Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "The Top 25 Toughest Pound-for-Pound Fighters"
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
....that's why I've thrown this up in General....some dumbass writing for Comcast Sports came up with this list...you can find it here...

It was so bad I had to comment on that page....lol...fucking casual fans should NOT be allowed to write articles regarding Combat Sports....
BigG
That is fucking laughable..how the fuck does Klitschko, a softass Heavyweight who ALWAYS has a big size advantage higher than Izzy Vazquez P4P? What a joke...

The CEO
I know...this makes Comcast's Sports look like a fuckin' joke.....the keyword is "Toughest".....tell me....when you think of the word, "Tough", G......do you think of Joe Calzaghe?

Joe Calzaghe...The 8th toughest fighter on the planet....LOL!!

BigG
That's unbelievable..look, Wlad and Calzgahe have P4P skills...but they are not tough. Even Money May is tougher than them...

Izzy Vazquez, Manny Pacquiao, Glen Johnson, Carlos Maussa, Antonio Margarito, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez, Kelly Pavlik, Bernard Hopkins (Old School), James Toney, Zab Judah

THAT'S TOUGH.
The CEO
Hatton is a coward in my book...illegally holding in order to "hit and NOT get hit".....lol.....but anyway.....it seems a couple of my vicious comments have gotten to the author/head honcho over there....

My last one being this...

* SKULLSPLITTER writes:

Some words of advice to Comcast Management: Don't hire casual fans to write articles regarding Combat Sports...especially those who don't pay attention to the qualifications of their own list. You will lose credibility and potential future views...

Anderson Silva is NOT the "TOUGHEST" P4P fighter on the planet. That's just a horrible call....yes...he's very skilled and at the top of his game ....but when I think of "TOUGH"....I don't think of Anderson Silva, or De La Hoya, or Rich Franklin, or Ricky Hatton, or Wlad Klitschko, or Joe Calzaghe...

Take this list down. It's ridiculous.
to which he replies....

* ComcastSports writes:

Thanks for commenting, SkullSplitter.

The guys you mentioned are the toughest in their classes. They've beat the best the sport could throw at them, and when (if) they lost, they bounced back from their defeats.

That's toughness...not splitting skulls or walking in front of trucks. What's more, they're still fighting--still dominating their divisions.

trying to kill me with kindness...lol...dude is a HACK.

P.S.~ Maybe some of y'all should register there just to kill this guy....coughBrethrencough...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 12 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]404024[/snapback]
That's unbelievable..look, Wlad and Calzgahe have P4P skills...but they are not tough. Even Money May is tougher than them...

Izzy Vazquez, Manny Pacquiao, Glen Johnson, Carlos Maussa, Antonio Margarito, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez, Kelly Pavlik, Bernard Hopkins (Old School), James Toney, Zab Judah

THAT'S TOUGH.

How is Wlad. Klitchko not tough??

That list is sooo horrible..I disagree with 90% of it..The person who did that has no idea what he is talking about..It is no surprise that all the people on the list are big names in the sports..
JonnyBlaze
Stevenski would die if he saw the list..We need to get him to write to that dude..
BigG
Wlad is not one of the top 25 toughest in the world...this is a guy that literally falls apart when things get rough..and he can't take a good shot..

I can easily name 25 fighters tougher than him P4P 135 down...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 13 2008, 04:31 AM) [snapback]404057[/snapback]
Wlad is not one of the top 25 toughest in the world...this is a guy that literally falls apart when things get rough..and he can't take a good shot..

I can easily name 25 fighters tougher than him P4P 135 down...

I think Wlad is tough,but he isn't on of the top 25 toughest fighters..Wlad is a offensive beast and can take a decent shot..He doesn't take huge shots too well though..This list is based off of champs and the bigger named fighters in each sport..I don't even wanna get into who I think should of been on the list since there are soo many guys who would of made wayyy more sense than who is on there..The guy obviously is lookin at casual fans and not people who know the sport cause he doesn't know the sport himself..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 13 2008, 08:14 AM) [snapback]404053[/snapback]
Stevenski would die if he saw the list..We need to get him to write to that dude..

Whilst the list was terrible I agree with a lot of the fighters on there being tough. There is a clear distinction between silled & tough though.

When I think of tough I think of guys like Margarito & Griffen as they are tough as old leather. Guys like Calzhage are not "tough" they are skilled & there is a massibe difference between the two. Not that I am saying Margarito & Griffen are not skilled but they are also tough & have proved it repeatedly.

The dude mudt be paid by the WEC with his rampant ball licking though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.