Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK I'm ready to see Jacare vs. Anderson Silva
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Douchebag
OK I know Jacare just got KOed from in Up Kick in Dream 6 and Anderson has great up kicks but I feel that was just a mistake that he made and I think he will learn from it. I know Jacare would be the underdog in this fight (rightfully so) but I think that it would still be and entertaining fight and Jacare is very live in there with the champ. Thoughts?
jp
Silva KO 1

Jacare's standup is too sloppy, he's not on Silva's level yet when it comes to MMA.
King Eugene
Mismatch!
Douchebag
QUOTE(jp @ Oct 9 2008, 08:59 PM) [snapback]406641[/snapback]
Silva KO 1

Jacare's standup is too sloppy, he's not on Silva's level yet when it comes to MMA.

No argument as to who has the much better standup, but Jacare is extremely quick and strong I don't see him having a problem getting the take down. And making it a ground fight where the playing field is more even. It's definitely and interesting fight.
jp
If it were in ADCC/bjj mundials then it's a different story.

Jacare has to stand up and strike with him before he can just go in for a takedown....if they fight right now he doesn't last past round 1. Silva has been destroying world class 185 competition.....Jacare needs a few years before he can step in the ring with him.
Douchebag
QUOTE(jp @ Oct 10 2008, 04:06 PM) [snapback]406681[/snapback]
If it were in ADCC/bjj mundials then it's a different story.

Jacare has to stand up and strike with him before he can just go in for a takedown....if they fight right now he doesn't last past round 1. Silva has been destroying world class 185 competition.....Jacare needs a few years before he can step in the ring with him.

The dude that won the ultmate fighter is on the same level as Jacare when it comes to standup and was able to take Silva down fairly easily. Like I said I can see Jacare having enough tools to make this a ground fight........
Douchebag
As crazy at this sounds I would put money that Slorelord would agree that this is fight worth making.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.