Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pavlik Vs. B-Hop (Preview and Prediction Thread)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
JonnyBlaze
I got 2 questions for all you guys..First,who do ya think is gonna win this light heavyweight fight and how do ya think Pavlik will adjust to the weight change??Second,do you think Hopkins will say he'll never lose to a white person again or will it be somethin else??I'm surprised Calzaghe didn't take that comment too hard cause I know I would of been pissed and would have stuck B-Hop if he said that shit to me..Skin color has nothing to do with boxing..I like Hopkins and I know he likes white people but I just think it's bogus how low he'll go to sell tickets..This all reminds me of when Tommy Morrison said he hates black people..I can't believe he said that..Hopefully he'll get a beat down for sayin that shit..Hopkins has been acting good so far but once they get into Youngstown together,who knows what he'll say..hahaha..Hopkins loves being surrounded by his opponents race or ethnicity and disrespecting them in front of their "home" crowd..Can Hopkins some how stoop lower than before with Pavlik or do ya all think what he did to Tito and Calzaghe was as bad as it can get??I'm surprised he made it out alive when he threw the PR flag to the ground..Tito had a funny reaction when B-Hop did that but it wasn't cool..Then he started shit with Winky at the weigh in..Hopkins is just crazy,but ya gotta love him..Hes gotta bring back the executioner mask..
STEVENSKI
You sir need to use paragraphs if you want people to read what you post.

I hope Hopkins gets carried off on a stretcher to be honest. It's time to hang them up & for some fighters the only way to learn that is by taking a sound beating. Hopkins is a defensive wiz so it may not come yet but he needs to retire.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 25 2008, 01:48 AM) [snapback]401819[/snapback]
You sir need to use paragraphs if you want people to read what you post.

I hope Hopkins gets carried off on a stretcher to be honest. It's time to hang them up & for some fighters the only way to learn that is by taking a sound beating. Hopkins is a defensive wiz so it may not come yet but he needs to retire.

I do need to use paragraphs..haha..I guess I'm too lazy to hit that enter button once.. thumbsup_anim.gif

It is true,some fighters never quit till they get destroyed or seriously hurt..Hopkins would be very hard to seriously hurt even if he was 80 years old..hahaha..He does need to retire but I am surprised at how long he has stretched out his career and still be competitive/winning..
D-MARV
I don't think Hopkins will use the "whiteboy" Tactic. The difference being that I feel BHop has a great deal of respect for Pavlik. With Calzaghe, BHop really didn't like that guy, so he just spoke freely to try to get in his head.
Mean Mister Mustard
Hopkins has been acting nice this time around. Could be because this is his last fight and he doesn't want to go out like an asshole.
BoxingStill#1
I do agree,... this is not the same Bernard Hopkins we all know and love.....or for some "hate"...

Hopkins has alote of respect for Pavlik, I've actually never seen so much respect comming from him before a fight...

Isnt it a bit ironic he's fighting two completely different fighters back to back?......Totally new game plan now...Going from waiting for an opportunity between slaps,...to pulling the trigger first before Pavlik fires his cannons.....

Ill be pullin for the old man.......but if Pavlik wins its gonna be better for boxing.....

Mark my words,.....this is the year when all the 0's go out the window.......With the exception of PBF,....and maybe Berto...

Imperius3
I can't believe that "white boy" comment bothered some of you. C'mon people...toughen up.
Method
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Aug 25 2008, 05:15 PM) [snapback]401881[/snapback]
I can't believe that "white boy" comment bothered some of you. C'mon people...toughen up.

Exactly.
JonnyBlaze
Would any of you be bothered if Pavlik said he'd never lose to a black person??
Method
Nope.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 25 2008, 07:13 PM) [snapback]401891[/snapback]

Nope not one bit. Thats just how he feels. Doesn't mean he's racist.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 25 2008, 08:27 PM) [snapback]401912[/snapback]
Nope.

That's good..I mean it's offensive to say either one of those things but ya gotta look at it as something James Toney does I guess..So much shit talking just to throw the other person off..It's cool sometimes to stoop low,but I'd never do anything like that..I'm a gentleman inside the ring and outside..This can be a disadvantage sometimes but I'd rather keep my self respect..
BoxingStill#1
But if you want to promote....you will say many things that arent in your character....B-Hop knew it would create a hatred from the average person who doesnt know him,.....and from Calzaghe's countrymen.....

People would tune in just to see him get his ass wooped.....Its about sales..
BoxingStill#1
I'm just a litte bit suprised @ Hopkins aproach to this fight
Snoop
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 25 2008, 11:13 PM) [snapback]401891[/snapback]

I for one would be offended. It's just too reminiscent of past times where things were very racist. I don't want to get too off topic(although I know I will) but the biggest problem with race related topics such as the Hopkins comment is that they cannot be viewed on a equal playing field. In order to do that, things had to be equally oppressive by whites and blacks in US and world history, which it most certainly has not. There is just so much more weight to one comment than another for just that reason.
Bhopreign
I dont think the weight will hurt Pavlik, its 170 not far from what he fought Taylor the second time at, also with his frame Im sure he probably doesnt mind not getting down to 160. No reason for Hop to make a comment like that again, after all if you know your history he isnt the first to make that comment. Actually a white boxer made such a comment long ago about another fighter.

King Eugene
Pavlick is the favorite but I'm pulling for Hopkins. And I dont think it will be an upset. As much as people say that its bad for boxing or it shouldnt happen a lot of fans will tune in. They all may not buy it but they will be somewhere watching it for free...I garun damn tee!
GMAN73
Most people may not see this, but I believe that Hopkins sees a lot of himself in Kelly Pavlik. Both came up the hard way and earned their title's in the ring, both are from tough, historically boxing rich towns, And both are so cool and calm in the ring they seem to be kindred spirits.

What can he say about Pavlik to get him riled up? He may be out of Ammo! Pavlik beat the crap out of Taylor twice, destroyed Miranda(who Hop called the uncrowned champion at 160 before Kelly beheaded him) and when Williams, Abraham,Mora, Duddy, Wright, Calzaghe and Allan Green balked at fighting the Ghost. He accepts the challenge of arguably the best middleweight in history, no questions asked!

They are both MEN in every aspect of the word, and "Game recognizes Game".

Plus I don't think he could ever get to Kelly Pavlik with psychological warfare.
The Original MrFactor
I expect a beating here along the lines of Norris/Leonard. if Pavlik doesnt stop him, he'll surely beat him up. Hopkins seemed to be holding on with Calzaghe. I saw him pretty winded against Calzaghe. It looked as if he was almost showing Calzaghe too much respect. In this fight, not only will he have to keep a pretty fast pace, when he gets hit, its gonna be by bombs.

Just another fight that I dont see where Hopkins can overcome the other guys positives. If this is his last hurrah, I expect hiom to go out with a blaze. Pavlik by stoppage...
Method
Problem with your scenerio playing out depends on one major assumption - that Kelly is gonna be able to land on Hopkins, which we have NEVER seen anyone do in his career. I just don't see it happening. Plus, Pavlik ain't as busy as Joe, and he isn't as quick either.
Douchebag
Fighting for 12 rounds > Fighting for 6 rounds.
enigmaprime
Nice to know where everyone has went.

My two two cents - the bottomline is this - Kelly has never fought anyone like Hopkins. Even the 43 year old version. It will be a good test for him. Will he win the fight? Its possible. Will he lose? Its possible as well. Going up and down in weight is not a good thing for Kelly.

enigmaprime
Nice to know where everyone has went.

My two two cents - the bottomline is this - Kelly has never fought anyone like Hopkins. Even the 43 year old version. It will be a good test for him. Will he win the fight? Its possible. Will he lose? Its possible as well. Going up and down in weight is not a good thing for Kelly.

Imperius3
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Aug 25 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]401938[/snapback]
I for one would be offended. It's just too reminiscent of past times where things were very racist. I don't want to get too off topic(although I know I will) but the biggest problem with race related topics such as the Hopkins comment is that they cannot be viewed on a equal playing field. In order to do that, things had to be equally oppressive by whites and blacks in US and world history, which it most certainly has not. There is just so much more weight to one comment than another for just that reason.

Exactly. It's not the same at all when you consider the cultural and historical differences between whites and blacks.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Aug 27 2008, 02:43 PM) [snapback]402182[/snapback]
Exactly. It's not the same at all when you consider the cultural and historical differences between whites and blacks.

Naw,that's what's wrong with America these days to say its more ok to make racist comments about whites over blacks..It is the same and its messed up you'd even make it sound like its ok for anyone to say any kinda racist/ethnic comment..It's equally as bad..If we never made peace with Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor,where would we be now??What about the holocaust??Everyone in the US is equal,try to act like it..Stupid shit..
PR316
I like Hopkins via clear UD. Pav may be 26, but he's just so basic in his approach with come forward, 1-2, come forward some more, 1-2. Hand speed isn't overwhelming, not mobile. He's there squared up in front of B-Hop. Reminds me of Trinidad, honestly. And I think a prime Tito had faster hands and was a sharper puncher than Pavlik.

Styleswise, I don't think Hopkins could have taken a better fight.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(PR316 @ Aug 27 2008, 05:37 PM) [snapback]402214[/snapback]
I like Hopkins via clear UD. Pav may be 26, but he's just so basic in his approach with come forward, 1-2, come forward some more, 1-2. Hand speed isn't overwhelming, not mobile. He's there squared up in front of B-Hop. Reminds me of Trinidad, honestly. And I think a prime Tito had faster hands and was a sharper puncher than Pavlik.
Styleswise, I don't think Hopkins could have taken a better fight.

I think Tito was faster but I think Pavlik definitely has crisper punches..Pavlik's 1-2 is perfect..Pavlik isn't as one-dimensional as most people think though..He throws punches from all angles..Throwing just the 1-2 on the outside in my opinion is the smartest way to fight and allows you to be countered a lot less..Throwing left hooks on the outside leaves you way to open for the straight right..We've all seen plenty of KO's happen from guys about to throw the left hook on the outside and gettin hit as soon as the left hand moves away from their face....You just can't throw short hooks on the outside..Uppercuts and hooks are best left for the inside,unless you're Roy Jones..haha..
rusty_trombone
Yeah, Hopkins is still a sneaky bastard, but I just don't know what he has left in him at this point. If this were a prime Hopkins, it would be a perfect style matchup for him, as Calzaghe would have been also. But this is not the prime Hopkins, it's the dirty old Hopkins.
Snoop
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 27 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]402209[/snapback]
Naw,that's what's wrong with America these days to say its more ok to make racist comments about whites over blacks..It is the same and its messed up you'd even make it sound like its ok for anyone to say any kinda racist/ethnic comment..It's equally as bad..If we never made peace with Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor,where would we be now??What about the holocaust??Everyone in the US is equal,try to act like it..Stupid shit..

Rather than saying one is "more ok" than another, I would say one is "more ignorant" than another. Reverting to insults based purely on race, in my opinion, is really when you don't have anything more clever to say. However, white America has a history of publically making these racist ass statements, getting away with them, and causing social and individual damage to the communities in which they target. That is why I'm saying one has more historical weight than the other.

The rest of your post, I honestly don't understand what the fuck Pearl Harbor or the holocaust has to do with this. You can't just cite two major world catastrophies and conclude with "Everyone in the US is equal" then expect it to make sense.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 27 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]402220[/snapback]
Yeah, Hopkins is still a sneaky bastard, but I just don't know what he has left in him at this point. If this were a prime Hopkins, it would be a perfect style matchup for him, as Calzaghe would have been also. But this is not the prime Hopkins, it's the dirty old Hopkins.

Good point dude..If it were prime Hopkins,both the Calzaghe and Pavlik fights would be perfect match ups..They are ok now has to rely on his skill and not his abilities as much these days(James Toney too)..Hopkins would have sooo many more options in these fights if he was younger since he was able to punch a lot more than he can now..He is a master at counter punching and out smarting opponents..Roy was just to fast for him at 160 to be able to get more of his shots off when Roy punched..Hopkin's right hand is still quick and still has that sting to it but obviously was quicker years ago..
streetlion1
This fight is an interesting one for sure. Based on Hopkins defense and style I see him pulling off the decision victory. Not just because im a B-Hop fan but because Kellys workrate and his straight ahead 1-2 style is tailor-made for Hopkins. BUT....though im amazed at the level B-Hop has been at for so long im waiting for the fight where he finally becomes old..I dont think this will be it!
Jack 1000
Sorry,

But this fight does nothing for me now,

Take Pavlik as he is now and Hopkins a decade ago and this would have been an amazing fight. Hopkins now relies on ring smarts and experiance to be competitive in fights. The thing he can still do is make good fighters look bad. I was the one who along with Ben and several writers had Hopkins over Calzaghe by a point. That fight showed how the awful inaccuracy of HBO's Punchstat system, who's connect percentage seems to be directly proportional to Lampley's or Kellerman's cheerleading. Both boxers looked mediocre that night in many 50/50 crapshoot rounds. A draw to a two-point swing for either fighter was fine. Domination by Calzaghe? No fucking way!

Think about how bad this fight is for a great exciting fighter like Pavlik. If Pavlik wins, he beat a legend past his prime, but so what? For Pavlik to really smoke in there, he would have to KTFO Hopkins, and sorry, but you just don't KTFO Hopkins. He'll make Pavlik look bad at a time when Pavlik should take fights that make him look good to great! I honestly think that Calzaghe is afraid of Pavlik and that is why we are getting Pavlik-Hopkins, and on fucking PPV? BULLSHIT!

And if Hopkins does pull off the upset it just sends this uneasy feeling that all the greatness that Pavlik generated with the two wars with Taylor goes down the crapper. Because stylistically, Hopkins is all wrong for Pavlik. Hopkins is wrong for just about any fighter. What this fight would have meant a decade ago! Now it's just a name added to Pavlik's resume.

I just cannot get excited about this fight.

Jack
King Eugene
Yea this should be exciting, two young lions slugging it out thumbsdown_anim.gif

Hopkins will make this a bore but me and I'm sure a lot more other fight fans will watch it. My question is, who in the hell is going to pay for it.
LeeGenius

This is a stupid argument that frankly, I get tired of hearing. Its an excuse for black racism. The theory goes, for the black guys words to be as racist as a white guy who says virtually the same thing, then blacks need to enslave whites for centuries. Otherwise they get a free pass. Thats such flawed and henious logic that I don't know where to begin.

If you insult someone based on race, thats racist. Period.

It was that same racist attitude and intent that lead to the enslavement of the African races. It all had to start somewhere. By that logic, the first white slavemaster to use a racist term was less racist than the very last slavemaster because his insult lacked the history of the latter. Wrong. They are both racist.

Its the attitude and intent that eventually motivates racist people. You dont have to wait for blacks to take over and enslave whites for the next 200 years to call a black guys racist comments racist. A guy can be a racist, and just because his race didnt have the means to have enslaved the other race in the past, it doesnt make his comments less racist. What your saying here is that you can be as racist as you want towards another race so long as your ancestors dont have a history of opressing them. I get where the spirit of that logic comes from to a degree, in the sense that -- of course "honkey" and "the N word" dont hit us the same as epithets. But when virtually any racist action is excused because of history -- I gotta call bullshit on that. And Im tired of people using that piss poor argument.
Method
Hopkins now relies on ring smarts and experiance to be competitive in fights.
Tragic. God forbid a fighter utilize ring smarts and experience.

Think about how bad this fight is for a great exciting fighter like Pavlik. And if Hopkins does pull off the upset it just sends this uneasy feeling that all the greatness that Pavlik generated with the two wars with Taylor goes down the crapper.

Aside from beating Taylor, what exactly had Pavlik done to be deemed GREAT? Im as big a fan of Pavlik as anyone, but his greatness has yet to be proven. I hope he achieves greatness, but I couldnt call him great yet. Hell, nobody thought Taylor was GREAT, and Pavlik went tooth and nail in TWO fights, so how is he suddenly great after beating one particular opponent.

He'll make Pavlik look bad at a time when Pavlik should take fights that make him look good to great!
So basically, Pavlik should only take fights where he is going to steamroll his opposition. Fuck that. I'd rather see fighters take on tough opponents, not opponents carefully matched so they play into Pavlik's strengths. You're not a matchmaker for the Harlem Globetrotters, are you?

Greatness is achieved by overcoming challenging obstacles, not by having hand picked opposition thrown to the wolves.

Because stylistically, Hopkins is all wrong for Pavlik. Hopkins is wrong for just about any fighter.

That's why I'm interested in this match...and that's a testament to Hopkins ability. What he may lack in the pure offensive rawnesss of his former self, he makes up for in ring generalship, defense. I get that people dislike or do not appreciate the style, and I also understand that because of it, a lot of his fights are going to be closer on the cards more as a function of these intangible abilities rather than opponent effectiveness.

I agree that the fight should probably be BAD, but hopefully, if Kelly is as great as many believe he is, he'll put Hopkins down for good. I'd rather see Pavlik win big than see Hopkins have another decision that should be his go against him.

I personally think Team Pavlik is underestimating Hopkins big time. I also don't think Jack Loew is the guy to come up with the game plan here. Who knows.

Douchebag
I think B-Hop is going disappoint some VERY (SMDH) fans. But we will see.
Method
If he does, we can celebrate with a pizza party. You can cater.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Method @ Oct 9 2008, 02:08 PM) [snapback]406613[/snapback]
If he does, we can celebrate with a pizza party. You can cater.

Your Momma! JB
PR316
Pavlik's not very fast, and his output is more measured than Calzaghe for sure. The late rounds possibly could see Hopkins more on the defensive but I don't think Pavlik will be able to get a steady workrate going if he keeps getting caught coming in.

Hopkins may be old, but even at 43, he's still unlike anything Pavlik has ever come close to getting in the ring with, whereas Hopkins has been in there with fighters that were as good or better than Pavlik even in recent times, with his fights against Winky Wright and Joe Calzaghe.
Method
Your Momma! JB

LOL. Ouch. That shit cuts deep.

I think Im gonna be spinning pizzas if this mkt keeps selling off 700 pts a day.
Mean Mister Mustard
Against Calzaghe Hopkins had very little in the tank those last few rounds. He was moving and holding with an ocasionnal missed right here and there. That being said that came after 9 rounds of making a punching machine miss. It is doubtful that Pavlik will match that output, he may match the pressure but not the volume of punches. Hopkins must start out fast and win those early rounds while he still has gas in the tank.

As mentioned by others here, Pavlik is not as active or as fast as Calzaghe. And while Calzaghe at times may look like a mentally handicapped man in the ring, he does put his legs to good use by getting in and out and made Hopkins miss a lot. Pavlik is more of a stationary target.

I think both guys can get dropped in this fight. The last times we saw Hopkins on the canvas was in 1999 but this will be the hardest puncher he will face in a while. If Pavlik tags him he could drop him. Pavlik can also be dropped and we all know Hopkins is great at finding openings.
Fitz
QUOTE(Method @ Oct 10 2008, 04:21 AM) [snapback]406610[/snapback]
Aside from beating Taylor, what exactly had Pavlik done to be deemed GREAT? Im as big a fan of Pavlik as anyone, but his greatness has yet to be proven. I hope he achieves greatness, but I couldnt call him great yet. Hell, nobody thought Taylor was GREAT, and Pavlik went tooth and nail in TWO fights, so how is he suddenly great after beating one particular opponent.

I have been asking the same thing. Hopkins, Wright and Spinks already arguably beat him in many peoples eyes and he was pushed extremely hard by Ouma. I don't know what's so great about the Taylor win. The difference between Pavlik and the other fights was Pavliks power. But besides the knockout, he didn't do anything really different than the other guys.
Also for me to actually be impressed with Pavlik scoring a win over Hopkins, he is going to have to beat Hopkins in a way that I haven't seen him beaten recently. If he wins on workrate like Taylor and Calazghe it will be ok. But to be really impressive, he needs to do something different than how Calazghe and Taylor managed to win.
King Eugene
To be honest the only fighters I've known Pavlick to face where Taylor and Edison Miranda. He doesn't have an impressive resume to me. If his only claim to fame is beating Taylor then we have some hypocritic (if thats a word) fans cause I'm sure they also claimed Taylor wasn't all that to begin with. Beat Arthur Abraham and then I'll really take him serious. Until I'll keep considering him another Hype job.
buford54
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 9 2008, 06:12 PM) [snapback]406628[/snapback]
I have been asking the same thing. Hopkins, Wright and Spinks already arguably beat him in many peoples eyes and he was pushed extremely hard by Ouma. I don't know what's so great about the Taylor win. The difference between Pavlik and the other fights was Pavliks power. But besides the knockout, he didn't do anything really different than the other guys.
Also for me to actually be impressed with Pavlik scoring a win over Hopkins, he is going to have to beat Hopkins in a way that I haven't seen him beaten recently. If he wins on workrate like Taylor and Calazghe it will be ok. But to be really impressive, he needs to do something different than how Calazghe and Taylor managed to win.

First of all, I hate this fight for Pavlik and it is very losable for him.
To the comment about Taylor, it's not so much that Pavlik beat Taylor, it's how he beat Taylor. Spinks, Ouma and Wright are all tricky, awkward fighters who make most people look bad regardless of who wins.
Taylor stands straight up, and walks in one direction, throwing a lot of very hard punches. It should have been a fight that made Taylor look good, and it almost was when Taylor almost knocked him out.

He's a Rocky style guy...he gets hit, and he punches back hard. He took Miranda's best shots when Miranda was considered a monster, and Pavlik knocked him out.

I hate to say it, but if Pavlik beats Hopkins, it will probably be on workrate and volume. Hopkins makes everyone look bad.
Pavlik is the perfect style for Hopkins to look like a master against. It largely will hinge on Nard's gas tank. He always starts slow. I don't think he's capable of starting fast. He started slow against Trinidad...he lost to Taylor because of it...he swore he'd start fast in the rematch, but he didn't...he started slow against Joe C...
Kelly needs to put those rounds in the books and keep the pressure on without getting discouraged when he misses and pays for it as the fight goes on. But that will show volumes about his mental toughness.
Mean Mister Mustard
Pavlik is being judged based on potential, like the potential he showed by getting into Miranda's face and Koing him or coming back from the deck and stopping Taylor and later boxing him in the rematch. That being said Taylor was another guy being judged on potential and he never truly lived up to it. Pavlik has shown to be better than Taylor but this fight will not raise his stock unless he stops Hopkins or puts a beating on him. But all will be forgotten once he kncoks a bunch of guys out, that's the way boxing works.

And it is too bad for Oavlik that Abraham knocked out Miranda because it took the luster off his win. I'm still impressed by Pavlik's win over Miranda but you can see why some wouldn't be.
PR316
QUOTE(buford54 @ Oct 10 2008, 01:29 AM) [snapback]406646[/snapback]
He started slow against Trinidad...

He started pretty fast against Trinidad actually. No he wasn't throwing 90 punches a round but he came after him pretty good especially those first 2 rounds in the clinches and countering while on the ropes, particularly when he hurt him at the end of the 2nd round with that right hand.

With Taylor, all political I think. Plus Hopkins gave the judges the excuse to take it from him by not throwing enough. Still thought he won, the 1st one clear and the 2nd one close.
Method
To the comment about Taylor, it's not so much that Pavlik beat Taylor, it's how he beat Taylor

By almost getting KTFO and bet for the first half of the fight before Taylor pretty much gassed himself out? I loved the fight, but that was pretty much a toss up. Skill didnt win Pavlik the first Taylor fight as much as Taylor gassing out did. As for the rematch, I pretty much had that a draw.

Also, with regards to the comment about Hopkins starting slow against Joe C - is a 10-8 1st round for Hopkins, not to mention winning the majority of the opening handful of rounds slow?
neophyte7
How much faster can you start when flooring your overrated opponent in the opening 30-40 seconds---- Cal didn't do shit to offset being on the canvas. The avatar Meth has tells it all. The girl punches did not even land... what a joke- I am sure Calzaghe is shook against JOnes. If JOnes puts him down he will be hit harder and he will be in more trouble and at the mercy of Roy's still quicker hands.. Roy still atleast lands shots- Cal does nothing but move those faggot style flurries LOL--- what a joke
gods son
Nard should retire, why is he taking the Pavlic fight? To redeem himself from the zaggy loss?
I will not be surprised if Nard gets TKO'D.

Method
I actually bumped into Hopkins yest in Miami Beach. Looks to be in great shape, but what the fuck does that say? that don't mean nothing...he's always in shape.

To hear you say you expect him to get KO'd is kind of funny, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.