting your pants in front of everyone.
The CEO
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 27 2008, 01:39 PM) [snapback]402155[/snapback]
Exactly.

Did you read the label? Are you sure it wasn't mixed with habenero?

I wasn't concerned with the label....I just wanted to try some Chorizo and have a good meal...lol...I will definitely look at its ingredients next time I go there though....

QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 27 2008, 01:42 PM) [snapback]402156[/snapback]
That website looks like a spicy uthopia.

and CEO, if people are injecting stuff into their products over at Wal Mart, I don't think it is necessary for me to tell you to find yourself another Wal Mart. Because next time maybe you want to take a bite out of a kit-kat in the store before paying for it and someone put a laxative or something and you end up shitting your pants in front of everyone.

LOL....I hear ya....I'm taking it lightly because I'm still alive and ok....but tampering with products ain't no laughing matter....I would fucking SUE if I shit my pants in a WalMart....Pain and Suffering.
Method
I wasn't concerned with the label....I just wanted to try some Chorizo and have a good meal...lol...I will definitely look at its ingredients next time I go there though....

And my man, don't take this the wrong way, but what the fuck are you doing buying shit like that from Walmart? Go to a fucking butcher or someone with a reputable meat dept.
Spyder
I used to LOVE spicy foods...shit, I'd order foods just because they were spicy! Now, I'm more into the mix of spice with sweet or smoke.

Anyway...that sounds like some crazy HOT sausage! I don't think that the Wal-Mart employees are smart enough to effectively ninja your sausage like you've described, so I'd still stick to placing the blame on the Mexican who stuffed it. He probably got caught by border patrol a few days earlier, and wanted some "get back" on the country that rejected him. So in a way C.E.O....you ate that Chorizo as attonement for all of our wrong doings. In that respect, you're a lot like Jesus.

Thank you C.E.O...Your asshole did not burn in vain.

Kind of an inspriational story when you think about it.

laugh.gif
Method
I don't think that the Wal-Mart employees are smart enough to effectively ninja your sausage like you've described, so I'd still stick to placing the blame on the Mexican who stuffed it. He probably got caught by border patrol a few days earlier, and wanted some "get back" on the country that rejected him. So in a way C.E.O....you ate that Chorizo as attonement for all of our wrong doings. In that respect, you're a lot like Jesus.

LOFL!
BigJuicyHog
LOL.
The CEO
laugh.gif Spyder....you know where I'm comin' from.....that it might be some kind of sick vengeful act....

To Meth....they don't have Chorizo at the local Fresh Market....I just saw it and rolled with it....besides....it was either get it right then and there or go to one of those small, dirty looking Mexican grocery spots....

Think about it....look how they got me at WalMart....who knows WHAT they would do in one of those shady grocerias?.......

(imagines himself hogtied in the store's basement....with a short, barrelchested, Mexican gimp violating his woman in front of him)

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Spyder
Ok Muchacho...El Guapo will make yous pay for El Meenut Men!

laugh.gif

hardhead
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 27 2008, 06:57 PM) [snapback]402176[/snapback]
laugh.gif Spyder....you know where I'm comin' from.....that it might be some kind of sick vengeful act....
To Meth....they don't have Chorizo at the local Fresh Market....I just saw it and rolled with it....besides....it was either get it right then and there or go to one of those small, dirty looking Mexican grocery spots....

Think about it....look how they got me at WalMart....who knows WHAT they would do in one of those shady grocerias?.......
(imagines himself hogtied in the store's basement....with a short, barrelchested, Mexican gimp violating his woman in front of him)

ohmy.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Was it store made shit or was it prepackaged from an outside company?

I worked in a meat dept grocery for about 2 years and we made sausage all the time but we never made Chorizo, but they may have mistakenly put paprika or some type of cayenne, habenero powder etc in and just fucking went with it...My favorite sausage is this spicy rib eye sausage(not spicy like you describe just enough to make it taste great), shit is good as fuck when you put it on the BBQ pit..mmmmm I get it at the local specialty meat place by my house.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 27 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]402181[/snapback]
Ok Muchacho...El Guapo will make yous pay for El Meenut Men!

laugh.gif

hahaha
The CEO
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 27 2008, 05:34 PM) [snapback]402206[/snapback]
Was it store made shit or was it prepackaged from an outside company?
I worked in a meat dept grocery for about 2 years and we made sausage all the time but we never made Chorizo, but they may have mistakenly put paprika or some type of cayenne, habenero powder etc in and just fucking went with it...My favorite sausage is this spicy rib eye sausage(not spicy like you describe just enough to make it taste great), shit is good as fuck when you put it on the BBQ pit..mmmmm I get it at the local specialty meat place by my house.

This was SUPPOSEDLY some name brand, prepackaged, Mexican Chorizo.....everything on the labels was written in Spanish....there was no English on it at all....

I will study it next time I go there....

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 27 2008, 07:09 PM) [snapback]402224[/snapback]
This was SUPPOSEDLY some name brand, prepackaged, Mexican Chorizo.....everything on the labels was written in Spanish....there was no English on it at all....

I will study it next time I go there....

Mexican name brand? o man, you have been bamboozled.
The CEO
I know...I'm very cool to Mexicans...they fucked over a fair and innocent American.

I won't say "gracias" when they bring me a margarita at El Meson ever again.....
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 27 2008, 07:23 PM) [snapback]402229[/snapback]
I know...I'm very cool to Mexicans...they fucked over a fair and innocent American.

I won't say "gracias" when they bring me a margarita at El Meson ever again.....

That's right, you should say "mas rapido cabron" next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.