Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets all laugh at Kimbo
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Fitz
haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Eat shit. I also want to laugh at people who thought this guy was the real deal.

Bad luck. Now your going to have to give up your bread diet and going to have to live off croutons. Leave the fighting to the professionals. beach.gif

I would put this in MMA, but hey. Does anybody even go in there? I wanted everyone to feel all warm and fuzzy inside like me.
STEVENSKI
Man nothing is making me all warm & fuzzy like the absolute thrashing Manly dealt out to the Storm in the GRand Final before. 40-0 is the new record scoreline & I have been waiting 12 long years to see my boys lift the trophy.

Oh yeah Kimbo fought like a bitch & got slapped down like a streetwalker.
Fitz
Wow. The scores were that bad? I forgot the grand final was on today, and saw my friends sister watching it while we were heading out earlier.

Congrats.

I suppose it's been a good day for both of us. I walked in and didn't even know Kimbo was fighting today (well I did, but forgot). My brother tells me that Kimbo lost, went straight onto youtube to watch him get beaten around by some C grade looking fighter (like the journeymen fighters I came across in career mode in Fight Night 1). It was fantastic and really made my day.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 5 2008, 04:34 AM) [snapback]406175[/snapback]
haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Eat shit. I also want to laugh at people who thought this guy was the real deal.

Bad luck. Now your going to have to give up your bread diet and going to have to live off croutons. Leave the fighting to the professionals. beach.gif

I would put this in MMA, but hey. Does anybody even go in there? I wanted everyone to feel all warm and fuzzy inside like me.

I agree with ya..I've been bashing Kimbo since day one!!He definitely needs to stick to fighting fat,old,and slow fighters..Glad ya put it in boxing too..Kimbo is a joke!!HAHAHAHA..I wonder what all the Kimbo ball lickers are thinking now that their hero got put in his place..I don't watch MMA but a lot of my friends do and they were all about Kimbo..Those suckers..hahaha..
The CEO
I can't laugh yet because I'm still in shock......not because Kimbo lost...but because he got stunned and dropped by a retreating, short jab....from a substitute scrub who was fighting scared to death.....

Ok.....ok.....it's sinking in....

taunt.gif taunt.gif taunt.gif
Snoop
"Kimbo SLICED in 14 seconds"

I know you were waiting for the day he lost to use that one. Haha.
D-MARV
Kimbo has a feather chin! LOLOLOL
BigG
This is it for Kimbo....I can't believe so many people thought he was the baddest man on the planet...can't market him as a monster anymore...it was fun while it lasted..
BrutalBodyShots
Yeah CEO there was nothing on that right hand as the pink hair dude had just thrown a kick and was falling back toward the fence... yet it put Kimbo down. Kimbo's chin is glass.

Douchebag
Fuck, It's not on You Tube anymore.
Mean Mister Mustard
He got caught going in with a punch he didn't see. Initially I thought he could have continued but upon watching the replay I saw that his arms wer numb when he was on the ground. He recuperated quickly but you can't expect to look like a corpse and think the ref is going to let the fight go on.
Thegreatequalizer
and you know ken shamrock was totally pissed. this was an easy chance for him to fool people into thinking he's still a contender.

i guess that rumor about forrest griffin knocking kimbo out in sparring is likely true.

and you know dana white is laughing his ass off.
D-MARV
I knew his chin was glass. He was dropped by a cat named chico in one of his street fights.
steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 5 2008, 10:18 AM) [snapback]406203[/snapback]
I knew his chin was glass. He was dropped by a cat named chico in one of his street fights.

Glass Chin?? Um yeah that refers to an old meth head whos bones are weak from drug use NOT KIMBO! I see kimbo coming back after much training for that paticular fighter and doing much better but DAMM pink hair boy shore can throw eM!! Lets all remember that ANYBODY CAN BE BEAT ANYWHERE ANYTIME even kimbo, for all of you writing dirt on any of these Fist swinging Gents, Id like to see you get in the ring with em. LOLOOL > : ) they put on an awsome show and you cant ask for more! Lets show some respect!!! Hey did you guys see Hulk was there with his new little honey? admitidly I was a raging 11 yr old Hulkamaniac!
D-MARV
QUOTE(steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK @ Oct 5 2008, 02:09 PM) [snapback]406204[/snapback]
Glass Chin?? Um yeah that refers to an old meth head whos bones are weak from drug use NOT KIMBO! I see kimbo coming back after much training for that paticular fighter and doing much better but DAMM pink hair boy shore can throw eM!! Lets all remember that ANYBODY CAN BE BEAT ANYWHERE ANYTIME even kimbo, for all of you writing dirt on any of these Fist swinging Gents, Id like to see you get in the ring with em. LOLOOL > : ) they put on an awsome show and you cant ask for more! Lets show some respect!!! Hey did you guys see Hulk was there with his new little honey? admitidly I was a raging 11 yr old Hulkamaniac!

You must be one of Kimbo's hype men!!! LOL I bet your one of his cheerleaders that is on hand at all of his street fights! LOL

Id like to see you get in the ring with em.
fuck.gif Great Comeback.

Your man Kimbo will be back alright...
Back on the damn street fighting on those youtube videos. Face IT! Your man was all hype.
Douchebag
he got stunned and didn't know how to get out of the situation in time get himself together. Had this been ANY body else that was on the come up I doubt anybody one here would be making such a bid deal about it. The actual shot didn't put him down it just stunned, but Pinky didn't let up once he saw the opportunity. Kimbo got overconfident and paid the price. Thats all that happened. That said Kimbo will never be Champ or even a serious contender.
D-MARV
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Oct 5 2008, 03:15 PM) [snapback]406206[/snapback]
he got stunned and didn't know how to get out of the situation in time get himself together. Had this been ANY body else that was on the come up I doubt anybody one here would be making such a bid deal about it. The actual shot didn't put him down it just stunned, but Pinky didn't let up once he saw the opportunity. Kimbo got overconfident and paid the price. Thats all that happened. That said Kimbo will never be Champ or even a serious contender.

Actually the first shot DID put him down!!!! The follow up shots put his ass out. Kimbo was so out of it that he was fighting the ref!!! Did anyone else see that?

I give Kimbo props for being a tough S.O.B but thats it. He was overhyped and Im gald that this has been discovered. I was just as happy when Tye fields got his ass KO'd. Kimbo will prolly fight again. But as you mentioned he will never be the champ!
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 5 2008, 10:50 AM) [snapback]406189[/snapback]
Kimbo has a feather chin! LOLOLOL

funniest part is he was hit in the eye.......

he was a good sport after the fight...

BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 5 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]406209[/snapback]
Actually the first shot DID put him down!!!! The follow up shots put his ass out. Kimbo was so out of it that he was fighting the ref!!! Did anyone else see that?

I give Kimbo props for being a tough S.O.B but thats it. He was overhyped and Im gald that this has been discovered. I was just as happy when Tye fields got his ass KO'd. Kimbo will prolly fight again. But as you mentioned he will never be the champ!

the other good thing about MMA is NOBODY is undefeated,....so I guess its hard to make a CLEAR champion anyway..
steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 5 2008, 02:10 PM) [snapback]406213[/snapback]
the other good thing about MMA is NOBODY is undefeated,....so I guess its hard to make a CLEAR champion anyway..

Most of you are missing the bigger pic here, (not all) its a sport and all in good spirit, this is what my original comments were supposed to convey, but some of the comments were obviously made by pimple faced testosterone punk kids who have no life and couldn't fight their way out of a WET paper bag, and who wouldn't have a positive spin on anything other than their own bald dick angry egos. ps HULK IS STILL champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHTHOOK
D-MARV
QUOTE(steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK @ Oct 5 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]406216[/snapback]
Most of you are missing the bigger pic here, (not all) its a sport and all in good spirit, this is what my original comments were supposed to convey, but some of the comments were obviously made by pimple faced testosterone punk kids who have no life and couldn't fight their way out of a WET paper bag, and who wouldn't have a positive spin on anything other than their own bald dick angry egos. ps HULK IS STILL champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHTHOOK

HAHA... LOL thumbsup_anim.gif
WolfishPromistah
From all I saw of Kimbo in his videos before MMA, he wasn't one who really had a tight game of athleticism/skill. I think he only fought guys "fist-to-first" style, with a little grappling here and there. The main thing that seemed was the intention to "punch" another dude out, but that still left question of whether he'd truly be able to handle somene with "a game."

Many guys who know how to do what needs to be done at the time it needs to be done would beat someone like him, and that does not mean the guy who knows is nesecerrily top-brass either. This is not a shot at Kimbo, but it is to accompany what was already felt long ago: he is not a world class "sports" fighter, of either MMA or boxing calibre. No, it doesn't mean he hasn't whipped many an around the way dude fighting him on the streets with just hands in menial level competition; however, it is certainly to be opined those guys are not on world class level, Kimbo included.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK @ Oct 5 2008, 01:09 PM) [snapback]406204[/snapback]

The dude with pink hair threw the most retarded looking punches..It really shows the difference between punching and these pathetic pussy strikes in MMA..Huge difference..
MarzB
It's rare I like to pile on but I'm joining the fray. I'm not an MMA fan at all. I respect the discipline but similar to Lou Dibella, I see it as human cock fighting. My main issues with it are the ground striking where as to me if it goes to the ground, thats when only grappling techniques should be used

That said, I rarely ever see guys with decent boxing skills. If they can punch, they're usually so open that it's to me embarrassing to watch. Thats said though, the issue I had with Kimbo wasn't necessarily him but his moronic fans.

Its sad nowadays that everything is generated by number$. I'm a capitalist at heart but why not put those same resources into someone who actually has some skill, been studying the discipline for awhile, has a track record etc. Not some dude who (props to the internet on that factor) built up a cult following fighting other crude, mismatched fighters.

When he signed on to fight Mercer I had issues with that being MMA style because as ol and EXPIRED (past past his prime) as Ray is I thought he had a punchers chance against Kimbo. What does Kimbo do after building his reputation with his hands? He takes the old man down for a guillotine choke. Real impressive (smirk).

The next match I swore he tapped out but it's like, this guy is on national tv as the headliner?? Are you kidding me?? I blame the dumbass fans of him but more I blame the people behind him that are inflating him. This was worse than Milli Vanilli taking singing lessons.

I give him some props in that atleast he trained and took it serious but the right he was he with was flush and if he really had any skills could have been picked off pretty easy. But whatever.

Now maybe his dumb azz nutriders (no one here) aka teenagers, college students etc can finally realize you just can't jump off the street and do this.

That substitution was great because I knew they'd keep putting him in with "expired" stiffs to inflate him but isn't it amazing how things happen? Maybe now he'll actually get some skills and won't atleast be a main event.
BGv2.0
Totally agree with the above statement.

I can't laugh at Kimbo Slice.....because in the end.....HE will be the only guy laughing....laughing his way to the bank!

All the BS aside....Kimbo never hyped himself up as an MMA Superstar EliteXC and CBS did.....the man used the internet to build a following based on BS....that he then rode all the way to the bank! I'm happy for him. For a former homeless guy he took current day American idiotic fanboy mentality and got rich off of it!

As a 44 year old guy, I just hope he invests it well (if possible in current day America) and provides for his family with it.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Oct 6 2008, 12:26 AM) [snapback]406237[/snapback]

I can't laugh at Kimbo Slice.....because in the end.....HE will be the only guy laughing....laughing his way to the bank!

All the BS aside....Kimbo never hyped himself up as an MMA Superstar EliteXC and CBS did.....the man used the internet to build a following based on BS....that he then rode all the way to the bank! I'm happy for him. For a former homeless guy he took current day American idiotic fanboy mentality and got rich off of it!

As a 44 year old guy, I just hope he invests it well (if possible in current day America) and provides for his family with it.

Yeah..He kinda reminds me a 50 cent..No skills but people for some reason think he is soo great..Kimbo was a internet street fighter and 50 cent got shot like 8 times or some shit..50 is successful and Kimbo is successful for coming this far..They just lack skill and the same things are said over and over about both of them..It's not Kimbo that I dislike,it's his fans..I straight up don't like 50 at all though..
BigG
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Oct 6 2008, 05:26 AM) [snapback]406237[/snapback]

That's true. Kimbo seems like a nice & decent enough guy...has a wife and children to raise, etc. I'll give him respect if he keeps trying to become a better fighter but he was just way too hyped up. No one should be hyped like that without proving nothing, headlining cards...he was the most talked about fighter in the world for a while. I personally think Kimbo is done as a serious MMA fighter (not that I ever thought he was ever a threat to a true contender) but he's aura is totally done now that he's been KO'd by a scrub in 12 seconds. But damn he made a few millions at least...good for him...Fighting sports (Boxing, MMA) are the toughest sports by a mile, IMO, and if Kimbo tries to comeback from this crushing and embarrassing defeat, he has my full respect.
imperial
Im not going to laugh at him only because this was inevitable ..He's limited as an MMA fighter ..But im sure with some fine tuning he can be polished.
rusty_trombone
Damn somewhere on the dangerous streets of Minnesota streetlion is crying. Right before he ducks aside from an attempted drive by by some dude on a snow mobile
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK @ Oct 5 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]406216[/snapback]
RIGHTHOOK

Bigger picture? Like how Kimbo always has been a one dimensional fighter in a 3 dimensional sport? Or the bigger picture of how eventually Kimbo was going to be paired with a guy who actually had a decent game and would take him out?

The positive spin is that Seth Pet., who was average at best, now has street credit and name recognition as "The first guy to knockout Kimbo" And I wish him Seth well.

Will Kimbo be back? Yup.
Will Kimbo's ground game still suck like a two ferrets stuck in a plastic bag dropped in the Tampa Bay? Yup.
Will Elite XC continue to hype him up? Yup.
Will Elite XC give him a fight with anyone over a BJJ blue belt? Hell no.

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Oct 6 2008, 10:23 AM) [snapback]406249[/snapback]
Damn somewhere on the dangerous streets of Minnesota streetlion is crying. Right before he ducks aside from an attempted drive by by some dude on a snow mobile

Win. thumbsup_anim.gif
Chi-Town
I've never really understood all the hate that people have for Kimbo. It's not like he was a shit talker or acted like he was the baddest fighter ever. The guy was homeless and started street fighting to survive. He got a buzz on the internet and ELITE XC APPROACHED HIM. Gary Shaw saw Kimbo and saw dollar signs, so he gave the guy a chance to fight organized fights for 6 figure purses. Was he REALLY supposed to turn that down? REALLY?? Did he have the attitude that he was the best or that he had some kind of leg up on the guys he was fighting because he was Kimbo Slice? I remember reading and seeing a lot about how hard he worked to try to make himself a competent MMA fighter and that he always recognized that he was behind the curve in terms of skills and experience.

If you guys wanna laugh at someone, laugh at the guys wearing suits trying to make money off of him. That's who was trying to market him to the public as unbeatable.

And let me qualify this by saying that I am not a fan of Kimbo or even a serious fan of MMA for that matter.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Oct 6 2008, 11:44 AM) [snapback]406259[/snapback]
I've never really understood all the hate that people have for Kimbo. It's not like he was a shit talker or acted like he was the baddest fighter ever. The guy was homeless and started street fighting to survive. He got a buzz on the internet and ELITE XC APPROACHED HIM. Gary Shaw saw Kimbo and saw dollar signs, so he gave the guy a chance to fight organized fights for 6 figure purses. Was he REALLY supposed to turn that down? REALLY?? Did he have the attitude that he was the best or that he had some kind of leg up on the guys he was fighting because he was Kimbo Slice? I remember reading and seeing a lot about how hard he worked to try to make himself a competent MMA fighter and that he always recognized that he was behind the curve in terms of skills and experience.

If you guys wanna laugh at someone, laugh at the guys wearing suits trying to make money off of him. That's who was trying to market him to the public as unbeatable.
And let me qualify this by saying that I am not a fan of Kimbo or even a serious fan of MMA for that matter.

You make a lucid, well thought out and excellent point. One that made me think about my own comments. What have I concluded?

Electric Twinkie doesn't really hate Kimbo, but he hates the internet fanboys (some of whom are *gasp* on this site) who proclaimed him as the next greatest unstopable force in the MMA world. People who, in the spite of all the evidence to the contrary, believed Kimbo would destroy all who dared stand before him.

I put him in the same category as Housten Alexander. Great standup and fists. Nothing else, nothing more.

We've established all fighters can be beaten, now I'd like to see Kimbo focus on the other areas of MMA OR box someone. I would have loved to see him stand up with Ray Mercer...
AussieLad
THAT WAS PISS WEAK

Ive always said kimbo was a sideshow act, but if i watched that fight in a sideshow carnival I'd be asking for my dollar back

A retreating jab and lame ass front kick KO.... WTF?
AussieLad
THAT WAS PISS WEAK

Ive always said kimbo was a sideshow act, but if i watched that fight in a sideshow carnival I'd be asking for my dollar back

A retreating jab and lame ass front kick KO.... WTF?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 5 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]406190[/snapback]
This is it for Kimbo....I can't believe so many people thought he was the baddest man on the planet...can't market him as a monster anymore...it was fun while it lasted..

I know a guy called Prince Herbert that would be gutted. Kimbo was his hero because he was street just like the Prince.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(steptotherightandRIGHTHOOK @ Oct 5 2008, 06:09 PM) [snapback]406204[/snapback]
they put on an awsome show and you cant ask for more! Lets show some respect!!!

Yeah 15 seconds is awesome especially when Kimbo did not even land a punch. I lasted longer having my first root so therefore I must have been really awesome even if I lasted 30 seconds.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 6 2008, 02:55 AM) [snapback]406228[/snapback]
The dude with pink hair threw the most retarded looking punches..It really shows the difference between punching and these pathetic pussy strikes in MMA..Huge difference..

I disagree, not that the guys was throwing average shots but that people in MMA cannot strike. That smacks of elitist boxer talk. They wear fucking 4 oz gloves in there & if you want to see guys taking pussy strikes look at Griffen vs Bonner I & tell me they are pussy punchers.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Oct 6 2008, 11:44 AM) [snapback]406259[/snapback]

Great point. I never bashed him or got on the bandwagon to hype him up. I did enjoy watching him fight though. All true fans know he wasn't the next great thing and the people in suites marketing didnt think so either. They knew he would make money knocking people out and who better to knock out than old MMA Legends and fighters with descent credibility.

He'll be back and he'll continue making money. I am disappointed in his performance though. Hopefully he'll get a rematch, believe it or not but they (people making money off of him) will make that a bigger deal than DLH and Pac Man.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 6 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]406289[/snapback]
All true fans know he wasn't the next great thing and the people in suites marketing didnt think so either.

I am not a fan of MMA at all..Boxing is where it is at..I always knew Kimbo was hype and wouldn't go big in MMA..I do like how he relied on punches the most though..He is a true man in there and not trying to roll around with other guys in spandex and get stuck in disgusting looking positions..He just wants to knuckle up/man up..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 6 2008, 10:11 PM) [snapback]406301[/snapback]
He just wants to knuckle up/man up..

Gotta respect that!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 7 2008, 02:11 AM) [snapback]406301[/snapback]
I am not a fan of MMA at all..Boxing is where it is at..I always knew Kimbo was hype and wouldn't go big in MMA..I do like how he relied on punches the most though..He is a true man in there and not trying to roll around with other guys in spandex and get stuck in disgusting looking positions..He just wants to knuckle up/man up..

Gotta disagree with you on that one. MMA takes different skills to boxing just like Thai boxing does. if you want to just "knuckle up" in MMA you will lose & get used to doing it. It is a multi skilled sport & the days when you could rely on just punching skill or wrestling skill are long gone. If MMA does not float your boat then thats fine & dandy.
BigG
LMAOOO Prince Herbert.

I'm sorry I just have to agree with Johnny on this one. I'm not a fan of grappling at all. MMA is most exciting when it's stand up. IMO there is no question about that
ROLL DEEP
If you don't like MMA, then fair enough, but you've got to give these guys credit for their multi skills.

Obviously boxers have better punching, because thats all they do. Besides, if a MMA guy copied the 'traditional' boxers technique, it would leave there legs open to shoots and leg kicks.....same as Thai boxing, which is why their style seems crap.

Anyway, the ground game of thses guys is brilliant. Yeah, it may look 'digusting' when they're wrestling (no different to Valuev and Ruiz - THATS sick to watch laugh.gif ) but the skill and fitness for these guys to do what they do is amazing.

If anyone takes a BJJ class and wrestles with a few guys, you'd know how much skill and fitness it takes.

It's like when joe public watch boxing....to them its just two guys swinging at each other - they have no respect for the skill at all.

Besdies, I'm a boxing fan first off, MMA second, but it does annoy me when these guys don't get credit....apart from Kimbo laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
That explains the pink hair.
AussieLad
Take floyds famous shoulder roll technique and put that in MMA... he gets kneed in the face, or taken down and pounded, gets headlocked and choked... People have to realize that boxing at its purest is not truly fighting, and techniques that work in boxing will not translate to an anything goes fight

I'll say it again. Boxing is to MMA as what checkers is to chess. Far more techniques and strategies to master in MMA, it has more dimensions. Boxing is still great, just not as complicated
Douchebag
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Oct 8 2008, 04:16 AM) [snapback]406468[/snapback]
Take floyds famous shoulder roll technique and put that in MMA... he gets kneed in the face, or taken down and pounded, gets headlocked and choked... People have to realize that boxing at its purest is not truly fighting, and techniques that work in boxing will not translate to an anything goes fight

I'll say it again. Boxing is to MMA as what checkers is to chess. Far more techniques and strategies to master in MMA, it has more dimensions. Boxing is still great, just not as complicated

I don't agree. Boxing is just as complicated, because you are confined to only using you arms to attack. By that same token you can only defend by blocking or evading punches. In MMA if you are getting your ass handed to you in the standup 9 times out of ten the other guy is going to go for take down, which is easier, IMO than finding a strategy to beat the in the stand up match. This is just one example. Two different diciplines but to say that MMA is more complicated just because their is more techniques is inaccurate. I would rather be a Master of one trade than to be just ok at all of them.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Oct 8 2008, 05:57 AM) [snapback]406474[/snapback]
I would rather be a Master of one trade than to be just ok at all of them.

You're 100% right on this Conscience..Boxing not working in an all out fight??Give me a fuckin break..You think boxers don't know dirty tactics??B-Hop would fuck you up in a all out fight,he knows all the dirty tricks..A boxer's punches are the deadliest punches in the world!!!Try taking down a guy who is throwing a uppercut or even a knee(boxers know how to throw em,don't be stupid) while you're coming in..You're done!!Boxers put boxers in headlocks in almost every fight..Ya got Mike Tyson trying to break guys arms..This claim that boxers don't belong in street fights is retarded..They shouldn't be in street fights because they know how to punch and get everything in their punch and could kill someone with ease..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Oct 7 2008, 10:15 AM) [snapback]406349[/snapback]
Anyway, the ground game of thses guys is brilliant. Yeah, it may look 'digusting' when they're wrestling (no different to Valuev and Ruiz - THATS sick to watch laugh.gif ) but the skill and fitness for these guys to do what they do is amazing.

No different than Ruiz??Ruiz would be hugging a guy not having his face in a guys ass or all up in his nuts!!!FUCK THAT!!I'd much rather watch Ruiz hugging than that shit..hahahaha
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 7 2008, 07:47 AM) [snapback]406337[/snapback]
LMAOOO Prince Herbert.

I'm sorry I just have to agree with Johnny on this one. I'm not a fan of grappling at all. MMA is most exciting when it's stand up. IMO there is no question about that

clapping.gif Exactly..

I don't want to downplay MMA either,I respect all fighters..I hope all fighters would respect me for being one too..MMA just really isn't my thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.