Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extraterrestrials?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
ROLL DEEP
So, supposedley, there have been a record number of 'sightings' in the UK of 'UFO's'.

Some of the sightings have been over millitary bases and millitary personal have vouched for the sightings.

So, anyone believe in them?
blackbelt2003
I believe there could possibly be extraterrestrials, but I don't believe in the extraterrestrial 'sightings'.

For instance, in my little town of Bewdley in the English countryside, there were a bunch of lights flying through the air the other night as we came out of the pub. All the girls started screaming 'aliens, look!' and going crazy.

It turned out to be chinese lanterns from a wedding a few miles away that had gotten caught in the wind. 99% of 'sightings' could be explained away by something like that, and that still doesn't mean the other 1% is automatically an alien.

It's nice to think of it, but I reserve judgement until real evidence is found.

Black
JonnyBlaze
I'm a big X-Files fan soo I want to believe to begin with(even though its a show)..I think some sightings have been real.
STEVENSKI
I have seen some strange shit before that could be ET sightings but would not bother telling anyone.

The fact is that the universe is so damm big & we know so little about our own planet that to believe that we are the only living thing in the universe is exceptionally closed minded.
Mean Mister Mustard
There is not doubt that UFO's exist. The photographic and video evidence, as well as the testimony over the last decades proves they are real. Now the question is who is controlling them? Personally, I am sure there are other life forms in the universe. Whether they have ever visited us I don't think anyone can say.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 30 2008, 11:53 AM) [snapback]402539[/snapback]
There is not doubt that UFO's exist. The photographic and video evidence, as well as the testimony over the last decades proves they are real. Now the question is who is controlling them? Personally, I am sure there are other life forms in the universe. Whether they have ever visited us I don't think anyone can say.

I agree..I am actually reading a book that is about Betty and Barney Hill who had the first ever documented abduction by a UFO..It's a real good book about the subject if any of you are interested..It is called Captured..Let me know if any of ya decided to check it out..It's really hard not to believe after readin it..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2008, 10:05 PM) [snapback]402565[/snapback]
I agree..I am actually reading a book that is about Betty and Barney Hill who had the first ever documented abduction by a UFO..It's a real good book about the subject if any of you are interested..It is called Captured..Let me know if any of ya decided to check it out..It's really hard not to believe after readin it..

Reading about alien abductions at night can be a pain in the ass.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 30 2008, 09:19 PM) [snapback]402568[/snapback]
Reading about alien abductions at night can be a pain in the ass.

HAHA,why's that??Does it get ya to start thinking you're next??hahaha..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 31 2008, 08:08 AM) [snapback]402659[/snapback]
HAHA,why's that??Does it get ya to start thinking you're next??hahaha..

LOL. yeah. A bit unsettling.

ROLL DEEP
I wonder where the whole notion of being abducted comes from?

Why would an alien life form (if they do exist) want to keep on abducting humans to investigate?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Aug 31 2008, 12:09 PM) [snapback]402674[/snapback]
Why would an alien life form (if they do exist) want to keep on abducting humans to investigate?

That's a good question. Psychiatrists have tried to explain the phenomenon of people claiming to be abducted. Some of the people making those claims are crazy but tohers aren't. The shrinks say that those healthy people who claim to have been abducted are distorting traumatic childhood events like molestation or are confusing them with night terrors/sleep paralyisis. But how the fuck do these "victims" incorporate the element of another species abducting them and taking them aboard a spaceship? Most of these stories have similar elements. Coincidence? Copycats? Or are some of these stories true? If they are true, I'm glad I sleep with a weapon on me.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Aug 31 2008, 04:09 PM) [snapback]402674[/snapback]

Ummm probings of course.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 31 2008, 05:12 PM) [snapback]402675[/snapback]
If they are true, I'm glad I sleep with a weapon on me.

You sleep with a gun on you? What type?
Al Hata

I don't believe in UFOs and bugged eyed creatures probing human assholes, but I would like too. (not the probe, no homo)This youtube video and I mean, say what you want but if they are really out there....then this is IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmQqg2h3Seo

Now what about any type of life in the universe? Oh yeah, I beleive in that for sure. Bacteria, some tiny organisms....They found some frozen ice water on Mars. I'm pretty sure they will find signs of past life, if they havn't already......the government is just not ready or willing to release that type of information. And don't start with government this and that, we all know they are shady with NASA...In 1997, a meteor (sp?) was pretty close to clipping Earth and scientists were pretty sure that we were going to lose a 3rd of the planet......luckily it just missed but from the readings I read at the time, scientists were put on a no talk rule about it....shhhady.

Now I'm no scientologist, but in the next 2 videos we see, I'm pretty sure there's got to be something out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6BtwDmm3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyuQVIFdKo

Sorry for rambling, I'm high as hell.
Mean Mister Mustard
There's also this video from Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wzsRUozLQ

These kids were playing football at 2 AM and one of them started filming with his cell phone, hence the bad quality.

Fitz
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 4 2008, 11:03 AM) [snapback]403022[/snapback]
There's also this video from Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wzsRUozLQ

These kids were playing football at 2 AM and one of them started filming with his cell phone, hence the bad quality.

LMAO. I have no idea what that video proved. I have seen it before and still seeing it now have no idea on what they are trying to prove, lol.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Sep 3 2008, 03:46 PM) [snapback]402984[/snapback]

I found this one quite good.

Don't know who the guy speaking on it is though, but the footage is pretty good.
gods son
We have an Alien posting on this forum , djnecro, wel he's an Illegal one.
The Original MrFactor
Yes, I do. Now let me say this. I consider the most insignificant microbe formed on any non terrestrial entity to be an extraterrestrial. As big as the universe is, its very possible that otherworldy life exists somewhere.
JonnyBlaze
Check this out

This is what I'm talkin about!!hahaha..
STEVENSKI
Once I got drunk in a gay bar on Mos Eisley. I was drinking blue milk with a big wookie & when I woke up I think I may have been probed multiple times.........................................
The CEO
^^^

laugh.gif

I believe in Extraterrestrials because I've seen 2 UFOs....and I wasn't drunk or high at all....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.