Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Katsidis vs. Diaz: Round by Round/Postfight 9:15 CST HBO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all on going and post fight reactions to the Diaz-Katsidis fight.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
Barrios-Juarez just got me pissed....that's it....I wanna see a WAR!!!

LET'S GO, KATSIDIS!!!
gods son
katsidis is FIGHT!!!!!
BigG
Both really likeable guys...inside fighters...this is going to be crazy!
BigG
Calderon-Cazares last week..Diaz-Kats this week...Marquez/Casa, Guzman/Campbell next week...ahhh boxing is back thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
Yeah it is!...no scorecard from me on this one.....
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 6 2008, 11:25 PM) [snapback]403429[/snapback]
Yeah it is!...no scorecard from me on this one.....

LOL. I hope Diaz doesn't decide to box. I want a slugfest, we are due for one.
BigG
Diaz pressing, Katsidis moving more...

I think Diaz wins round 1.
FenderDG3
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 6 2008, 10:39 PM) [snapback]403437[/snapback]
Diaz pressing, Katsidis moving more...

I think Diaz wins round 1.

Close round, but I'd have to agree especially with the judging from the last fight
BigG
Katsidis def has the size advantage...

Very competitive fight...

I think Diaz takes round 2.
Fitz
I still can't believe that Main Even in Australia didn't PPV this. They show any garbage Mundine fight, they PPV Cliff Clouser and Hopoate vs Mirovic and ignore this one?
I'm going to have to download it later.

Like both guys, but have to go with the Aussie. Let's go Rocky.
BigG
I think Diaz had a better round 3...
The CEO
God DAMNIT!....Diaz is focused....Katsidis needs to lure him into a brawl.....
BigG
Diaz takes round 4, 10-9...
pacco_diablo
Diaz is fighting like a champ tonight. Solid performance so far. Gotta love his inside game, good timing on his jab.
BigG
Diaz wins round 5..
The CEO
Katsidis needs to pressure as much as he can and pray Diaz gasses.....he's gettin' schooled.
BigG
Round 6 goes to Diaz....Katsidis face showing the effects of Diaz punches...but thats not surprising
Fitz
Sounds like a lackluster fight and not living up to the hype. How is it? Just doesn't sound like a war in this rbr.
pacco_diablo
Diaz is putting up a pound for pound performance. Looking like a great boxer. Just solid all the way around. Very active, entertaining fight.
BigG
Round 7 to Diaz...you just have to wonder how many more of these fights can katsidis take, look at his face...
gods son
i love to see valero or pacman face katsidis!

pacco_diablo
"Its lovely." Katsidis corner. lol
The CEO
Going into the 11th....I'm thinking Diaz has enough left to box and finish....Katsidis needs a miracle....
BigG
Well, round 11 is coming up and Diaz has practically won every round...it's a solid performance from him...def. not a FOTY candidate.
The CEO
Katsidis needs to fire that fucking mouse of a trainer...that guy has 0 fire in him....
BigG
Hahahah...he shouldve just told Katsidis to go for broke in the final round. Oh well, Diaz takes 12, and wins the fight. Katsidis won 1 or 2 rounds at MOST.
pacco_diablo
Definitely not FOY material. But enjoyable watching a masterful performance.
BigG
Diaz doesn't have a mark on him...
BigG
WTF!

115-113 Katsidis!!!!

D-MARV
Judges had a horrible night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SD, WOW!

Juan won at least 10 rounds
BigG
Diaz wins a SD...

LMAO...where the fuck did that 115-113 Katsidis comes from. That's got to be one of the worst cards ever...
gods son
lmao @ chuck liddel knocked out!!
pacco_diablo
SD. What a joke. Seriously, makes no sense what so ever. Boggles my fucking mind.
The CEO
What the Hell was that?....trying to make up for the previous bullshit cards?

SD..........lol
The CEO
QUOTE(gods son @ Sep 7 2008, 12:28 AM) [snapback]403463[/snapback]

Really?...good. At least one fight went my way.....
BigG
That's just unbelievable how one judge could score it for Katsidis...
The CEO
I wanna strangle that trainer.
BigG
QUOTE(gods son @ Sep 7 2008, 04:28 AM) [snapback]403463[/snapback]

laugh.gif

I just saw that...That was brutal...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 7 2008, 12:32 AM) [snapback]403469[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I just saw that...That was brutal...

He was put to sleep. No dazing or wobbling it was a straight out unconcious KO. Brutal.
gods son
Max keller is getting his X FILES on ...

pacco_diablo
Kellerman is a real dude.
FenderDG3
WTF is up with the judges tonight???
FenderDG3
I scored the fight 119-109 Diaz.
BigG
But after watching this fight, theres no doubt in my mind Marquez is going to beat Casamayor by comfortable decision. I know styles make fights, but if Katsidis was hitting him alot, Marquez is going to do alot worse...
thefloatingmonkey
Judges were just horrid in both fights tonight. That crazy! Diaz landed double the punches. I know the judges didn't know that, but it was still a beat down for Katsidis. black eye.gif
BigG
So what's next for both guys?

I'd like to see Diaz take on the Casamayor/Marquez winner and Katsidis should maybe fight the Campbell/Guzman loser.
thefloatingmonkey
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 6 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]403479[/snapback]
So what's next for both guys?

I'd like to see Diaz take on the Casamayor/Marquez winner and Katsidis should maybe fight the Campbell/Guzman loser.

I am thinking Marquez is going to take out Casamayor, so a fight between Diaz and Marquez would be awesome. I think if Katsidis fights Guzman he is going to have a lot of trouble, but against Campbell you never know. Campbell is an old man now (even though he looked great again Diaz), but we will see how he holds up against Guzman.
Bazooka Limon
The judges sucked on both fights tonight. At the time of the stoppage of Juarez/Barrios fight I had Barrios ahead.
AussieLad
I left the pub before the scores were announced... SPLIT DECISION.... wtf? Easy win for diaz IMO, horrified that someone scored it for katsidis

His corner was giving him terrible advice. They shouldve been saying you need a knockout to win after round 7, no urgency in his corners advice at all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.