Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I don't get it.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
Ok...2 mentally challenged people courting each other through song here...and by looking at some of their other video comments, people are actually encouraging them...telling them they're great....I kinda wanna fuck with this couple....but I'm afraid I'll burn in Hell...

I was looking at one of the girl's other videos, and one dude said..."With great moustache comes great responsibility."

laugh.gif
The CEO
I mean...come on...I know special folk need love too...I don't have a problem with them possibly hooking up someday...pumpin', sweatin', and droolin' all over each other....but people shouldn't be encouraging them to keep singing...that's just wrong...it's bullshit....
Douchebag
The girl is..............kind of hot. mellow.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Sep 7 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]403586[/snapback]
The girl is..............kind of hot. mellow.gif

laugh.gif

I thought the same for a minute.....nahhhh.....I can't lie....less than a minute....lol

All of her problems and her singing take away from her immensely....that's the kind of girl you could run on the side for YEARS on the DL (that's the Down Low....not the Disabled list....laugh.gif)....she's very weak mentally....one of her other videos is titled, "What do you live for?"....she's on some desperate, hopeless shit....
Spyder
laugh.gif laugh.gif

The DL (disabled list) had me falling out of my chair...Classic!

laugh.gif
BGv2.0
"I work with Retards"

"it may be a little politically incorrect, but nobody is going to tell me who I can and can't work with"

"We got this one kid, Mongo....he's got a forehead like a drive in movie screen, but he's a good shit, so we don't bust his chops"

"so I got him a leash....and now he can run back and forth and play and dig"

"Those goofy bastards are the best thing I have in this crazy world"
Spyder
Franks and Beans!!!

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Matt Dillon stole the show in that movie....he was the best.

and hey....why is it there's only a small handful of us brave enough get unpolitically correct with our humor?...I'd like to see more people gettin' raw in this section...

JaRaNDa
I don't get this either?? Is this girl mentally challenged too or what??
As for that guy all props to him for giving singing a shot on the net!! I know some may find it hard not to find it visibly amusing, but I personally think it's pretty low to take the piss out of people who are mentally challenged!!
The CEO
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Sep 9 2008, 02:17 AM) [snapback]403683[/snapback]
I don't get this either?? Is this girl mentally challenged too or what??
As for that guy all props to him for giving singing a shot on the net!! I know some may find it hard not to find it visibly amusing, but I personally think it's pretty low to take the piss out of people who are mentally challenged!!

I think the girl's got dain bramage....maybe she was in a car wreck or got shot in the head and survived or somethin'....

QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 9 2008, 02:59 AM) [snapback]403685[/snapback]
I have never found retards humorous either. Not because I feel bad for them (well I do feel sorry for them, but it's not why I don't find it funny) or anything, I just find it simple comedy. Like toilet humour and farting. Actually, I find toilet humour and farting a bit more funny as sometimes you get these unexpected farts that makes sounds you don't expect. Or when someone farts at inappropriate times which can be hilarious. But there aren't really many instances where I find down syndromes funny. Just like the common fart that barely makes me crack a smile. The humour just isn't for me, lol.

laugh.gif...I hear ya....and that's the normal feeling towards that....my whole beef with this is why are they fucking singing on YT?....I know they wanna live a normal life and all that....but they can't sing at all...don't sing more than one song like you got talent and people wanna hear you....it's painful to listen to....they shouldn't be immune to criticism of their singing just because shit's not firin' right in their nugget.....

It's kinda like those people who think they can sing and tryout for American Idol...there was this one time where Simon Cowell killed a retard duet that was auditioning...said one of 'em looked and sounded like those small monkeys with big eyes or somethin'....lol....there was alot of backlash for that....I personally thought he wasn't out of line at all, and that it made for great TV.......

It's just really hard to make fun of cripples or retards and pull it off....it's a very sensitive issue....but when done correctly, it's can be VERY funny......

(insert video of Martin Lawrence walkin' around all jacked up here)
The CEO
laugh.gif

I doubt she's a mongoloid.....but you know what?....if she doesn't pleasure herself, she's probably super tight....the pussy all atrophied from not gettin' any action....could be interesting....you'd be helpin' her out by gettin' her pussy back in shape.....like a physical therapist.....that's the way I would justify it....

but I have distorted views on things of this nature....lol
ROLL DEEP
I find people slipping and falling over THE funniest thing to watch.

That shit cracks me up.
BGv2.0
The only thing wrong with that chick is that she is not giving me any at the moment!

I'd bang her stach and all!

I do not for one second think she is tarded......stupid and lonely maybe.....tarded....nagh!
The CEO
^^^

LOL! @ banging her stach and all

and I'm like ROLL....I really get a kick out of people falling and get hurt (to a certain extent)...y'all tell me what you think about this one...

caneman
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Sep 9 2008, 12:17 PM) [snapback]403720[/snapback]
The only thing wrong with that chick is that she is not giving me any at the moment!

I'd bang her stach and all!

I do not for one second think she is tarded......stupid and lonely maybe.....tarded....nagh!

The one does have a purdy mouth & it looks like my johnson would feel great in her throat rolleyes.gif
caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 9 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]403739[/snapback]
^^^

LOL! @ banging her stach and all
and I'm like ROLL....I really get a kick out of people falling and get hurt (to a certain extent)...y'all tell me what you think about this one...

That video is mean as shit but funny as hell! A little over done but hilarious! laugh.gif BTW the one girl rode the short bus with a freaking hokey helmet for sure!
ROLL DEEP
I wonder if she won? laugh.gif

Seriously, seeing people fall over cracks me up. Especially if they're old. When they're at wedding drunk and acting stupid, seeing them fall or even slip kills me......as long as they don't get hurt. I'm not sick.
caneman
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Sep 10 2008, 10:17 AM) [snapback]403792[/snapback]
I wonder if she won? laugh.gif
Seriously, seeing people fall over cracks me up. Especially if they're old. When they're at wedding drunk and acting stupid, seeing them fall or even slip kills me......as long as they don't get hurt. I'm not sick.

Not sick or not too sick bro?!?! lmao! It's funny how @ weddings guys just pass out & fall! I always wondered why that was!
Mean Mister Mustard
That last clip on where the girl does a Berbick makes me never want to jump. Eventually gravity wins.
STEVENSKI
Just You tube search the following Skateboard + Arm + Leg + Broken for hours of laughs at others expense.
The CEO
I just Googled Floyd Mayweather + Roy Jones + stretchered + crippled + life support, and the first choice it gave me was a page at Wikipedia named "STEVENSKI"....
blackbelt2003
Dunno about you lot but I killed myself laughing at Stevenski's KFC avatar. Man that is fucking funny.

Check this one out, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

Black
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 9 2008, 10:36 AM) [snapback]403708[/snapback]
Also if that girl actually is down syndrome, that's probably the first down syndrome person I would fuck.

HAHAHA.. clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.