Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mijares stops Sasakul
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
Cristian Mijares retained his title with a 3rd TKO win over thai Chatchai Sasakul who is best known for losing his title to Manny Pacqiuao back in 98'.
BigG
Time for Mijares and Montiel to fight...no one can beat these two right now (115 below)
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 31 2008, 02:52 AM) [snapback]402644[/snapback]
Time for Mijares and Montiel to fight...no one can beat these two right now (115 below)

For sure Biggeorge..That'd be a great fight..Hopefully they will either fight each other next or maybe Mijares should take one more fight before Montiel..
D-MARV
Mijares-Montiel has to be made. No question about it.
Mean Mister Mustard
When that fight happens I don't know who I'd pick to win.
blackbelt2003
Yup, Mijares - Montiel or even Mijares - Darchinyan...one of those two HAVE to be made.

Right now my money would be on Mijares in both fights, Montiel and Darchinyan have been a little too inconsistent in the past.

Black
BigG
I watched the fight on youtube. What a mismatch this was. Mijares could do whatever he wanted. Mijares dropped him at the end of round 2 with a straight left and the Sasakul couldn't even remember what corner he was in. He was wobbling around like crazy. This was alot WORSE then the Tszyu-Judah knockdown. Mijares finished him off in round 3 with a uppercut.
D-MARV
LOL...
That man was hurt bad at the end of the 2nd. He was all over the ring!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.