Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funnies Quotes and Comments on FightHype
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
STEVENSKI
I only just noticed that but hey I do have a heart. It is just encased in carbonite like Han Solo was.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Apr 11 2009, 11:55 PM) *
Why is it that after every big fight people are ready to claim the winner as the best things since pussy.

Whatever happen to sliced bread...LOL
King Eugene
QUOTE (jrw @ July 29 2006, 11:54 PM) *
McGirt is going to be on food stamps next year.

Guaranteed quote from Roy after the fight - "I just went in there and do what I do."

Douchebag
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 11 2009, 11:36 PM) *
Brad is the new guy and he has been bringing his heat..We've disagreed before but he's a cool cat..

More like an old guy with a new name and attitude.
King Eugene
QUOTE (salvador @ Apr 20 2009, 06:41 PM) *
The reason people hate Floyd is because he SELLS himself as the greatest of all time, trash talking like he's Muhammad Ali, but choosing opponents like he's Leila Ali.

LMAO ROFL
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 29 2009, 10:42 PM) *
For bad gas??Man,those must of been some really painful farts..$6000 for gas is insane..
King Eugene
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 11 2009, 10:18 PM) *
Michael Moore had the heart of a care bear and the motivation of a old camel.

This had my stomach hurting. I just finished my ab workout and they where already sore and this didn't help.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 4 2009, 07:25 PM) *
Just to state that I hate every active heavyweight right now. Who cares it is a division with less talent than one of my chest hairs & my chest hair is not talented whatsoever.

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jun 4 2009, 04:49 PM) *
Lacy couldn't stop Tom Jones right now, much less Roy Jones.

Spyder
Haha...this thread has turned into King's Fighthype scrapbook.

laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 5 2009, 01:36 PM) *
Haha...this thread has turned into King's Fighthype scrapbook.

laugh.gif

LOL...too much free time at work thats all. Welp here's another...
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 5 2009, 08:31 PM) *
Factor, I want you to go into a bathroom and close the door so it's just you and the bathroom. I want you to look in the mirror, really stare yourself down, search out your feelings by staring longingly into your own eyes, then ask yourself this, "Would you have fought Margarito or Baldomir if you were Floyd."... Now don't answer right away, really roll it through your head for a while, and here's what you do next. If you answer" I would have done the same thing," just open the door and walk out and feel confident that you made a sound logical decision. If your answer is the other answer, walk over to the toilet, lift the lid and stick your head in it and flush. Repeat this until you answer the other way.

King Eugene
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 10 2009, 08:47 AM) *
Cintron crying after the first plastered ass woopin.

Oscar wearing pantyhose and letting those whores take pictures of him.

Larry Holmes coming out of retirement to fight a prime Tyson. Whoa

Bernard Hopkins not getting his teef fixed along time ago.
That would have made him more marketable.

Manny Pacquiao's pops eating Manny's dog. LOLOL

Spyder
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 12 2009, 11:10 PM) *
I figured this one out without 2 criminal justice degrees

QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 13 2009, 08:40 PM) *
LMAO

How many drains you clear out today?

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 14 2009, 12:38 PM) *
His mother drains PLENTY of pipes!
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 23 2009, 09:36 PM) *
LOL this is quality stuff. Reminds me of when Nard was in prison & was described as being a sex predator against the younger men in the can with his enourmous weapon.

Romulus9
Too bad we don't have a chat room archive.

That place is pretty interesting on the weekends...

I could hardly breathe the night of Pac-Hatton.
King Eugene
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Mar 9 2007, 05:02 PM) *
A gay guy getting a hot chick is about as useful as giving a Vegatarian a Rib Eye....

They would not know WTF to do with it!

QUOTE (AKay @ Dec 1 2006, 02:01 PM) *
wtf is up with posting pics of vegetables and shyt.
fucking pansy.
AKay

King Eugene
I know I know I've been slacking but I'm bout to get back on it. Here are some as of late...

QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 11 2010, 04:26 AM) *
Homosexual aids, shemales and skinny jeans? Also add that you are Filipino. They all sound like things that young boys like yourself try to turn into strong qualities (see pic below). Aids and shemales is probably something you excel in more than myself. Skinny jeans? I am sure they would look much better on yourself. You being a pinoy and all, you were probably gifted with the petite little waist and long skinny legs. A pair of skinny jeans would really compliment your figure pumpkin. Though if you were gifted with those qualities, why not flaunt it? You go girl.
Nothing wrong with being who you are, just be honest with yourself and stop telling yourself if you don't look him in the eye while sucking cock, it doesn't make it gay. It most certainly does, but it doesn't make you a bad person.

QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 11 2010, 07:34 AM) *
Who in here smells like doo doo?
You and your whole fucking crew do,
Sipping on cum and chewing on poo poo,
Do you her me spitting this fucking voodoo?

You're such a fucking tranny,
Staring at men's calves and taking it up the fanny,
Your ability to suck cum is so uncanny,
I see the way you looking at Manny.

I'm a god, your shit is man-made,
So shut the fuck up and drink your kool-aid,
When I showed up you should've never stayed,
You tried to step-up but you got played.

It's hard to breathe now, your trousers are full of poop,
Got you crying racism like that little girl Snoop,
I'm the big, bad wolf in your chicken coop.

Maybe you hearda me, they call me Jack the Ripper,
Emerging from the fog, I'm a drifter,
And who are you, G? Just another dead stripper.

On no, is your face turning green, are you gonna scream?
What's that on the curb, is that your spleen?
Am I being mean? Obscene? Are you afraid of being seen? On a widescreen? Your broken, bloody body laying in a ravine?
Who do you think you are, Steve McQueen?
Haha, only in your dreams.

Run on along now G, I think it's time for American Idol,
When I want you again, I'll tug on your bridle,
And when I do don't idle, or I might get homicidal.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 1 2010, 05:54 AM) *
Lost your jawbone from suckin on Pac's cawk.

Fuck headsets altogether. I mute every cunt online. I am sick of hearing whiny pubescent Seppos talkin "nikka this & nikka that".

King Eugene
Back at it...

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 14 2010, 12:58 AM) *
And what would you do, anyway? Really. Hit me with a type-by? STFU.

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 15 2010, 12:01 AM) *
Coming in to save the day for your alter-ego The Cuntscience, like you're a goddamn e-superhero. Should I call you Net-man or something? Should I design a superhero logo for your chest? How about a keyboard? Maybe a fucking mouse too. That'd be special, since you've got a predilection for rodents as it is.

How embarrassing for you this must be, dropping in to save your bitch The Cuntscience like this is fucking Super Mario Bros. or something. SmarmyWeirdo, a bitch who styled himself a king. Now sing, O' Muse, about the proud crown of the bitch of fighthype trodden underfoot, like a fading flower robbed of its glorious beauty.

QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 6 2010, 09:45 PM) *
ok, we have another official fighthype challenge. From the sounds of it, I would definitely take neophyte. Beardo doesn't seem like a man who has been in a lot of fights, but I don't know, this one could be interesting. Here is the tale of the tape:

Neophyte7:
Height: 6'7"
Reach: ?
Weight: Train hard
Intangible: Bodyguard for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan at age 19, from Detroit, have seen guys get there asses whooped by Hearns, now lives in NYC(which just makes you tougher, I'm from Queens son)

SmartyBeardo:
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Reach: ?
Weight: ?
Intangible: Embroiled in long lasting ebattle with FH poster Warlord, also took some potshots at Method. Not sure how it ended, we will call it a draw. I believe is married to a woman.

I think I got neophyte. Who ya got?

here are a few...

You guys add more.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Dec 15 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Fuck Tarver and the plane he flew in on. Broke Back Mountain Sea Lion with Aids looking mother fucker!
Spyder
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Dec 27 2010, 07:13 PM) *
Cintron is like the "Special" kid in the class that had a little bit of athletic ability. He would always excel in P.E but he had that extra teacher when you were spelling class. He was also the one kid who always had "accidents" in class and would cry when the teacher found out.

lloyd mayflower
Ouch....
Snoop
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 29 2010, 11:30 AM) *
Ouch....

Double ouch on the sig.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.