Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hearns KOs "The Polish Hammer" in the 1st Round; 39 Seconds of Fury
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
and that's all I gotta say about that.....lol

BigG
He deserves a tune up defense. But Roy Jones wants a shot after next week.
Maxy
6 straight wins over 18 status fighters means to me that Andre "The Mattrix" Dirrell from Arena SHO should get the next shot at Hearns.
BigJuicyHog
Thought I could pull one over on Hearns. Wont make that same mistake next time lol.
The CEO
It was a crafty and valiant move, BJH...but Thomas Hearns is on a mission to be the greatest Light Heavy of all time...

He has been on this mission for 9 fights now....ever since the night he took a prime Allan Green to the wire with no stats and a crappy plan....

Bring on "The Matrix"....because Thomas Hearns is The One.
Maxy
Just caught the fight on youtube laugh.gif

Both fighters went all-out!! Thats very rare for a world title fight. Hearns has got a tough challenge this weekend but if he can come through it I can see him having a lengthy reign.
Blayde
Dirrell:

"This is my time to shine, man. Im coming of some great victories and Ive shown Ive still got it in the pro game. Im too fast if you wanna outbox me and I hit too hard if you wanna take me into a brawl. I aint cocky or anything, man, thats the way I see it. I know Hearns cant beat me. Ive been wanted to follow Allan Greens footsteps at 175 for Arena SHO and thats what Im going to do. I wanna rule the division."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.