Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny ass drawing I found!!! Take a look.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
http://www.boxinginsider.com/columns/carto...al-oscar-ducks/

FUK OSCAR DE LA PUTA!!!

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
oozemcbuck
it wasn't that funny... boredom.gif
JonnyBlaze
DLH FOREVER!!!!!hahahaha..

Landiz only has one topic on his mind,DLH..DLH has more skill than Margarito..Margarito is a lot better conditioned though..
Douchebag
It's only a matter of time before somebody comes along and boxes Margarito's ears off. He won't stay on top for long.
The CEO
^^^

I agree....and here is where I'd like to remind everyone that Paul Williams outboxed AND OUTHEARTED Margarito not too long ago....

and going back to his superfans...in only a few years, they have become some of the blindest and most annoying fans in Boxing today....that's quite a feat with all the bullshit fans of certain fighters out there...

They've flown by the Pacmaniacs and are right up there next to the Calzagheans iMo....
buford54
Seriously...don't resurrect this tired topic.
Margarito is fun to watch and I really like him as a fighter, but his die-hards are just killing him.
He largely beats guys at 147 because he is freakishly large for a guy who only weighs 147.
As soon as someone even freakishly larger (Paul Williams) came along, Tony got outboxed.

He's not this ubeatable force that he's made out to be.
He has workrate, size, power, chin, heart...and limited skill. He's pretty much Mickey Ward but with a distinct size advantage over everyone else.

He makes for crowd pleasing fights, as long as his opponent is willing to engage with him. As soon as a Floyd, or PW comes along, he'll get picked apart and look slow and clumsy in the process.
blackbelt2003
I'm expecting a close fight with Joshua Clottey next. The first one was pretty competitive, and if the rematch comes off, an improved Clottey might even take him.

Don't bump Margarito up too far based on one win over Cotto, which remember was darned close until the Puerto Rican fell apart late on.

Black
Mean Mister Mustard
I laughed at that.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 18 2008, 08:44 AM) [snapback]404602[/snapback]
I laughed at that.

Me too.

Then I remembered I like DLH....so I stopped.

D-MARV
MArgarito aint the most feared man in the sport!!!! Thats why I can't stand this guy... He has Williams and Clottey ready to go! Fuck that feared shit!
streetlion1
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Sep 18 2008, 09:49 AM) [snapback]404621[/snapback]
MArgarito aint the most feared man in the sport!!!! Thats why I can't stand this guy... He has Williams and Clottey ready to go! Fuck that feared shit!

Agreed. Margarito is a beast but he IS NOT the most feared fighter.

Wanna talk fear....talk about Margaritos fear for PW!

By the way Margarito fans....Please dont wish for a fight with DLH.....Margarito gets a boxing lesson should they ever fight.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 18 2008, 12:00 AM) [snapback]404582[/snapback]
I have nothing against Margarito, and I was really starting to come around. I now remember why I wanted to see him lose for a while though. His fans rank up there as the most annoying.

I quoted this cause it was the first response, but nearly all the responses would have sufficed.

What is this issue with Margarito's fanS? Honestly, it's just this Landiz da diznon dude that's starting every one of these posts since the Cotto fight. I don't think anyone finds Salvador or McFactor to be among the most annoying (and certainly not me not_i.gif )

You shouldn't hate Margarito cause of this one guy. And you definitely shouldn't lump serious posters in with him.

Thank you,

Slim
BigG
I'm sorry Slim, you, Salvador, and MrFactor are the very defintion of nuthuggers...it's ok we all nuthug.

That is a funny drawing.
The CEO
uhhhh....I don't hug ANY fighter's nuts....you lumped me, G!....lol

Anyway....here's the deal, Slim....at FH, we're fortunate there's only a small handful of Margarito worshippers...and like you said....the ones that are here are noticeably better than most of the others....but from what I've seen....this Landiz truly represents the TYPICAL Margarito hugger....just insane, Margarito TKO 1 The Planet Earth type shit....

Just browse through some more active boards and see for yourself....search the big threads right after Margarito beat Cotto...hopefully it will make you sick like it made me...lol
STEVENSKI
I am thinking of adding "Golden Panties" to my shit list. If that happens this board may never recover from the unleashing of so much hate.
Boxingjunkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Sep 18 2008, 06:34 AM) [snapback]404593[/snapback]
It's only a matter of time before somebody comes along and boxes Margarito's ears off. He won't stay on top for long.

You could say this about anyone in boxing right now.

Get over the Cotto fight guys. He lost. Its OK to move on. You cant hate Margarito forever. OK maybe you can. LOL
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Boxingjunkie @ Sep 20 2008, 12:49 AM) [snapback]404763[/snapback]

Get over the Cotto fight guys. He lost. Its OK to move on. You cant hate Margarito forever. OK maybe you can. LOL

I agree with what everyone is saying on this forum..I thought Margarito would beat Cotto from the start and wanted him to..So what are you talking about moving on??I don't hate Margarito but he isn't the best..I'd put my money on DLH beating him if they fought..DLH's skill would destroy Margarito..Margarito would take a lot of jabs and he'd also be taking some left hooks and right hands..DLH's footwork also helps me conclude on my decision..
Douchebag
QUOTE(Boxingjunkie @ Sep 20 2008, 01:49 AM) [snapback]404763[/snapback]

You could.............BUT I said it because some of Margs fans are just delusional and don't believe he has any wholes which is just retarded. Nothing against Margarito it's just a fact that he is going to get outboxed in the near future because that is his weakness. The Cotto fight has nothing to do with my comment.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 20 2008, 02:55 AM) [snapback]404765[/snapback]
.I'd put my money on DLH beating him if they fought..DLH's skill would destroy Margarito..Margarito would take a lot of jabs and he'd also be taking some left hooks and right hands..DLH's footwork also helps me conclude on my decision..

then what happens after round 6 when dlh tires?? no way is oscar's stamina better than cotto... im not a big margarito fan but he runs over oscar after about round 5 imo
WolfishPromistah
"then what happens after round 6 when dlh tires?? no way is oscar's stamina better than cotto... im not a big margarito fan but he runs over oscar after about round 5 imo"

I believe that as well. Sure, like Cotto, Oscar may out box him for a few rounds, but then there's that ever present reality of Tony coming on by catching up to him. The end of the chase could not be too long after 6 to 7 rounds from what I've seen. Oscar is just not someone who's gonna hold off what Tony brings. Some point WILL definitely come that pushes Oscar into having to absorb Margarito's better body work; we should all know by now Oscar cannot handle that. Much of his career has shown it. Tony'd just walk him 'round to his beat down.
JD
The absolute best version of Oscar we have seen in a very long time gassed against Floyd, and there wasn't a whole lot going on in that fight.

Oscar wins early rounds...his fans get excited, by the 7th he starts eating shots when he lays off the jab and his legs get tired. The rest is fairly easy to figure out at this point.

Margarito over Oscar.
BigG
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Sep 20 2008, 12:55 PM) [snapback]404776[/snapback]
You could.............BUT I said it because some of Margs fans are just delusional and don't believe he has any wholes which is just retarded. Nothing against Margarito it's just a fact that he is going to get outboxed in the near future because that is his weakness. The Cotto fight has nothing to do with my comment.

It already happened last year. Paul Williams.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.