Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7 MILL $ in JEWELRY?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
moscow bear
if its true, how dumb a man must be to keep that at home?
thehype
It's true. This is old news:

MONEY MAYWEATHER ROBBED OF $7 MILLION

According to kvbc.com, Floyd Mayweather Jr. recently confirmed that jewelry estimated to be valued at $7 million was stolen from one of his Las Vegas homes on August 17. Apparently, between 7:00 and 9:00 PM, thieves broke into his bedroom window and entered while he was out of the house.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3349.html

It was also on TMZ.com and if memory serves me correctly, they have a picture of the guy who supposedly broke in.

$7 million should be nothing to Money Mayweather though...he's about to be a billionaire so I don't even know why he worried about getting the jewelry back.

laugh.gif
buford54
That's why God invented safety deposit boxes.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(buford54 @ Sep 8 2008, 03:35 PM) [snapback]403623[/snapback]
That's why God invented safety deposit boxes.

God gave us all common sense ...... But that doesn't seem to come into play with this guy either.

My point: Do you really need 7million in jewelry?????
kidbazooka1
Myweather will be Tyson like broke just waite and see.
Fitz
I'm wondering how a millionaire like Mayweather himself has his house robbed of $7million dollars worth of jewellery. Thought the security might be a bit better than that.
caneman
I emailed Ben about the 2 phone #'s being from Atlanta in the story...really odd IMO & they both seem to be cell phones to! Personally, I would have one big ass bad ass safe if I were him but that's just me!!!!
D-MARV
I prolly wont make 7 million in my whole life!!!!! LOL

What the hell was he doing with 7 million in Jewelry anywayz? Im starting to worry about his speniding habits.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Sep 8 2008, 09:36 PM) [snapback]403652[/snapback]
I prolly wont make 7 million in my whole life!!!!! LOL

What the hell was he doing with 7 million in Jewelry anywayz? Im starting to worry about his speniding habits.

When PBF and 50cent had their little scrap .... 50cent did a video\live interview and said that floyd had just come home with a million in cash in a duffle bag ... And he according to 50, owe's him some money. So, floyd flashed the paper without giving 50 his money and they got into a wrestling match before it was broken up my ellerby.

My Point: Floyd is nuts ..... flashing and walking aroung with millions at a time. These are desperate times for some people. And some starving cat out there won't care one bit that he's Floyd Jr. ........... And will stick him up, first chance they get.

Not Smart at all ............. Even if you have bodyguards.
caneman
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Sep 8 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]403663[/snapback]
When PBF and 50cent had their little scrap .... 50cent did a video\live interview and said that floyd had just come home with a million in cash in a duffle bag ... And he according to 50, owe's him some money. So, floyd flashed the paper without giving 50 his money and they got into a wrestling match before it was broken up my ellerby.

My Point: Floyd is nuts ..... flashing and walking aroung with millions at a time. These are desperate times for some people. And some starving cat out there won't care one bit that he's Floyd Jr. ........... And will stick him up, first chance they get.

You ain't kidding there homie, these are some very rough times & even when times are better there will always be people waiting for slip! You can slip in this game they call life or your life could end in a heartbeat!
King Eugene
Man people get so rich they dont know what to do with their money. So hell they splurge...cant blame them. Hell what else are they going to do with it? Let me guess give it to somebody that needs it? It sounds like the logical thing to do but hell its a whole lot of people that need it and you cant please everybody. SO PLEASE YA SELF, and buy all that damn jewelry. I just hope he has an incase fund meaning INCASE SOME BAD SHIT HAPPENS I'll still have something to fall back on. LMAO!
streetlion1
7 mil!! Wish I would've been the one climbing in that window. If he has that to spend on jewlery it must not be much to him...on the other hand if pretty boy Duck-Artist is so upset about it he can come back and try to take his frustrations out on a Marg, or a Mosley, or Cotto...Wait...he's too much of a pussy to do that...nevermind.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Sep 8 2008, 11:44 PM) [snapback]403643[/snapback]
Myweather will be Tyson like broke just waite and see.

I have the virgin & goat already tied up at the altar out back. Ready for the sacrifice so the Fraudster loses all his money.

QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Sep 9 2008, 02:20 AM) [snapback]403663[/snapback]

I just hope they do the right thing & shoot him in front of his kids after first pistol whipping the crack out of him.
moscow bear
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 12:47 AM) [snapback]403839[/snapback]
I have the virgin & goat already tied up at the altar out back. Ready for the sacrifice so the Fraudster loses all his money.

I just hope they do the right thing & shoot him in front of his kids after first pistol whipping the crack out of him.

man leave his kids out of it
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Sep 11 2008, 08:05 PM) [snapback]403897[/snapback]
man leave his kids out of it

Cry me a river. I'll say what the fuck I want so long as it is not racist. Most people know I type this shit because it gets a reaction & to be honest I have nothing against his kids except that he is their father. As for PBF I would like to see him catch a pistol whippin & hospitalisation for real.
BigG
STEVENSKI, look at Floyd's crib

My name is MONEY MAYWEATHER and what I do is GET MONEY

haha.gif
STEVENSKI
Damm It is blocked at my work so I can't. I am sure it is extremely tacky though just like it's owner.

Speaking of his lil bastards I do feel a bit sorry for them. Imagine sittin down to christmas dinner with PBF, Uncle Roger & Grandad Floyd. That would scar the kids for life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.