Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forrest-Mora II
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JaRaNDa
I never got the chance to watch the 1st fight and to be honest have not read too much about it! I know there was not much dispute on who the winner was that night.
Was this due to Mora doing that much better than expected? Or Forrest not quite looking his best that night? or a bit of both??
What was the biggest factor in the fight?

My next question is..who out there is giving Forrest a chance or picking him in the rematch??
Can he win the rematch based on the 1st fight and what would he have to do to win?
LETS GO FORREST!!! thumbsup_anim.gif
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Sep 12 2008, 01:20 AM) [snapback]403966[/snapback]
I never got the chance to watch the 1st fight and to be honest have not read too much about it! I know there was not much dispute on who the winner was that night.
Was this due to Mora doing that much better than expected? Or Forrest not quite looking his best that night? or a bit of both??
What was the biggest factor in the fight?

My next question is..who out there is giving Forrest a chance or picking him in the rematch??
Can he win the rematch based on the 1st fight and what would he have to do to win?
LETS GO FORREST!!! thumbsup_anim.gif

Forrest wont win the rematch, short of a lucky punch. He was too slow and conventional for Mora. Mora won with movement and activity. I see a similar fight happening the 2nd time around. Mora D12.
JonnyBlaze
I want Forrest to win the rematch real bad and I do give him a chance..He did lose the first fight but I think he could pull it out..If Forrest brings back some of his old ways and old skills/abilities,easy win for him BUT he isn't what he was before..I think it'll end up being close but I hope he beats Mora..I've never been a Mora fan..Mora has real good movement but hopefully Vernon gets the jab goin on him..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.