Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Darchinyan vs Mijares
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
They are apparently fighting. I didn't even know about this until I read about it on another website. Apparently history will be made as it will be the first unification fight at 115.

After seeing Mijares dominate Arce, I'm sure Mijares will be able to beat Darchinyan who is maybe more one dimensional than Arce. I'm looking forward to the fight anyways even though I'm confident Mijares wins it.

Whether people think Darchinyan sucks or not, or don't like him, I respect the fact that he doesn't go looking for the easiest of fights.
kidbazooka1
Darchy has alot of self confidence and balls but that may justr get him KTFO again.

This should be a fun fight though I see Mijares outboxing Vic to take a wide UD.
Fitz
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Oct 7 2008, 10:30 AM) [snapback]406279[/snapback]
Darchy has alot of self confidence and balls

He does, and it's one of the reasons I respect him. I don't think he is great. Lacks defense and pretty one dimensional but like you said has confidence and I think it's a good thing.
STEVENSKI
His one punch power may get him the win.
Mean Mister Mustard
His best hope is to gun for the KO. Either that or hope to outwork him but that's not a very good plan against a pro like Mijares.
JonnyBlaze
I normally would be the first to hate on Dar. for his lack of skills and how he hold his left hand cocked and ready but I do like him based on his guts and confidence in himself..He has good power but I would like to see him make his punches alittle less telegraphed..Not anyone can pull off his style and I like unique fighters for the most part..I do have to say I give this fight to Mijares by UD..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.