Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pavlik
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
spikean59
Kelly is a big puncher and has alot of heart. We both come from Youngstown and that explains the hard work that builds a winner like Pavlik.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(spikean59 @ Sep 26 2008, 07:08 PM) [snapback]405342[/snapback]
Kelly is a big puncher and has alot of heart. We both come from Youngstown and that explains the hard work that builds a winner like Pavlik.

My big sister knows some dude who is from Youngstown and knows Pavlik..I never persued it much though since it was more of a friend of a friend..So I wasn't sure he'd be willing to do that..He is a big puncher,has skills,and a lot of heart..I don't think he is the biggest puncher in boxing right now though..I really like lean looking guys who have a lot of power like Corrales,Tarver,ect..It shows to NEVER judge a book by it's cover..Pavlik is a beast no doubt..I don't know what you're talking about "Explains the hard work that builds a winner"..You could be from Death Valley and still be a winner..Doesn't matter where you're from..It's all the individual..
The CEO
I like Pavlik...he's a true champion....*and he's noticeably better than Kessler.

* - for Fitz and anyone else who thinks otherwise

laugh.gif
kidbazooka1
Pavlik is a good fighter but he is not the best puncher in boxing.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Sep 27 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]405367[/snapback]
Pavlik is a good fighter but he is not the best puncher in boxing.

p4p?.....you dont think so?....
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 27 2008, 12:38 AM) [snapback]405372[/snapback]

I think he is P4P one of the best punchers,but I don't know about #1 P4P..The reason why lean guys can be bigger punchers is because their muscle is long and loose,not short and stiff like the heavy weight lifting guys..There are too many down sides of heavy weights soo I gave them up a few months ago and instantly became faster and more flexible..Also,speed gives more power(not saying if you have alot of speed you're really powerful but if you have the natural power and add speed to it,it becomes more powerful)..
Method
We both come from Youngstown and that explains the hard work that builds a winner like Pavlik.

So the fact that YOU come from Youngston explains the hard work that built Pavlik? Interesting. STFU.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Method @ Sep 27 2008, 08:01 AM) [snapback]405377[/snapback]
So the fact that YOU come from Youngston explains the hard work that built Pavlik? Interesting. STFU.

Ha. Are you jealous because you're not from Youngstown?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 27 2008, 01:38 AM) [snapback]405372[/snapback]

He's one of the the best punchers but not the p4p4 #1 best.

I would put guys like Haye, valero(though not as acomplished but he is a brutal puncher) and JuanMa above him.
D-MARV
Pavlik is a really good puncher but not pound 4 pound!

You have to consider the small guys Valero, Katsidis, Pacqiuao, then the bigger guys like Haye...

Shit, Pavlik might not be the hardest puncher in his division... Abraham can bang. When he KO dudes, they fall lifeless!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Sep 27 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]405411[/snapback]
He's one of the the best punchers but not the p4p4 #1 best.

I would put guys like Haye, valero(though not as acomplished but he is a brutal puncher) and JuanMa above him.

How is Haye P4P a better puncher??Haye is a cruiserweight/heavyweight..They are supposed to be big punchers..I got Pavlik above Haye but thats my opinion..
Boxingjunkie
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 27 2008, 08:24 PM) [snapback]405430[/snapback]
You can't just dismiss guys on a p4p list because they are big. Haye is a big puncher in his division and one of the biggest. I don't think he should be dismissed because he is nearly a heavyweight.

Good point Fitz. Just because Haye is a bigger guy doesnt mean he doesnt deserve credit for being a hard puncher. He is a hard puncher in his division just like Pavlik is a big puncher in his division.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 27 2008, 08:24 PM) [snapback]405430[/snapback]
You can't just dismiss guys on a p4p list because they are big. Haye is a big puncher in his division and one of the biggest. I don't think he should be dismissed because he is nearly a heavyweight.

I totally agree with you,but my point was that I think Pavlik is a better puncher P4P..Jean Marc Mormeck is a huge puncher too at cruiserweight and put Haye down as I remember..Cruiserweights and heavyweights should be big punchers but certain guys do stand out for sure..I think Klitchko's power stands out at heavyweight and can be considered a P4P best puncher..
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 27 2008, 05:39 PM) [snapback]405414[/snapback]
How is Haye P4P a better puncher??Haye is a cruiserweight/heavyweight..They are supposed to be big punchers..I got Pavlik above Haye but thats my opinion..

p4p means pound for pound brother doesn't matter what weight.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Sep 28 2008, 01:20 AM) [snapback]405596[/snapback]
p4p means pound for pound brother doesn't matter what weight.

hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.