Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marquez vs Campbell
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
GBP should make this fight...Nate deserves a shot.

I hope Casa gets 1 last payday and calls it a career.
Landiz_Tha Don
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 13 2008, 10:49 PM) [snapback]404266[/snapback]
GBP should make this fight...Nate deserves a shot.

I hope Casa gets 1 last payday and calls it a career.

Wad up, Hype

Its been a while that ive been here. I went to Mexico for a month.

My boy Juan Manuel Marquez showed you what real boxing skills are about. Power, Accuracy, Speed, and movement.
This was a great fight. I gave Casamayor 3 rounds. Casamayor was boxing pretty good too.

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
BigG
Im not hype but welcome back and it was a great fight.
kidbazooka1
Marquez would school Cambpell and stop late in the fight.

Douchebag
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Sep 14 2008, 02:51 AM) [snapback]404272[/snapback]
Marquez would school Cambpell and stop late in the fight.

Blasphemer, how dare you talk about he Galaxy Warrior in that fashion.
D-MARV
JMM would beat Campbell in a tough but Clean UD!

JMM "MIGHT" be the best p4p in the world!
Imperius3
If Campbell is ON he might be able to win 5 rounds off of Marquez. Other than that, Marquez will decisively outbox him.
Imperius3
Edit-double post
JonnyBlaze
I didn't buy the fight but ya can never count JMM out of any fight and he really proved that last night I guess..JMM seems to fall behind normally in early rounds than he really comes on..Hell,what really tells ya that story is Pac-man/JMM 1..JMM got knocked down 3 times in the first and managed to get a draw in the fight..He does have one of the best trainers out there too..
King Eugene
I'm a have to go against the majority and think Nate can pull it off.
blackbelt2003
Of course Marquez would be the favourite to become the new champ, but Campbell has got those belts for a reason.

Both men have been inconsistent, Marquez at an admittedly higher level, but if Campbell is a clever fighter. He's not like Pac, who played into Marquez's hands quite a lot, and he's not a little shot like Casamayor. He KNOWS what he's gotta do, and Marquez never looks quite as good when forced to fight his opponent's fight.

Marquez is the favourite, deservedly so, but Campbell is a live underdog in this fight.

Black
D-MARV
It would be a great fight! I would favor JMM though!
BigG
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Sep 16 2008, 11:18 AM) [snapback]404478[/snapback]
Of course Marquez would be the favourite to become the new champ, but Campbell has got those belts for a reason.

Both men have been inconsistent, Marquez at an admittedly higher level, but if Campbell is a clever fighter. He's not like Pac, who played into Marquez's hands quite a lot, and he's not a little shot like Casamayor. He KNOWS what he's gotta do, and Marquez never looks quite as good when forced to fight his opponent's fight.

Marquez is the favourite, deservedly so, but Campbell is a live underdog in this fight.

Black

I agree with black. marquez is the favorite but Campbell since beating Kid Diamond has been EXTREMELY hard working, focused, and good. He looks like a little Hopkins. I hope this is next. Campbell has 3 belts...Marquez is the "Linear Champ"...makes the most sense.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Sep 16 2008, 06:18 AM) [snapback]404478[/snapback]

Black

This would be a lot better of a fight than most think..Everyone wants to just give the win to Marquez right away but Campbell has shown he isn't playin these days and is all business..Marquez has the skill edge though..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.