Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah (43-19-3) to face Timothy Bradley (8-0-1)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
This fight was accidentally made.,,

I'm sorry Blayde..I didn't mean to make this fight. You and I BOTH know what will happen on Sunday...Judah will KO Bradley. I'll try to make it quick so Bradley doesn't take much damage. I really hope Bradley isn't ruined after this fight...We'll give him tuneups to gain points and confidence after the beating that will take place on Sunday..lol..
Blayde
Yeah, Bradleys 0s gonna go. But its ok .. as long as it was accidentally.

I just didnt get the feeling these Lacy and Lara bouts or whatever it was lately were accidentally :dontknow:
BigG
Also to Uray bout was an accident...I know there is some other fighter named Uray who was a 10-18 bum..

Those fights weren't accidents..when I made them they were the highest prospecs available to fight at that time...didn't know they were prospects..my bad laugh.gif

Don't worry, Bradley will get alot of tuneups after this..and will step up whens hes lvl 14 or 15
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 15 2008, 12:38 PM) [snapback]404414[/snapback]
Also to Uray bout was an accident...I know there is some other fighter named Uray who was a 10-18 bum..

Those fights weren't accidents..when I made them they were the highest prospecs available to fight at that time...didn't know they were prospects..my bad laugh.gif

Don't worry, Bradley will get alot of tuneups after this..and will step up whens hes lvl 14 or 15

I've made similar mistakes myself before. I mean all you see when you are scheduling fights is a long list of names with no record and no gym name next to the fighters. It's easily done but doesn't happen very often, thankfully.
BigG
I put my 10-2 prospect Penalosa against Awesome in a title fight so were even! thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Ouch that was bad! How many IP did he gain?
Blayde
It wasnt that bad, I think he got around 50. It was definitely not anywhere near 100 as it probably ended fast enough smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.