Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JOHNY BLAZE! JUST FOR YOU!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
pcraw
This is for my boy Blaze

http://fighthype.com/pages/content3589.html
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(pcraw @ Oct 9 2008, 12:37 PM) [snapback]406612[/snapback]

God damnnnn..You are too lucky!!To tell ya the truth,Holy was the guy who got me to start boxing..That's funny as hell Holy said people told him he looks like a football player,I get that shit all the time too..I saw Holy at the AIBA tournament in Chicago and the guy is still in INSANE shape..I remember he was wearing a tan suit and when he stood up,ya could see every muscle in his back..I wasn't close either!!hahaha..It also would of been impossible to get near him,I would of had to tussel with security to get by him..It would of been worth it too!!hahaha..Holy is the nicest guy in and out of the ring..For real,it'd be a dream come true to meet him or even talk to him..

Percy,the talk about his chin is funny as hell..Holy is too funny when he talks about his chin..hahahahaha..I hate to say it but it sometimes makes me laugh when he gets blasted and acts like nothing happened like against Lennox..He is a BEAST!!I also agree with Holy on mentality..I've been telling people about mentality on here(my trainer and Holy's book opened my eyes about mentality)..Boxing is 90% mental..Thats the shit Holy said he is a God fighter..I'm one of your fellow praying warriors Holy!!hahaha..Thats what he calls us..Thanks a lot for posting this Percy..You're the man and a very lucky one too..Ya gotta tell Holy about me next time!!
King Eugene
Yo Percy, I gotta give it to ya. That was a real stand up thing ya did. Its good to see that the actual writers for the site that meet all these celeberities will actually touch base with the fans and readers. You got all respect from me dude.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 9 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]406639[/snapback]
Yo Percy, I gotta give it to ya. That was a real stand up thing ya did. Its good to see that the actual writers for the site that meet all these celeberities will actually touch base with the fans and readers. You got all respect from me dude.

No doubt,but I've known Percy for a long while man..I met him on boxingtalk before he became a writer/interviewer..Nardfan to Pcraw..hahaha..Still can't believe ya Perc,ya were a huge fan like me and now you're interviewing these guys and talking to em like ya all are good friends..Shit Percy,you just talked to my boxing hero!!Doesn't get much better than Ray Robinson and Holy to me..
WolfishPromistah
Thank you so much, Percy, for sharing that wonderful article. It was brilliant. Evander Holyfield has always been so inspirational to me, in as far as the depth of human spirit against a challenge ahead; of course, he stuck it to competition multiple times as the smaller man, like David conquering a ton of Goliaths. Guys like him are hard to watch grow old, ya know? So much there until you almost wish it would never end -- one of my favorite all-timers.
ROLL DEEP
How did you understand him? laugh.gif

Holy is one of my all time favourites. He's a beast of a fighter, well.....was a beast of a fighter and an all time great.

HOLY! HOLY!
pcraw
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Oct 10 2008, 01:08 PM) [snapback]406679[/snapback]
How did you understand him? laugh.gif
Holy is one of my all time favourites. He's a beast of a fighter, well.....was a beast of a fighter and an all time great.
HOLY! HOLY!

He's actually pretty easy to understand. He talks real slow sometimes and it takes him a minute sometimes to gather his thoughts. Super cool dude on the phone, he was cracking jokes and laughing with me. He actually called my house, but I was at the gym and my wife didnt even know who he was. LOL! Glad you enjoyed it man!
pcraw
QUOTE(WolfishPromistah @ Oct 10 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]406677[/snapback]
Thank you so much, Percy, for sharing that wonderful article. It was brilliant. Evander Holyfield has always been so inspirational to me, in as far as the depth of human spirit against a challenge ahead; of course, he stuck it to competition multiple times as the smaller man, like David conquering a ton of Goliaths. Guys like him are hard to watch grow old, ya know? So much there until you almost wish it would never end -- one of my favorite all-timers.

No worries. Glad you guys enjoyed it. I like to keep our boxing faithful happy as well.
pcraw
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 10 2008, 12:52 AM) [snapback]406656[/snapback]
No doubt,but I've known Percy for a long while man..I met him on boxingtalk before he became a writer/interviewer..Nardfan to Pcraw..hahaha..Still can't believe ya Perc,ya were a huge fan like me and now you're interviewing these guys and talking to em like ya all are good friends..Shit Percy,you just talked to my boxing hero!!Doesn't get much better than Ray Robinson and Holy to me..

You got it Blaze. I actually had you in mind when I called him. I hadnt even heard about the Valuev fight yet, that's why I didnt mention it. He's a straight forward guy and I honestly dont know how he would react to talking to a fan on the phone. Cool, just not over friendly like that.
pcraw
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 9 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]406639[/snapback]

Thanks 3King3. I'm actually still a fan myself man. I am a simple dude; trust me! I wish I had more time to shoot the shit with you guys on the boards more man, but gotta keep that front page looking nice. Thanks for all of the support fellas.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(pcraw @ Oct 10 2008, 10:24 PM) [snapback]406700[/snapback]
He actually called my house, but I was at the gym and my wife didnt even know who he was. LOL! Glad you enjoyed it man!

laugh.gif

Just imagine your wife going 'Honey, some guy rang for you....he said something about being a commander of a Holy field or something?'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.