Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angus accused of ripping off his fighters
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus faces a fight to clear his name after several fighters came out and accused the Krumbsnatcher promoter of failing to pay them their full purses after fights. Jaidon Codrington was the first man to make the claim telling fighthype, "I wasn't paid at all for my fight with Dimitri Serezha and I haven't recieved anything from the recent defeat against McGuiness. A few of us got talking before I left Krumbsnatcher for Only Built 4 TOS and I'm not the only one. Worse still is the fact that Wexley Gawn went broke just months after handing financial control over to Angus corperations, a serparate company which Harry set up to deal with finances. On top of that Angus sacked Wexley as head trainer and refused to offer him help even though we all knew Wexley was suffering from a drink problem. That is why I had to get outta here and I thank God that TOS offered to take me to his gym. Angus is a snake."

Former lightweight champion Muckles Reilly is another who claims he hasn't received his full purse for some time. He told us, "I hired an advisor recently and he shocked me by telling me that over 45% of my purses haven't been paid to me. I asked Harry what the situation was and he told me that expenses had to be catered for and that was the reason. I've got people looking into it as we speak."

Former champion Kindred "Spirit" Cole has just announced he is bankrupt and claims millions of his earnings have seemingly vanished. Cole said, "Anyone who knows me knows I'm not an extravagant man so to be told I had absolutely no money came as a total shock to me. I don't understand what is going on and I don't have the money to hire anyone to find out. I need somebody to help me man, cos I never just lost all my money."

Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry also revealed, "Angus matches me with tomato cans but the expenses he charges outweigh the purses I am earning. I need big fights to break even but I'm just not getting them. I gots to speak to a lawyer but Angus has his own lawyer and I'm contracted to him so I'm fucked."

Angus was unavailable for comment as he was in Philadelphia where he is said to be in the process of buying a large plot of land to build apartments on. His agent, Tony Gardioni said, "This is a case of fighters trying to get extra cash they ain't earned. Mr Angus is innocent of any wrong doing."

We tried to call Angus on his mobile but it was switched off.
BigG
laugh.gif

I always knew Angus was a scumbag...haha.gif

Theres something about TOS too...look how greedy he was as a fighter. I'm sure he hasn't lost that trait.

Zab Judah is the ONLY promoter that doesn't rip off fighters! He just pushes his fighters hard in training...sometimes TOO hard. Judah himself as a fighter and as a human went through too many rough times to rip off his fighters.

Angus needs to be sued and TOS is currently gonna be investigated for the murder of Zab Judah's wife.
CyruS
This is quite the scandal Angus has found himself in. Harold is going to need a fleet of lawyers to defend him in this one.

I do have little quote from TOS in regards to Zab Judah's accusations

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Promoter @ Hall Of Famer, Undefeated 4-Division World Champion)
I never robbed none of my fighters, only people I might have robbed was the fighters that got in the ring with me when we had to negotiate. When you sign to the Only Built 4 TOS gym you get nothing but the highest paydays and world class training. I won't speak on Zab's wife getting killed but I will say this, I aint had nothing to do with that I got bigger things to do that wack a crackhead's wife. Go get knocked out Zab.

black eye.gif
BigJuicyHog
Bigjuicyhog treats all of his fighters fairly and is appaled at Angus actions.
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus today moved to deny any wrong doing regarding fighters purses and apparent under payment. Angus, speaking from his villa in Portugal, told reporters, "I've got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to worry about and quite simply none of these rumours concern me."

When confronted about some of his own fighters publicly stating irregularities with their finances Angus looked visibly angry, pausing for several seconds before breaking into a huge smile and saying, "These comments come from fighters....fighters aren't mathematicians....I always tell my fighters to come see me if they got issues...well....some broke the rule and when I return to Krumbsnatcher I'll be straightening things out. Trust me, these fighters that spoke some pretty derogatory shit about my handling of their careers will be speaking to you guys in the very near future admitting they made a big mistake. You people should stop reporting on bullshit like this and deal with the real issues here....I'm talking about the contract that was put out on Zab Judah's wife.....God rest her soul....go see TOS - if you can find him...(breaks into a laugh)...Listen, I am an honest man...I can look in the mirror at night and my reflection looks back at me knowing I got nothing to hide, nothing to feel bad about."

Fighthype then asked him about the management of Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry who claimed he was being forced to fight tomato cans and his payments for expenses exceeded his fight purse. Angus closed the door on our reporter and further attempts to contact him where met by his answer phone.

Fighthype would like to say that their pursuit of the truth will continue and that they expect Angus to grant them a full length interview on all accusations in the near future.
JonnyBlaze
It's soo messed up how corrupt boxing is and always has been..Angus is a very corrupt guy and is finally gonna get busted for it..RIP Zab's wife..It was bad when hits were being put out on boxers,now its their whole family who has to worry..So many more boxers die outside the ring(killed) than in it seems..If only it was possible to get the corrupt guys out of boxing..It will never happen though..Boxing will always be corrupt..Money and opportunites is all it takes to corrupt some boxers(Jake La Motta for one)..
The CEO
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 27 2008, 06:21 PM) [snapback]402211[/snapback]
It's soo messed up how corrupt boxing is and always has been..Angus is a very corrupt guy and is finally gonna get busted for it..RIP Zab's wife..It was bad when hits were being put out on boxers,now its their whole family who has to worry..So many more boxers die outside the ring(killed) than in it seems..If only it was possible to get the corrupt guys out of boxing..It will never happen though..Boxing will always be corrupt..Money and opportunites is all it takes to corrupt some boxers(Jake La Motta for one)..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 27 2008, 10:21 PM) [snapback]402211[/snapback]

LOL!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 27 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]402261[/snapback]
LOL!

HAHAHAHAHA...That was some stupid shit..I guess i kinda thought about Don King and not some made up dude..
The CEO
Don't even sweat it, dude.....in fact, I think congratulations are in order.....that just might be the funniest post I've ever seen in this section...."RIP Zab's wife".....laugh.gif

Thank you...thumbsup_anim.gif
CyruS
wtf? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 28 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]402403[/snapback]
Don't even sweat it, dude.....in fact, I think congratulations are in order.....that just might be the funniest post I've ever seen in this section...."RIP Zab's wife".....laugh.gif

Thank you...thumbsup_anim.gif

HAHA..Well glad ya liked it.. thumbsup_anim.gif
CyruS

"Put your hands together and pray for Ol Harold cuz he is in some shit with this case. Codrington has told me in detail his argument and I've sent him to Sonny Cochran's Miami Office to discuss his case further."

Maxy
Angus has released details of his payments to the media and they appear to confirm he has nothing to hide. However, Kindred "Spirit" Cole has vowed to take Angus to court in order to prove there has been some sort of misdemeanor regarding his disappearing finances.

Harold, in New York for this weekends Cuban Link-Holmes fight, wouldn't be drawn on the controversy and merely told reporters, "Fighters fight cos they can't do math. They got so many snakes in the background claimin' to be friends, they be wise to just look after no.1." (Angus then breaks into a 20 minute speech about the Cuban Link-Holmes fight).

However Tony Palomino claims he has something that will shatter Angus' promotional career beyond repair. Speaking outside his gym Palomino said, "The evidence I got is going to shake boxing to the core. I used to regard Harry as a friend, a man I could trust but one day something happened and everything changed. I have the evidence of what happened on that day and my evidence is 100% proof. I'm gonna be sitting down with my lawyers to see what the best way to reveal this evidence is...and yeah, I'll be speaking to the authorities about this too. Angus is a dead man walking as far as his promotional career is concerned and he ain't gonna come out of it looking anything but a filthy dirty fucking leach!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.