Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hate
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
STEVENSKI
I seem to be full of hate these days with rarely a nice word to say about fighters. I did a post review & all I am doing is hating on fighters lately. It is because boxing is becoming boring & there are few manly fighters out there these days? I was not always like this but I think I am turning into a old & bitter man in regards to this sport.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]403923[/snapback]
I seem to be full of hate these days with rarely a nice word to say about fighters. I did a post review & all I am doing is hating on fighters lately. It is because boxing is becoming boring & there are few manly fighters out there these days? I was not always like this but I think I am turning into a old & bitter man in regards to this sport.

Maybe you should go and get into a sparring match in the gym. Remind yourself what these guys go through. Anyway that always helps me put things into perspective.
BigG
I HATE on the Heavyweight division and Joe Calzaghe..

Other than that boxing is fine and better than ever
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 12 2008, 01:37 AM) [snapback]403930[/snapback]
Maybe you should go and get into a sparring match in the gym. Remind yourself what these guys go through. Anyway that always helps me put things into perspective.

I know how much pain they go through training & getting punched in the head is no fun but I just seem to long for respectful fighters who are not arrogant loudmouths. That is why I have so much hate for certain fighters.

That is why I am a fan of Pavlik because he seems grounded & respectful of the sport + he backs it up with his fists not his voice. Look at Judah for example. He makes bold claims & then loses in the most embarrasing fashion.
BigG
I know how much pain they go through training & getting punched in the head is no fun but I just seem to long for respectful fighters who are not arrogant loudmouths. That is why I have so much hate for certain fighters.

But why do hate Andre Ward STEVENSKI? He is just like Pavlik. Quiet, soft spoken, and respectful. I bet it's cus his hero is Roy Jones?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 12 2008, 01:50 AM) [snapback]403935[/snapback]
But why do hate Andre Ward STEVENSKI? He is just like Pavlik. Quiet, soft spoken, and respectful. I bet it's cus his hero is Roy Jones?

Have I ever hated on Ward. I think I have said I don't think he is the second coming but I don't think I have "hated" on him. Some people have bad role models & look up to Hitler. Ward has a bad role model too.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]403923[/snapback]

No excuses, your not old and bitter to the sport...your just an all around HATER!!!
BigG
STEVENSKI who do you hate the least

A

B

C

D

E
STEVENSKI
In order of who I hate the least

Hopkins (legend of the sport with a serious attitude problem)
Tyson (great fighter for 5 minutes but too immature to be a great IMO)
Calzaghe (Good fighter who may be great but has to back it up with convinciong wins over solid comp)
Malignaggi (Loudmouthed feather fisted shemale, I hope he gets hurt bad)
Tarver (Words cannot express how much I don't like this brown bagger he has lived of his one big win for too long)
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 10:13 PM) [snapback]403946[/snapback]

Damn Stevenski strikes again! LMAO
BigG
LMAO!!!

Here's mine

Bernard Hopkins (Legend. Very straight forward attitude)
Mike Tyson (Great fighter for 4 years. Misguided youth)
Paulie Malignaggi (Cocky but alot of heart)
Antonio Tarver (Not a big fan)
Joe Calzaghe (Fuck Calslappy!!!)

Let's try somemore
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 11 2008, 10:16 PM) [snapback]403949[/snapback]
Bernard Hopkins (Legend. Very straight forward attitude)
Mike Tyson (Great fighter for 4 years. Misguided youth)
Paulie Malignaggi (Cocky but alot of heart)
Antonio Tarver (Not a big fan)
Joe Calzaghe (Fuck Calslappy!!!)

I like all of them but I cant stand Tarver's ass!

BigG
A

B

C

D

E
D-MARV
Zahir Raheem- Good Fighter, not very discipline!

Sam Peter- I fucking HATE the "Nigerian Wet Dream"

Mundine- Sucks!!!! can't take the "TEMPLE SHOT" LOLOL

Eric Morales- FUCKIN WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Frazier- LEFT HOOK!
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 10:13 PM) [snapback]403946[/snapback]

Calzaghe (Good fighter who may be great but has to back it up with convinciong wins over solid comp)
Tarver (Words cannot express how much I don't like this brown bagger he has lived of his one big win for too long)

Stevenski!!!!

What are you're thoughts on Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Rocky Marciano???
BigG
This is a good thread, we could find out posters genuine feelings on fighters. I will say that I hate Calzgahe...
STEVENSKI
Morales (What is not to love about the guy?)
Frazier (A overlooked fighter who always gave 100%)
Peter (the most overrated heavy in the world)
Raheem (His forehead makes me dislike him & he beat Morales)
Mundine (No one understands how much hate I have for him)

QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Sep 12 2008, 02:37 AM) [snapback]403954[/snapback]
Stevenski!!!!

What are you're thoughts on Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Rocky Marciano???

Louis (the best heavyweight in history)
Robinson (the best fighter in history, talked the talk & walked the walk)
Marciano (ATG retired undefeated & underrated by many)
Ali (great great fighter but as a human being beyond reprehensable, payback is a bitch & he got it in spades)
JonnyBlaze
Stevenski,since everyone is asking your(the hater) opinion about some fighters..Here's my list for you and anyone else..
Andre Berto,Evander Holyfield,Diego Corrales,Gene Tunney,Willie Pep,Gene Fullmer,and Kirk Johnson..Really wonderin what ya think of Kirk Johnson..haha.These are all fighters that are on my top 20 favorite fighters,except for maybe Kirk Johnson but I do like him..Sugar Ray Robinson is the best ever to step into a boxing ring and is my favorite fighter of all time..Then Holyfield..

LET THE HATING BEGIN!!!

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Stevenski,

I understand how much hate you have for Mundane.
streetlion1
laugh.gif Everyone has a hater in them somewhere.

Put me down for hatin Calzaghe, Mayweather Jr., and John Ruiz
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I'd like to add Vernon Forrest, the milkdud of malice and my onw special number one winner Sam Peter, to my hate list.

I would hate Paulie Malignaggi more (I hate all his talking in the 3rd person crap, funky hairstyles and Litte Richard eyebrows) but damn he took a beating from Cotto and kept on truckin so he gets my (begrudging) respect.

PBF, I don't hate him as such I just think he's a dick. Does that count?

ROLL DEEP
Do you know what?

I can honestly say I don't hate any fighter. I just don't.

Sure, there are some fighters I don't like too much, but hate them? Nah, don't feel the need to.

I feel like I'm missing out on something.....Stevenski, how do I hate a fighter? I want to join in with the hating fun!
blackbelt2003
I hate Carlos Maussa. All this time I thought he was the truth. Turns out he was a big, fat lie. He won our hearts with his ground-breaking (literally) floor punch that destroyed Vivian 'the Gaylord' Harris...

...and then nothing. He was supposed to be the greatest of all time, not just in boxing, not just in sports, but the GOAT of human existence for eternity. Instead he's just the bobble-headed guy with the crap style.

I hate him. The bastard.

Black
The CEO
He let me down too, Black....he let me down too....but I respect him, and I will NEVER forget him...I can't bring myself to hate The Apostle.

as far AS Hate....you got it all wrong, STEVEN....you can't see yourself as "suffering" from it....you have to see yourself as being BLESSED WITH IT....

I've said this before.....Hating is a natural, masculine emotion....it is there to be embraced....think of your Hate as the blood that flows through your veins to keep you alive...the ultimate goal is to become one with The Hate....

and if you can reach that goal...you can move mountains. Trust me...

JonnyBlaze
Stevenski has a black heart full of hate..Steve is just straight up diabolical..hahahaha..You're the man for it Steve..

I hate John Ruiz and I hate dudes who throw wild wide punches..Makes ya wonder if they ever learned the fundamentals or if they just wanna look stupid..
AussieLad
Stevenski, hating is just like having a favorite ice cream, if all you eat is chocolate then you will never experience the other flavors...

My advice, try becoming a complete nuthugger for a few weeks... i hear there is a couple of spare inches left on floyds scrotum. Why dont you latch on and go for a swing?

thumbsup_anim.gif
blackbelt2003
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 12 2008, 05:26 PM) [snapback]403999[/snapback]
He let me down too, Black....he let me down too....but I respect him, and I will NEVER forget him...I can't bring myself to hate The Apostle.

Sniff...sniff...I know, I hate him, but I LOVE the bastard too. He broke my heart...sniff...sniff....oh what could've been....

Black
Maxy
De La Hoya.

Manipulated the sport like no other, plus he controversially beat my boy Whitaker.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 12 2008, 08:58 AM) [snapback]403974[/snapback]
Stevenski,since everyone is asking your(the hater) opinion about some fighters..Here's my list for you and anyone else..
Andre Berto,Evander Holyfield,Diego Corrales,Gene Tunney,Willie Pep,Gene Fullmer,and Kirk Johnson..Really wonderin what ya think of Kirk Johnson..haha.These are all fighters that are on my top 20 favorite fighters,except for maybe Kirk Johnson but I do like him..Sugar Ray Robinson is the best ever to step into a boxing ring and is my favorite fighter of all time..Then Holyfield..

LET THE HATING BEGIN!!!

I will try my best although I do not hate any of these fighters.

Berto: I don't have a opinion either way on him but do not think he is elite or will become elite.

Holyfield: I was always such a huge fan of Holy as he has always given his all. If PBF had 10% Holy's heart & determination I might have liked him. Holy feared no man & I doubt he will when he is 80.

Corrales: Always loved him & his willingness to abandon a plan to engage in a war. His fight with Castillo is the greatest fight I have ever seen.

Tunney: ATG consumate professional great ambassador for the sport even if he did beat Dempsey twice.

Pep: Ridiculously skilled.

Fullmer: Tough tough tough son of a bitch.

Johnson: A guy who never reached his full potential due to his self imposed limitations. Maybe with the right he could have been much better.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Sep 12 2008, 11:01 PM) [snapback]404028[/snapback]
Stevenski, hating is just like having a favorite ice cream, if all you eat is chocolate then you will never experience the other flavors...

My advice, try becoming a complete nuthugger for a few weeks... i hear there is a couple of spare inches left on floyds scrotum. Why dont you latch on and go for a swing?

thumbsup_anim.gif

For the record I do not think I nuthug any fighter. I was a Tszyu ball licker but that was to do with the fact that he was so great.
BigG
STEVENSKI, I wonder how if you wouldve hated Pep if he was around today. he fought more defensively than Floyd
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 14 2008, 05:36 AM) [snapback]404265[/snapback]
STEVENSKI, I wonder how if you wouldve hated Pep if he was around today. he fought more defensively than Floyd

I don't mind defensive wizards I'm not RayfanofRealBoxers but Pep fought everybody unlike Floyd. If Floyd cleaned out 140 & 147 I would have respect & admiration for him. He made no attempt to do so & his legacy suffered as a result. Something Pep could not be accused of doing.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 14 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]404353[/snapback]
I don't mind defensive wizards I'm not RayfanofRealBoxers but Pep fought everybody unlike Floyd. If Floyd cleaned out 140 & 147 I would have respect & admiration for him. He made no attempt to do so & his legacy suffered as a result. Something Pep could not be accused of doing.

In my opinion Pep is one of the top 10 all time best P4P..No doubt top 20 for sure..He skill level and knowledge of boxing is just insane..He mastered his art more than most boxers could do in 2 lifetimes..I wish his name would be brought up more though,he definitely deserves it..
FenderDG3
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Sep 11 2008, 09:13 PM) [snapback]403946[/snapback]

LMFAO!!!!!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.