Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradley vs. Cherry On Showtime (Now Main Event)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Due to the cancellation of Campbell-Guzman, the Bradley-Cherry fight will now be the main event according to Fightnews:

http://www.fightnews.com/

Post all comments Here.

Jack

Administrator

BigG
So..that was an impressive showing from Bradley.

Biggest disappointment of the year: Joan Guzman
Imperius3
How did it go? Was it domination?
BigG
Saw 3/4ths of it...Bradley was outpointing him...judges had it wide.
D-MARV
Bradley is the real deal!!!! He might be the best 140 lber!

He has speed, power, defense, and a solid Jaw!!!!
blackbelt2003
I really like Bradley.

True old school operator. He's slick, but not in the Floyd Mayweather 'never-get-in-a-fight-and-potshot-your-way-to-a-win' way, instead he's slick whilst fighting in the pocket, throwing hurtful punches.

I wanna see him get more props and build a fight with Hatton.

Black
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Sep 14 2008, 01:22 PM) [snapback]404334[/snapback]
Bradley is the real deal!!!! He might be the best 140 lber!

He has speed, power, defense, and a solid Jaw!!!!

I agree with ya man..Bradley is a amazing fighter..I really like his defensive skills..He made Cherry miss a lot and Cherry is no bum in my mind..One thing he does need to work on is not getting careless when hes "bored"...He said that when he thought the camera wasn't on him,then he stopped when he saw it was..Bradley/Hatton would be the best fight at 140..Also a Malignaggi/Bradley fight would be a good fight too..I know you all hate Paulie but it'd make for a good fight that I know I'd wanna see..Bradley is no doubt a beast and masterful boxer..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.