Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Press Release: My "Left" Nutt
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Spyder
"My ass is homeless!"
by B. Artest

I just got off the phone with My "Left" Nutt, and he was hot under the collar regarding his recent management dispute:

BA: What's popping Lefty?

MLN: Yo G, these fools be trippin 4 real! My own damned manager got me out in the streets!

BA: What-chew mean he got you in da street?

MLN: Yo, that fool kicked my ass out the mutha fukkin gym and told my ass not to come back till I start fighting like a man!

BA: 4 real, that's cold...(cutting in)

MLN: Naw, it's hot as fuck down here in Da Burg!

BA: I mean...It ain't right that he kicked you out.

MLN: Damn skrate it ain't right! He say that I needs to fight like I'm hungry, so his ass ain't letting me eat nothing neither!

BA: He's starving you?

MLN: Hells yeah, that fool told me that if he catch me eating anything that he gonna kick my momma out her mutha fukkin house. I can't be having my momma turning tricks again just to have a place to live. He say he want me to fight down at Lt Heavyweight after this next fight anyway.

BA: He kicked you out of the gym, makes you live on the street, and he don't let you eat...why are you still fighting for him?

MLN: That fool say he gots a plan...

Well you heard it here first folks. My "Left" Nutt is mad as a hornet at his manager Spyder, but he's still willing to pay the man money if he wins. Stayed tuned here as this story develops.
The CEO
laugh.gif

Hey, Spyder...I'll give you a couple of my good, old school fighters if you promise treat them right.....
Spyder
I haven't given up hope on this one yet, even though he fought like a pansy!

How many active fighters do you guys have?
The CEO
22....I'm wanting to streamline my squad....modernize them...you'd like the guys I would give you...
Spyder
I'll take them if you want to get rid of them...

What kind of fightplans work the best?
BigG
laugh.gif

Spyder, Michael Grant just lost to a total bum because I forgot to give him a fightplan, but hes still a level 17 fighter with great stats..you want him?
Spyder
It depends, are you giving me his glass chin too?

BigG
lol Michael Grant (webl version) is as iron chinned as David Tua.
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Sep 4 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]403092[/snapback]
I'll take them if you want to get rid of them...

What kind of fightplans work the best?

I can't give you plans for them just yet...it wouldn't be fair...it's tedious but you gotta do that shit on your own for a while....lol

but here we go....I'm gonna give you one of my big guns that I've neglected in the recent months....

Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome

I will also give you two more strong guys that were given to me....

"Iron" Mike Tyson and Maxy "The Dream" Supreme.....

All three of these fighters have what it takes to be champion on any given night....
Spyder
How do I get them in my gym?
The CEO
They won't be available until after their next fights early Sunday morning.....all you have to do is click on "Your Gym", then click on "Change Settings", and check the box that says "Accept fighters transferred into your gym by other managers:" when you wake up on Sunday...and I will send the fighters to you sometime that morning or afternoon....
Spyder
Haha...I know absolutely nothing about that website.

I just figured out how to change fight plans! lol
The CEO
Alright...the transfers are complete....I threw you an extra fighter too....all you gotta do is go to your "Retired Gym"....and activate them....
Spyder
ThePit98 has grown by a few fighters over the weekend!

They'd like to formally announce the arrival of:

Cruiserweight "Iron" Mike Tyson (34-17-1) 17(18)

Super-Middleweight Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome (30-19-0) 18(18)

Flyweight Maxy "The Dream" Supreme Rank #9 (26-17-0) 14(18)

Flyweight Santiago Ivan Acosta Rank #26 (9-5-0) 4(7)
Maxy
A couple more top class fighters have just arrived at your gym.
Spyder
My "Left" Nutt has inspired two more fighters to jump ship and join his cause of bringing glory to the once laughed at gym called ThePit98...

Elrond Othello Rank #11 (21-16-1) 13(16)

Anathema Dante (25-15-6) 15(18)

After hearing the news of activity from his old Gym, The Prince of Pain has announced his return to the sport!

"I feel like I still have a lot of fight left in me!"
BigJuicyHog
Lo how much IP loss does Prince of Pain have? Tyson is a well traveled fighter. From Big G, to me, to CEO, and now to you.
Spyder
241...is that bad? laugh.gif

Damn CEO, you didn't tell me I was getting sloppy 4ths! haha
BigJuicyHog
Sorry I meant AP loss. Once you get 500 IP it turns into 1 AP loss and starts over. I have a fighter from my Bum Gym with 7 AP loss lol.
BigG
Wow! Who is it BJH?
BigJuicyHog
I think it is Sgt. Slaughter. He gets beat into mulch every fight.
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Sep 9 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]403729[/snapback]
241...is that bad? laugh.gif

Damn CEO, you didn't tell me I was getting sloppy 4ths! haha

I thought you were gettin' thirds....my bad....lol....but yeah...you the 4th...

Don't mean a thing though....look at his last fight....he knocked rising star Solis down 2 times in the 1st round, and then Solis landed the luckiest punch of his life....Tyson's a bad dude....experiment with plans and ratios involving his best categories, and you might make him even badder than he already is....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.