Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thoughts on this?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Fitz

I don't care, that chick brought it on herself. If the guy had a closed fist or made first contact, fair enough. That stupid whore had no right. It's bitches like this that deserve to have bad things happen to them (you can use your imagination). I honestly can't stand chicks like this. They have a gash and think they are above the law.
ROLL DEEP
Stupid bitch.

How can you treat someone like that then get all upset when they do it back?

She screamed at him, he stayed calm, then she smacked him. IMO it was self defence....he got hit so he struck back. She deserved it. LMAO at her crying after...well, it looked like she was.

LMAO at the other contestant (I presume thats what they were on a game show or something?!)..he just stands therel ike a lemon, lol.

If I was a judge looking at that tape I'd throw her in jail as food for the lesbians laugh.gif
Fitz
Apparently this chick is supposed to be a dominatrix bully or some shit.

What lead to the incident.
Fitz
"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?............"

Haha.
ROLL DEEP
'You bastard....how can you slap?'

laugh.gif
caneman
I don't believe in hitting women but if they step to you like a man & hit you like that....she deserves whatever she gets back! That guy pretty much defended himself & honestly when you get slapped like that you react to it. That is a bit different than a punk beating on his girl if you know what I mean!

Furthermore, I know women back home that would beat the living shit outta you if you let her bitch slap you like that & then turn around & do the same the next time she seen you!
Fitz
I don't believe in hitting women either in most cases. I believe a slap in this case was necessary and acceptable.

Women have always wanted to be treated as equals, but it's funny when it comes to things like this or to pay for dinner and that, they pipe down.
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 4 2008, 09:29 AM) [snapback]403094[/snapback]
I don't believe in hitting women either in most cases. I believe a slap in this case was necessary and acceptable.

Women have always wanted to be treated as equals, but it's funny when it comes to things like this or to pay for dinner and that, they pipe down.

laugh.gif exactly bro...there are always those "times" when you have to be ruthless & slap a hoe toothless as well! rolleyes.gif
The CEO
Thoughts on this?

My gut reaction to him slapping her was yes2.gif.

Good for him I say. She totally deserved it....

The only thing I don't like about it is how the guys went after dude..."defending her honor" and shit...this type of bitch isn't worthy of that....

Closing thoughts: Nice upload. Thank you.
The CEO
QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 4 2008, 10:25 AM) [snapback]403098[/snapback]
laugh.gif exactly bro...there are always those "times" when you have to be ruthless & slap a hoe toothless as well! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif....that's funny as shit....but it's also 100% true...

I've been involved in a few of those times....I say if they wanna get physical like a man, they better be prepared to get put through a wall like a man...

and yes....I've literally put a bitch through a wall...

What can I say?....she tried to brain me with a lamp...lol

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 4 2008, 11:00 AM) [snapback]403103[/snapback]
laugh.gif....that's funny as shit....but it's also 100% true...

I've been involved in a few of those times....I say if they wanna get physical like a man, they better be prepared to get put through a wall like a man...

and yes....I've literally put a bitch through a wall...

What can I say?....she tried to brain me with a lamp...lol

I can picture it now. You wearing a wifebeater and a can of budweiser in one hand, imagining she's Ricky Hatton so your fury is doubled. You aver her blows using the shoulder roll and then counter with a right hand. POW! Right in the kisser.
caneman
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 4 2008, 11:08 AM) [snapback]403104[/snapback]
I can picture it now. You wearing a wifebeater and a can of budweiser in one hand, imagining she's Ricky Hatton so your fury is doubled. You aver her blows using the shoulder roll and then counter with a right hand. POW! Right in the kisser.

wouldn't that be a can of Old Milwaukee or Busch? rolleyes.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

Close....but nahhhh.....I'm all about leaving as little evidence as possible when I gotta do what I gotta do...trying not to leave any pattern bruising or cuts or scratches...lol

but seriously....I've never had to punch or slap a girl in the face....my goal in "those times" is to snatch them up and throw them as hard and as far away from me as I can...and then walk away....

It just so happened that girl went through a wall that time....

OOPS!
Fitz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 5 2008, 12:47 AM) [snapback]403101[/snapback]
The only thing I don't like about it is how the guys went after dude..."defending her honor" and shit...this type of bitch isn't worthy of that....

Same like me. So many guys trying to be the knight in shining armour. I would have stood back and applauded the guy.
The CEO
For the record....I really like this topic...it's fun and has possibilities...makes me wanna share and give some insight....lol

The reality is...the man better be as smart as possible when it comes to a routine, physical altercation with their woman....because if he isn't careful or doesn't show proper restraint...whether he started it or not...or has the worse injuries....the MAN....will normally be the one to take the wrap.

I was lucky enough to have been prepared for these situations....to have been mentored on what to do and how to keep my cool when the shit went down....so I wanna pass it on....

There's alot of women out there who will try to push a man's buttons or test them...especially women you're in long term, codependent relationships with....these are the type of women that will get in your face as if to say..."You don't have a backbone. You ain't a man. What you gonna do?"....these women have serious issues and are trying to get you in trouble....

So all I'm sayin'....is that IF you encounter this behavior....where the testing bitch gets in your face....you will know that THAT is the EXACT moment the relationship is over....that is the line. That is the time where you dump her in your mind on the spot and just leave....don't say a thing....just go to your car and drive off....and start thinking about your new life without her...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 4 2008, 12:29 PM) [snapback]403126[/snapback]
For the record....I really like this topic...it's fun and has possibilities...makes me wanna share and give some insight....lol

The reality is...the man better be as smart as possible when it comes to a routine, physical altercation with their woman....because if he isn't careful or doesn't show proper restraint...whether he started it or not...or has the worse injuries....the MAN....will normally be the one to take the wrap.

I was lucky enough to have been prepared for these situations....to have been mentored on what to do and how to keep my cool when the shit went down....so I wanna pass it on....

There's alot of women out there who will try to push a man's buttons or test them...especially women you're in long term, codependent relationships with....these are the type of women that will get in your face as if to say..."You don't have a backbone. You ain't a man. What you gonna do?"....these women have serious issues and are trying to get you in trouble....

So all I'm sayin'....is that IF you encounter this behavior....where the testing bitch gets in your face....you will know that THAT is the EXACT moment the relationship is over....that is the line. That is the time where you dump her in your mind on the spot and just leave....don't say a thing....just go to your car and drive off....and start thinking about your new life without her...

Good advice. I mean when you're young you go out with all types of wild women but when the time comes you don't settle down with them unless you like trouble.
The CEO
Exactly...and the guys who LIKE trouble are usually the ones with the wifebeaters drinking the shitty beer...putting their girl in a Muay Thai clinch and kneeing them in the bread basket....lol

but like MMM is saying...ain't nothing wrong with a wild woman here and there when you're young and single....in fact, I think every man should have fleeting relations with a few low class, mental cases before they ready to settle down....if you don't go to jail (laugh.gif), it's nothing but experience....you'll learn the red flags to look for when you're searching for the one...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 4 2008, 12:50 PM) [snapback]403131[/snapback]
Exactly...and the guys who LIKE trouble are usually the ones with the wifebeaters drinking the shitty beer...putting their girl in a Muay Thai clinch and kneeing them in the bread basket....lol

but like MMM is saying...ain't nothing wrong with a wild woman here and there when you're young and single....in fact, I think every man should have fleeting relations with a few low class, mental cases before they ready to settle down....if you don't go to jail (laugh.gif), it's nothing but experience....you'll learn the red flags to look for when you're searching for the one...

WTF? LOL
Spyder
I've taken my share of ass whoopin's by women, and only a couple of times have I needed to take things into my own hands...so to speak. lol

Most of the time I just shake the shit out of 'em...or until they pee their pants.

laugh.gif
gods son
LMAO!!!!!

that is a huge insult for a woman to hit a man in the Indian tradtion..

but oh golly!!! clapping.gif clapping.gif
dj necrogenic
See I have a female best friend (who has big sexy titties) who loves me... So if a bitch we're to ever even come close to slapping me, my best friend will whoop her ass for me, I can walk away, make one phone call and that bitch is getting fucked up.

And my best friend knows that if a man ever puts a hand on her, or sometimes just says something I dont like about her laugh.gif she knows that I will be right there to step in and whoop his ass.
Fitz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 5 2008, 02:29 AM) [snapback]403126[/snapback]

It's funny, because when I posted this. I pretty much was certain you were going to make an appearance in this thread and appreciate it. Like that old man that kicked the chick in the box who was pissing in public, lol.
The CEO
laugh.gif

You know me so well...that old man gif is one of my all time favorites.....

I just can't help it...I enjoy watching bitches being put in their place....and you can't lie....you do too...

thumbsup_anim.gif
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 4 2008, 07:03 PM) [snapback]403165[/snapback]
It's funny, because when I posted this. I pretty much was certain you were going to make an appearance in this thread and appreciate it. Like that old man that kicked the chick in the box who was pissing in public, lol.

I loved that GIF Fitz...most my friends on myspace got that! thumbsup_anim.gif
STEVENSKI
I have been atatcked by woman bofore. I was once attacked by a bear like female. She would have been 250 at least & I said something rude & she punched me off my stool at the pub. I was laughing & holding her wrists but she still got a few thru. The bouncers kicked her out then.

We have a football player (soon to be a ex player) whose American bimbo got out of line so he smashed her in the face with his beer glass. Because of her actions inspiring him to crack her one he lost his job with the club.
Spyder
What do you guys think...is it worse to hit a chick in the face as opposed to the body? Are body shots more accepted?

Man vs Woman obviously...
The CEO
It's worse to hit them in face....for the simple fact you're more likely to leave a mark and end up going downtown....I'm thinking that if you HAVE to use a closed fist.....that one strong, digging uppercut to the solar plexus would probably the best place to punch them....as it would get your point across and incapacitate them long enough for you to leave the scene.....
Spyder
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 4 2008, 10:01 PM) [snapback]403192[/snapback]
It's worse to hit them in face....for the simple fact you're more likely to leave a mark and end up going downtown....I'm thinking that if you HAVE to use a closed fist.....that one strong, digging uppercut to the solar plexus would probably the best place to punch them....as it would get your point across and incapacitate them long enough for you to leave the scene.....

Actually, a quick jab does the trick...or so I'm told....

laugh.gif
caneman
Don't they hate the old spit in the face most of all though? But if you are gonna hit them in the solar plex @ least give them a facial before you leave!!!! rolleyes.gif
BigJuicyHog
A few legal pointers from a former popo. Dont ever hit a female if you are in a relationship with them. Domestic Violence is a MUST arrest offense. If your woman hits you and you want to get even, call the cops. I hauled off more women then I did men because they think its ok to scratch the shit out of their man's face.

If it isnt your woman, let her fly. The penalty for hitting a woman that you arent involved with is the same as hitting a man. My thought have been if a bitch want to come at you like a man, treat her like a man.
JonnyBlaze
Chick KO's dude

I had to post this..This dude does a Zab Judah(well after Zab got up before he fell back down)..The funniest part is,he told her to punch him..
Fitz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 5 2008, 12:01 PM) [snapback]403192[/snapback]

QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 5 2008, 12:57 PM) [snapback]403208[/snapback]
Don't they hate the old spit in the face most of all though? But if you are gonna hit them in the solar plex @ least give them a facial before you leave!!!! rolleyes.gif

LOL. You guys are killing me.

Seriously, just imagine a female coming into a boxing board full of guys, and then enter this thread. I swear they would think we are the absolute pits.
Fitz
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 5 2008, 01:22 PM) [snapback]403212[/snapback]
Chick KO's dude

I had to post this..This dude does a Zab Judah(well after Zab got up before he fell back down)..The funniest part is,he told her to punch him..

Pretty funny, but I could have bent over and farted in that guys face and it would have sent him down, that guy was out on his feet to begin with, lol.

Another classic.

JaRaNDa
lol I don't remember laughing so much during a thread..some of the comments ripped out have been gold! I personally don't agree with guys hitting girls, and I really don't agree with girls hitting guys! I would like to think that I don't ever need to lay a hand on a girl..BUT worst comes to worst, a chic starts laying into you..well you would have to lay her out! Many girls think because they bleed monthly they have a ticket to slap, punch or get in a guys face purely based on the fact that she is a woman! But woman like that who want to act like un-lady like deserve to be treated un-lady like! Girls these days are too fucking demanding and expect respect layed out at their feet the moment you met them!!
A female teacher can sleep with a student and she is considered mentally unstable but a male teacher sleeps with a girl he is a pedophiler and is locked up!! A girl can hit a man, with good chance her not going to jail or charged but if a man does it he is fucked and looked down on!
Now I think it's totally different if a guy is just a total fuckin dickhead and coward and starts fights or just beats on his girl to feel powerful or whatever then he deserves a beating! In this situation I beleive the girl deserved what she got!! I don't care if your on a tv show, work, school, shop, streets, with family/friends or someone you just met, you don't treat, talk or yell at someone the way she did to that man. If you do so, you better hope it's for a fuckin good reason..if not you better belive you will be treated with just as much if not less respect back!
About the vid JohonnyBlaze posted that's another example of how girls can take advantage of being a female! The guy was clearly fucked of his face telling her to hit him for a bit of fun, and instead of the girl giving him a light slap or a lil love tap she swings with a closed fist to his face lol! Girls back at school would sometimes like to pretend fight but would actually start swinging and punching harder than they should only because they're chics used to piss me off cuz all it would take is a backhand to even things up lol! Girls these days have to much ego and bitch in them!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 5 2008, 01:40 AM) [snapback]403221[/snapback]
Pretty funny, but I could have bent over and farted in that guys face and it would have sent him down, that guy was out on his feet to begin with, lol.

Another classic.

I like the way the dude fell in the one I posted and he told her to hit him which made him look even more retarded by going down..hahaha..

That shit was tooo funny that you posted..The way the dudes reacted was retarded though and I would of whooped em if I was there for doin that to a chick..He busted her pumpkin and she laid him down!!hahahaha..Mad props to that chick..It was really lame how that dudes friend took off his shirt acting like he and that other dude were gonna gang up on her..PUSSIES!!
Fitz

HOW CAN YOU SLAP............HOW CAN YOU SLAP?
The CEO
LOL!!

This is a GREAT thread.

I was pouring Coffee Mate in my coffee this morning, and I kept blurting out, "HOW CAN SHE SLAP??!!" ....loud and in full Indian voice...lol

I even threw in a few "HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME, SIR??"s where I was acting like I was crying...

caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 5 2008, 11:11 AM) [snapback]403244[/snapback]
LOL!!

This is a GREAT thread.
I was pouring Coffee Mate in my coffee this morning, and I kept blurting out, "HOW CAN SHE SLAP??!!" ....loud and in full Indian voice...lol

I even threw in a few "HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME, SIR??"s where I was acting like I was crying...

laugh.gif the 70's & 80's must have been as good to you as they were to me! LMAO! Whoever posted that video must be spending hours deleting some of the comments on the video page! Not sure I see the point of that & it makes it less entertaining but hell, after all, they are probably from India as well so I understand! All I know is i'd slap that bitch to & instead of crying, I would have taken a swing @ every fucker who bum ruched me! Hell, the way I see it, if I am gonna get my ass whipped anyway...I may as well cause some pain for others as well but that's just me! rolleyes.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

More like the '80s and '90s...but yeah....I'm goin' through my 4th childhood...
The CEO
"You faucker!...you bahsturd!....you faucking bahsturd!.............MAHDACHOAD!"

laugh.gif

I swear to God....I'm thinkin' about goin' to my local convenient store and callin' the cashier a mahdachoad....just to see what happens....
caneman
Let us know how that works out CEO black eye.gif
Fitz
I think many people around the world are replaying this in there head.

"HOW CAN YOU SLAP.............HOW CAN YOU SLAP......................HOW CAN SHE SLAP...........HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME.................[choking up]HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME............HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME SIR[/choking up]

*cries*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.