Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 92 December 27th
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
King Eugene
Yo I was just watching MMA Live on ESPN.com cause I was wanting to hear more about the controversy over the Seth dude saying the promoters hinted to him to stand up with Kimbo and then they started to show upcoming fight announcements. To my suprise I saw Quinton Jackson's picture on there and I started thinking to myself (I was wondering when he was going to return) then I seen his apponent was Wanderlei Silva (or however you spell it). I immediately thought...OH HELL! Why in the world would Dana set Quinton up like this. This man had this big long layoff, that huge incident, and now he is throwing him right in the fire for his return bout. This should be very interesting.
AussieLad
I'm just not so sure on Wanderlai at the moment. A couple of losses, and then a sizzling victory over jardine? Jardine is a good fighter, if awkward, but then again could it just have been a matter of getting caught hard early as evidenced in the houston alexander match? I dont want to take anything away from wanderlai, videos before the fight showed him training like a demon, but i have lingering doubts

If this is a definite match, it will be a good point of reference for wanderlai. If he loses, maybe its time to hang em up
BigG
Even tho Wandy has 2 vicious KO's over Rampage he might lose via ground and pound. Wandy is slower today.
kidbazooka1
I give Rampage a better chance now that Wandy is notthe same fighter but I wouldn't bet on it it could just be that Wandy has his number.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.