Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Bar w/ mirrored wall
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Method
Nice, holmes.
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 2 2008, 08:29 PM) [snapback]402868[/snapback]
Nice. You a carpenter/cabinet maker or something by trade? Or just something you picked up and always enjoyed doing in your free time?

All the above really bro! I have 30 years of carpentry experience & that is NOT including the years with my family(I could cut a board to size by the time I was about 11 years old), but I am also the 4th generation of my family that has done so & I have been doing glass work over 20 years too!
caneman
Well while I agree some are more gifted or have it come naturally, for 1 you are young enough to pick things like that up but by the same token, I know you are better @ computer stuff than me! Just all in what you do I guess! You know bro?
D-MARV
Good Work!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 2 2008, 08:02 PM) [snapback]402875[/snapback]
All the above really bro! I have 30 years of carpentry experience & that is NOT including the years with my family(I could cut a board to size by the time I was about 11 years old), but I am also the 4th generation of my family that has done so & I have been doing glass work over 20 years too!

Nice,that's really cool..I got a couple of friends who are in the trade but do it strictly as a trade and not a hobby..It's good ya like your job and I can see you do it good..
ROLL DEEP
I'd love to be able to make something like that....but, I'm like Fitz, I'm terrible at 'making stuff'. My dad is really good at DIY type things, but the skills got lost on me.

I'm crap on a computer too laugh.gif

Ah well, nice work, dude.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 3 2008, 09:24 AM) [snapback]402956[/snapback]
Speak for yourself. I said it doesn't come naturally laugh.gif.

Be honest....you're crap at it too.

C'mon, I can't be the only male who is retarded at this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.