Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Devistator Confirmed for Transformers Pt 2
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
imperial
Construcktacon Pic
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(imperial @ Sep 10 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]403851[/snapback]

Niceee..I've been pumped about the second one for awhile..It kinda sucks they had to kill Megatron in the first movie..
imperial
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 11 2008, 05:28 AM) [snapback]403857[/snapback]
Niceee..I've been pumped about the second one for awhile..It kinda sucks they had to kill Megatron in the first movie..

I doubt he is dead I just hope they re invent his look for any of the sequals I also heard soundwave may make an appearence .
dj necrogenic
Galvatron!!!
STEVENSKI
How could anyone like any part of the first movie. That was one of the worst movies I have ever seen & a total betrayal of Transformers. I had to watch the real movie 3 times to wash the taste of that shit out of my mouth.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]403907[/snapback]
How could anyone like any part of the first movie. That was one of the worst movies I have ever seen & a total betrayal of Transformers. I had to watch the real movie 3 times to wash the taste of that shit out of my mouth.

threaten.gif You got that shit right!!!!

That piece of garbage is a total Fucking abomination! I do not under any circumstances see how anybody that was a true fan of the cartoon series or comic series for that matter could EVER like that festering piece of shit!

I saw it once at the theater and can assure you I will burn my eyes out with a hot poker before I ever view it again! I will not be going to see this waste of celluloid either!

Man....a director can make or break a film and when they said it was Bey....I had a feeling from the get go it would blow ass....but I never dreamed it would be as bad as it was. I love his reasoning for fucking up Prime with Blue flames....."why did I add blue flames?......because I like flames."

And then talking BS about how complicated the CGI was.....like Jazz's gun having over 10,000 separate parts......which you can only then imagine how much each robot has.....which is why they look like a giant cluster fuck when they are fighting.....you can't tell where one begins and the other ends!

Garbage!

And now...it looks like they plan on bending us all over and greasing us up for "G.I. Joe"! All they have to do is ruin Masters of the Universe and the 3 way Hollywood gang rape of my youth will be complete!

You know what the problem with toy licenses is? Unlike films like Iron Man and Hulk and Batman...where DC and Marvel has a steak rooted in a long line of documented, rich history that the company itself wants to preserve (which is why Marvel has started their own film company and getting licenses back)......toy lines are owned by toy companies that really pay no mind to anything other than plastic toys. Hasbro and Takara could not give two shits about the deep history created by the cartoons and comics for Transformers and G.I. Joe.....their bottom line is to move the plastic....which is why a shit director like Bey is given free range to fuck up whatever he likes.

And I understand all that.....what I do not understand is the buying public eating up shit like it was ice cream.....I can understand some little 10 year old today getting a big stiffy from Bey's cursing, pissing, blue flame garbage.....but I do NOT understand fans that grew up with it.....actually liking it. How could they forget how dramatic the cartoon was? There was more emotion and feeling in the 86 animated film than there ever was in this one.

I do not get it.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Sep 12 2008, 03:57 AM) [snapback]403960[/snapback]
Garbage!
And now...it looks like they plan on bending us all over and greasing us up for "G.I. Joe"! All they have to do is ruin Masters of the Universe and the 3 way Hollywood gang rape of my youth will be complete!

Yeah, they should do a remake of MASK as well so my childhood can be totaly destroyed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.