Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLEASE READ HATERS!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
If u clicked here and you dont like Landiz_Tha Don then FUK YOU and your HATING ASS!!!

I JUST LIKE PRAISING ALL BOXERS THAT ARE FROM MY COUNTRY.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN FUK YOU.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Landiz_Tha Don
The CEO
Aw man....don't take it personal, LTD....I wasn't goin' after you or nothin'....I just hate it when nuthuggers prevent me from fully appreciating their fighter....

If you could step back and look at how you come off from an unbiased point of view....you would understand why people don't like that shit....

Now don't get me wrong...it's cool to root for people from your homeland...but don't go around pumping them up to be something they're not...

It basically ruins the chances of your fighter gaining potential new fans....which, ironically, sabotages the very fighter you want everyone to love and respect.

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO
JonnyBlaze
The thing with you man is you ONLY praise Mexicans..You need to quit acting retarded too man..When you talk shit its always "fuck you" or some stupid shit like that..Quit bein a goon and respect some non-mexican fighters too and you'll fit into the fighthype community just fine..I like mexican fighters a lot too..They give it their all and train extremely hard and you can see it in just about every fight a mexican is in(except for maybe Chris Arreola)..It's good to represent your country and theres nothing wrong with it,but your on their dick soo tight you might as well be attached to it..

I like praising Irish fighters because I'm irish but I like all fighters equally..My favorite fighters of all time are Sugar Ray Robinson and Evander Holyfield..Just because a guy is irish doesn't make him great and just because a dude is mexican doesn't make him great..I base judgement off of skill and how the fighter entertains..Race and ethnicity don't mean shit,if there is a really good irish fighter,all the better but I'm not naming every irish fighter the greatest of all time..Micky Ward,Jerry Quarry,Wayne McCullough,Gerry Cooney,Gene Tunney,and even John L Sullivan are some good irish fighters..Also,I doubt many of you know but Muhammad Ali had irish blood in him too..Ali loved Ireland too..NO LIE!!
buford54
Also, not to be a hater, but it doesn't seem that you praise Oscar De La Hoya, and he's from Mexico.
Seriously...who doesn't love Mexican fighters? As a demographic, they are probably by far the most fun/exciting fighters on earth to watch fight.
But to just shout anyone down who points out the skill that a non-Mexican fighter has? Have a serious conversation and people will take you seriously.
JD
Landiz, you are getting annoying.

You start thread after thread repeating the same thing instead of just adding to the multiple existing threads you created...and now this crap in an effort to get some attention. Stop already, if people think you're a tool, it's probably because you are acting like a tool.

I am going to close this waste of space out now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.