Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JuanMa Lopez first rd KO last night
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
Juan Ma lopez defended his wbo title with an easy first rd KO of overmatched Cesar Figueroa. Lopez had recently said in a Puerto Rican talk show that they couldn't get an opponent for him he mentioned Jhonny Gonzalez, Bernabe Concepcion and Rey Bautista as some of the fighters who trun down the fight can't blame them though.
D-MARV
JuanMa is the Future!!!!!!!!!!!
Snoop
Saw the fight one TV. First round? More like first two punches. Dude has some power...
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Oct 5 2008, 09:52 PM) [snapback]406227[/snapback]
Saw the fight one TV. First round? More like first two punches. Dude has some power...

JuanMa reminds me of the great Wilfredo Gomez both were brutaly hard punchers. He's pretty tall for a jr feather at 5'7". I see JuanMa cleaning out the 122lb divison and moving up acouple of weight classes.
Imperius3
Bring on Gamboa!
frankypc
imperius i was thinking the same thing, juanma vs gamboa...i dont think it will happen any time soon tho.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(frankypc @ Oct 6 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]406275[/snapback]
imperius i was thinking the same thing, juanma vs gamboa...i dont think it will happen any time soon tho.

I like Gamboa but he would get destroyed by JuanMa right now.

Snoop
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Oct 6 2008, 11:27 PM) [snapback]406278[/snapback]
I like Gamboa but he would get destroyed by JuanMa right now.

Co-sign. If Gamboa tries that hands-down crap with JuanMa, he'll pay dearly.
frankypc
I do agree, thats why i would like to see the fight jeje. Morbid curiosity.
BigG
It was the same combo that knocked Ponce down...Juanma would beat Vazquez now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.