Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson is back!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
Bigjuicyhog's first champion, Richard Johnson has come out of retirement. He has been training fighters since his retirement, but was busting them up in sparring sessions. The 38 year old former middleweight champ had this to say.

"I was enjoying helping BJH build up some new champions, but I realized that I still had more to give. Fighters were refusing to spar with me. I stopped taking the anti depression medication I was on prior to my retirement and I am much happier now. I was also fighting a division too high at the end, and the extra weight made me sluggish. I want to have a few easy tuneups, then start fighting guys at the world level. Im looking forward to bringing pain back to the middleweight division.
Blayde
Very good move. The 160 pound division needs some more talent. As soon as Johnson steps up against the mean one hes gonna get KOd though aggressive.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.