Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Julio Cesar Chavez and all Mexicans rooting for Pac Man!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
CHINGA TU PUTA MADRE OSCAR DE LA PUTA!!!

Read what Julio Cesar Chavez thinks about the Oscar De La Puta vs Pac Man bout.
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=15624

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
Mean Mister Mustard
Chavez is crazy if he thinks his son can beat Goldie. But props to him for respecting a guy like Margarito. They are both alike, they faced anyone anywhere, they didn't wait for the circumstances to be right in order to finally face a fighter.
kidbazooka1
Im not suprised Chavez is rooting for Pac this was a bitch move from Oscar's part.

Oscar is doing this sh*t for the love of money now if he somehow ends up getting his ass whooped he would have f*cked up his legacy big time.

Method
Don't mistake this for sticking up for DLH, whose tactics I despise, but Julio Cesar Chavez needs to shut the fuck up and get over the fact that he got his motherfucking ass beat by DLHomo not once but TWICE. He really needs to take a back seat and keep his mouth shut.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 29 2008, 10:40 AM) [snapback]402439[/snapback]
Don't mistake this for sticking up for DLH, whose tactics I despise, but Julio Cesar Chavez needs to shut the fuck up and get over the fact that he got his motherfucking ass beat by DLHomo not once but TWICE. He really needs to take a back seat and keep his mouth shut.

Thats what I was thinking....he just came aross as being bitter about DLH.

Let his son speak for himself.
Chi-Town
You guys are acting like Chavez called a press conference or sent out a press release for this. This was in the context of an interview....he was just answering a question he was asked his opinion on.
Tha Docta
chavez just sounds bitter. but i would be bitter too if Delahoya kicked my ass twice and my son looked like Steve-O.
Chi-Town
I've been converted!!! LOL

Let me start off by saying that I, like MANY others, believe this fight is a farce and a total mismatch. I will also go on record as saying that up until the events of the last few months, I was a very big DeLaHoya fan and supporter. The way he has blatently ducked Margarito to fight the smallest guy he's fought in over 10 years has completely turned me off to him. What I find even more dispicable is the way he has treated Margarito. I'm not Mexican, but if I were I think I would be very offended by the fact that in the biggest Mexico vs. Puerto Rico fight of the 2000s, this jag off comes out and publicly states he's pulling for Cotto...are you fuckin serious?! That's like me saying I hope the Packers beat the Bears in the NFC Championship or some crazy shit like that.

In any event, I read something very interesting yesterday, I peruse so many boxing sites every day that I'm not exactly sure where I read it, maybe Doug Fisher. Anyway, Freddy Roach is quoted as saying that at the beginning of camp for the Mayweather fight, Ivan calderon was brought in as the chief sparring partner and was basically getting in Oscar's ass! Maybe Pac has some kind of chance in this thing if that's true.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Aug 29 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]402454[/snapback]
I've been converted!!! LOL

Let me start off by saying that I, like MANY others, believe this fight is a farce and a total mismatch. I will also go on record as saying that up until the events of the last few months, I was a very big DeLaHoya fan and supporter. The way he has blatently ducked Margarito to fight the smallest guy he's fought in over 10 years has completely turned me off to him. What I find even more dispicable is the way he has treated Margarito. I'm not Mexican, but if I were I think I would be very offended by the fact that in the biggest Mexico vs. Puerto Rico fight of the 2000s, this jag off comes out and publicly states he's pulling for Cotto...are you fuckin serious?! That's like me saying I hope the Packers beat the Bears in the NFC Championship or some crazy shit like that.

In any event, I read something very interesting yesterday, I peruse so many boxing sites every day that I'm not exactly sure where I read it, maybe Doug Fisher. Anyway, Freddy Roach is quoted as saying that at the beginning of camp for the Mayweather fight, Ivan calderon was brought in as the chief sparring partner and was basically getting in Oscar's ass! Maybe Pac has some kind of chance in this thing if that's true.

Would not surprise me. DLH can't do shit against slick fighters.

Chavez has nothing to be ashamed of losing to DLH. Goldie on the other hand, should be ashamed of beating up an old smaller worn out fighter and act like he was a god. I remember the look he had when a younger stronger fighter in Sturm was beating his ass all over the ring. At that point in 2004 De La Hoya was still acting as if he was a young prospect who still had a lot to learn. He realized in that fight that he was no longer a young dog. That's when he lost a good part of that hunger.
Landiz_Tha Don
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 29 2008, 08:40 AM) [snapback]402439[/snapback]

STFU!!! Wasnt chavez way passed his prime when he fought Chavez not once but twice, Us Mexicans have big cojones unlike yours and your boyfriend Oscar De La Puta!!!

Landiz_Tha Don

No Peace!

hardhead
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Aug 29 2008, 06:22 PM) [snapback]402453[/snapback]
chavez just sounds bitter. but i would be bitter too if Delahoya kicked my ass twice and my son looked like Steve-O.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
dbdbdb
I'll be rooting BIGTIME for Manny as well thumbsup_anim.gif

I've come to hate that snob DLH and his fake persona. Now he's running around talking like he's Mexico's saviour. He's the one to avenge all the Mexican's that lost to Manny.

I tell you, I'm praying HARD that Manny takes DLH to school and rips him to no end. Cut that prick to pieces and send him into retirement as a LOSER.

Who the F*CK does DLH think he is anyway?

I am hoping for a david & goliath type victory.

F*CK DLH!!!!! thumbsdown_anim.gif

GO MANNY!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
lol Why did Chavez have to mention his son when his son barley got by Matt Vanda? I'm no fan of DLH...but Chavez Jr-DLH is a mismatch. I'll be rooting for Pacquiao.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Aug 29 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]402480[/snapback]
I'll be rooting BIGTIME for Manny as well thumbsup_anim.gif

I've come to hate that snob DLH and his fake persona. Now he's running around talking like he's Mexico's saviour. He's the one to avenge all the Mexican's that lost to Manny.

I tell you, I'm praying HARD that Manny takes DLH to school and rips him to no end. Cut that prick to pieces and send him into retirement as a LOSER.

Who the F*CK does DLH think he is anyway?

I am hoping for a david & goliath type victory.

F*CK DLH!!!!! thumbsdown_anim.gif

GO MANNY!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif

This is all about money for De La Hoya. Plus he thinks that if he beats Pacquiao then all the Mexicans will adore him. It's been an obsession of his since he beat Chavez. Most of the Mexican people have resented him for taking on Chavez and never fully accepted him as a Mexican fighter. Personally I hope he never gets the love of Mexicans, DLH already exploits the Mexican American audience by fighting on PPV most of the time. No way is he getting Mexican's har earned cash as well.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:32 PM) [snapback]402482[/snapback]
lol Why did Chavez have to mention his son when his son barley got by Matt Vanda? I'm no fan of DLH...but Chavez Jr-DLH is a mismatch. I'll be rooting for Pacquiao.

Well it's obviouse that Jr will never be like his father nor a title holder for that matter.

Chavez is just trying to get his son the biggest payday he can before he goes down hill you should know that George.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:07 PM) [snapback]402485[/snapback]
Well it's obviouse that Jr will never be like his father nor a title holder for that matter.

Chavez is just trying to get his son the biggest payday he can before he goes down hill you should know that George.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chavez jr be a title holder one day. Shit if Baldomir and TROOF had straps at one point, Chavez jr should certainly j-bag a title somewhere.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 29 2008, 12:45 PM) [snapback]402456[/snapback]
Would not surprise me. DLH can't do shit against slick fighters.

exactly watch his fight with pernell (who was past his prime). DLH just doesnt get the job done against slick boxers he couldnt against past prime pernell, Floyd, hopkins, or shane. His best fights were against guys who werent known for defense and would stay in front and exchange with him like vargas and mayo. I dont see pac being dumb enough to stay in there and exchange with Dlh. Although I think this fight is crap I still think pac will have some moments and it wont be a completed destruction of pac.
Landiz_Tha Don
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 29 2008, 03:31 PM) [snapback]402473[/snapback]
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

All Mexicans will be rooting for Pac Man. Fuk Oscar De La Puta And everyone who hates on Julio Cesar Chavez, JCC Jr, and Antonio Margarito.
Chingen su re puta madre Gringos. aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
BigG
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Aug 30 2008, 12:07 AM) [snapback]402485[/snapback]

I know that..but still..I think Chavez Jr-DLH would be a one-sided lashing..worse than DLH-Pacquiao. Chavez Jr stepped up against Vanda and he was tired after 6 rounds
hardhead
Since Oscar is talking now like this is not his last fight Sr just might get his wish. A fight on May 5th would huge in Mexico. Wouldn't that be funny if DLH beat his son too, damn Chavez Sr would hate him even more...laugh.gif
hardhead
QUOTE(Landiz_Tha Don @ Aug 30 2008, 05:42 AM) [snapback]402502[/snapback]
All Mexicans will be rooting for Pac Man. Fuk Oscar De La Puta And everyone who hates on Julio Cesar Chavez, JCC Jr, and Antonio Margarito.
Chingen su re puta madre Gringos. aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!

That Gringo Vanda already whooped up on Steve-O once he's going to do it again in the rematch..laugh.gif
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 29 2008, 11:40 AM) [snapback]402439[/snapback]

Damn, arent you being a little harsh on JCC. i totally agree with him. He's kinda speaking for the Mexican peeps.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 30 2008, 02:01 AM) [snapback]402509[/snapback]
That Gringo Vanda already whooped up on Steve-O once he's going to do it again in the rematch..laugh.gif

Well last I checked Jr. got the win and despite being tagged alot and fadeing horribly in the last rd he still was pounding on Vanda like he was his bitch for most of the fight.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Aug 30 2008, 03:33 AM) [snapback]402519[/snapback]
Well last I checked Jr. got the win and despite being tagged alot and fadeing horribly in the last rd he still was pounding on Vanda like he was his bitch for most of the fight.

Dude it was Matt Vanda, OF COURSE he was supposed to pound on him. My grandma could whoop on Matt Vanda, and probably without fading like a snowflake.

Going life and death with Matt Vanda aint nothing to boast about.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Aug 30 2008, 09:25 AM) [snapback]402524[/snapback]
Dude it was Matt Vanda, OF COURSE he was supposed to pound on him. My grandma could whoop on Matt Vanda, and probably without fading like a snowflake.

Going life and death with Matt Vanda aint nothing to boast about.

I agree Vanda is a no body that he should have never struggled agianst but that other dude said vanda whopped jr. ass which is what Im argueing.
Method
QUOTE(Landiz_Tha Don @ Aug 29 2008, 03:12 PM) [snapback]402458[/snapback]
STFU!!! Wasnt chavez way passed his prime when he fought Chavez not once but twice, Us Mexicans have big cojones unlike yours and your boyfriend Oscar De La Puta!!!

Landiz_Tha Don

No Peace!

Big cojones, and no brains. Maybe Chavez WAS way past his prime when he fought himself. I must've missed that one....not once, but TWICE.

Take peace and stick it up your ass.

Like I said, I hate DLH. Chavez just sounds like a disgruntled, alcoholic, Mexican has been.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 30 2008, 08:19 PM) [snapback]402550[/snapback]
Big cojones, and no brains. Maybe Chavez WAS way past his prime when he fought himself. I must've missed that one.

Take peace and stick it up your ass.

Like I said, I hate DLH. Chavez just sounds like a disgruntled, alcoholic, Mexican has been.

hahahaha..That's funny shit.."Chavez sounds like a alcoholic"
D-MARV
LOL... That is some funny shit Method
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.