Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My "Left" Nutt
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Spyder
My new fighter, My "Left" Nutt, started his pro campaign with usual style...a loss. thumbsdown_anim.gif

I see he's following his stablemate The Prince of Pain's career path! fuck.gif
BigG
He cried in his first fight haha.gif
Spyder
Is it possible for me to move him to the women's division?
BigG
lol Aint no womans division here Spyder this is both genders. I have the BADDEST chick right now in my stable the teen popstar 18 year old JoJo (34-2)!
Spyder
Well then, is it possible that he only fights chicks until he starts acting like a man...or at least stops crying in the ring?
BigG
laugh.gif Theres no chicks at Cruiserweight your better off moving him down to LightHeavyweight as there are some serious bums there he MIGHT beat.

Damn we all need to help Spyder. Maxy, Blayde..give him one of your fightplans!
Spyder
My fightplan was working in this last bout, but my fighter just became a bitch.

I wish that I could send him to some kind of Thai bootcamp. You know like Jean Claude Van Dame did in 'The Quest'...

The CEO
(imagining Spyder instigating people and talking shit in the press releases over at WeBL)

Hmmmm.....that would be some PPV action.

Maxy
You gotta make a couple more fighters cos they're always entertaining to beat up!

laugh.gif
Spyder
A couple of wise guys eh?

Look, I don't make these shitty fighters so that YOU guys get to laugh at their demise! threaten.gif

I'm the victim of a poor amateur system...and my fighters are victims of missing Y chromosomes.

laugh.gif
BigG
I wish that I could send him to some kind of Thai bootcamp. You know like Jean Claude Van Dame did in 'The Quest'...

laugh.gif

Spyder, you need to get into this, make a bunch of fighters with NEW fight plant. Let's give Spyder some good fighters we don't care for anymore..not former champions but good fighters....I'm willing to give out Michael Grant.
Maxy
I don't mind transferring over some fighters either. We could do with more competitive gyms, the more the merrier. I'll give a few to Spyder and skin9400 at the end of the week if they want.
BigG
I've created a new gym and I put all my old contenders/former champions who never really made it there...several good fighters.
The CEO
What's the gym's name? I want to look at it....
BigG
Check the press releases...and then check out Michael Grants gym. I'll be adding more fighters in a bit..
Spyder
Maybe you guys could give me some tips...

What kind of fight plans/fighters suck? And don't say anything that I create, jerks!

laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Depends on what kind of stats you have, what you think your opponents stats are, and your opponents styles. You might fight inside one fight and outside the next. It take a bit of scouting.
BigG
Okay..

If you create a brawler type fighter, make sure to give him alot of strenght, make him an inside fighter. Headhunting will give you a better chance at a KO and bodypunching will wear your opponent out faster.....I know you start with some fight plans (Boxing I, Boxing II, Basic Slugger Tactics) try to take notes from there.

the fightplan you gave Prince of Pain and left nut aren't working Spyder..I felt really bad watching Prince Of Pain take beating after beating.
Spyder
Ok...I concede to the fact that my fighters were getting bad corner advice. Maybe there is still hope for My "Left" Nutt.

I'll make some changes with him and see...Hopkins started his career with a loss too!
CyruS
What's your gym name Spyder? I'll look over my roster and see what I can toss over your way.
BigG
Spyder, I'm willing to give Michael Grant, a lvl 17 fighter to you...he's really good and has a rock solid chin (unlike the real thing).
CyruS
I will contribute.....

Former 2 Division World Champion, Earthquake (level 17 status fighter) he is a Jr. Bantamweight

Former #1 Contender and Knockout Artist CyruS "El Nio De Hierro" ViruS (level 8 status fighter) he is a strawweight and hasn't fought since November 18, 2007
Spyder
ThePit98...although I'm thinking about starting a NEW gym to help break the curse of The Prince of Pain!

He took so many beatings that the hearts of every fighter in his camp have accepted losing. I will keep ThePit98 as a gym to send my unmotivated fighters...kind of like Class A baseball or NFL Europe.
Blayde
I always keep saying. If someone wants anyone of the Universum, No Way Out or Supernova gym, just tell me and youll get the fighter(s). With the Arena gym of course Ill have to think about it because these really are my fighters I care about.

New fighters might also help creating fight plans because I think you can see what tactics they had in their last fights' rounds. That 4/9/7 to the body inside kind of stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.