Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarver's wife is HOT!!!!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
All I can say is wow! I think she's the hottest wife of any boxer fighting right now (please correct me if I'm wrong). I hope we get more of his fights on Showtime, just so I can get to see her on tv.
woooooo
Joe Calzaghe's wife is pretty hot too.

Method
Straight off the Orlando stripper circuit. Good for him though. That's about all he has going for him.
STEVENSKI
She must have a liking for milk dud's or something because she married a loser.
buford54
How long have they been married? I hope she married him before he knocked out Roy and made Rocky, so she at least feels some fulfillment.
If she married him because of those things the she got too little too late.
Method
She definitely wasnt married to him when he fought Jones, as I remember Roy and Tarver were fucking the same groupie bitch at that time.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(Method @ Oct 12 2008, 05:10 PM) [snapback]406901[/snapback]
Straight off the Orlando stripper circuit. Good for him though. That's about all he has going for him.

DITTO!!!!

She's a good looking babe - but nothing to get excited about, unless you're used to dating mutts and barflys.
The CEO
She looks like the typical, material, superficial ho to me.....that type of golddiggin' ho is the enemy, boys....unless you don't mind gettin' used by a shell of a woman...

It takes ALOT more than fake tits and a "down ass chick" attitude to get a twitch outta MY dick....I may be hard to impress....but I prefer the smart, sweet, and real ones with a beautiful Soul....
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 12 2008, 08:11 PM) [snapback]406923[/snapback]
She looks like the typical, material, superficial ho to me.....that type of golddiggin' ho is the enemy, boys....unless you don't mind gettin' used by a shell of a woman...

It takes ALOT more than fake tits and a "down ass chick" attitude to get a twitch outta MY dick....I may be hard to impress....but I prefer the smart, sweet, and real ones with a beautiful Soul....

No one cares what type of woman you like, this thread is about Tarver's wife. You'd probably bang a chick with a PBF face while you watch tapes of Hatton getting wobbled by Mayweather Collazo and Lazcano.
The CEO
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 12 2008, 08:16 PM) [snapback]406925[/snapback]
No one cares what type of woman you like, this thread is about Tarver's wife. You'd probably bang a chick with a PBF face while you watch tapes of Hatton getting wobbled by Mayweather Collazo and Lazcano.

laugh.gif

Asshole.....I did get a soft long when you mentioned Hatton being wobbled though....lol

anyway....I broke his chick down, and THEN stated what I like.....I was different when I was younger...I fucked 'em all and let God sort 'em out....but I'm picky now...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 13 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]406925[/snapback]

thumbsup_anim.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 12 2008, 08:26 PM) [snapback]406928[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Asshole.....I did get a soft long when you mentioned Hatton being wobbled though....lol

anyway....I broke his chick down, and THEN stated what I like.....I was different when I was younger...I fucked 'em all and let God sort 'em out....but I'm picky now...

laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Monster
Actually tarver's wife is not an Orlando Stripper. She was a cocktail waitress at the Wynn Las Vegas. I think they met there about two years ago. Just the truth my friends. black eye.gif black eye.gif
Method
Close enough. Cocktail Waitress by day, Spearmint Rhino's finest by night. She's a looker, no doubt...fake titties, weave and all.

What up, Monster? How you hangin out there?

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 12 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]406923[/snapback]

Me too..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Col Reb @ Oct 12 2008, 02:17 PM) [snapback]406892[/snapback]
All I can say is wow! I think she's the hottest wife of any boxer fighting right now (please correct me if I'm wrong). I hope we get more of his fights on Showtime, just so I can get to see her on tv.

This isn't new news..I've seen Tarvers wife a long time ago..
JaRaNDa
When I saw her in the ring after the fight I was like '..woah!' Tarvers wife is pretty fuckin nice!! Too bad she is with some milk dud crack head!!
Col Reb
Someone needs to put up a poll so we can vote on the hottest wife of a pro boxer (with pics). I haven't seen too many pics of the wives, so I wouldn't know whom to choose. But that could be an interesting way to pass the time until the next big fight. If we had to choose 8, who would they be? (I know Tarver's wife must make the list!)
JaRaNDa
De la hoya's wife has gotta be on that list! Didn't Frietas have a crazy chic?? also some recent Don King heavyweight boxer was with some blonde chic that was in playboy!!
1zz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 13 2008, 12:11 AM) [snapback]406923[/snapback]

Sounds like someone is being or has recently been used!

Honestly any hot broad doesn't give a flying fuck about some "hard to impress" type guy. thumbsdown_anim.gif

The CEO
Say what?....man you're off on that call.....where you get that from?

I was taught from an early age how to watch out for and deal with those type of hos....I ran through 'em and never knew 'em....never bought SHIT....never been used and never will be...

I married a good one and am in for the long haul....

P.S.~ sounds like someone is inexperienced with "hot broads"...because if they were...they would know that alot of times if you come of like the bitch is nothing special, they get intrigued by you....as in..."Why isn't he looking at me like the other men do?...who does he think he is?!"....

Now you know...and you're welcome.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 13 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]406977[/snapback]
I was taught from an early age how to watch out for and deal with those type of hos....I ran through 'em and never knew 'em....never bought SHIT....never been used and never will be...

OFF TOPIC:

I'm with you all the way, The CEO thumbsup_anim.gif

That was the first thing to figure out about each babe I met -- if she was a keeper or someone to keep the pecker happy.

The tough part was always -- how to ditch the hoochies without them coming back in the thick of night to spray-paint my car. {Had that happen to my prized RX7} Where some short-timer wrote F*CKU on the hood\doors\trunk and roof of my gold RX7.

When I met the lady of my life, she was like a breath of fresh air, after mingling in garbage for soo long and I've never been happier. thumbsup_anim.gif

ON TOPIC:

We should start a best HOT looking boxer's wife thread.

I agree with JaRaNDa

Frietas has a gorgeous wife 8/10
DLH has a fine wife 8/10
BigG
The girl Paulie Malignaggi goes out with is beautiful..
D-MARV
Sakio Bika's wife!!!!!!!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 13 2008, 09:31 AM) [snapback]406977[/snapback]
Say what?....man you're off on that call.....where you get that from?

P.S.~ sounds like someone is inexperienced with "hot broads"...because if they were...they would know that alot of times if you come of like the bitch is nothing special, they get intrigued by you....as in..."Why isn't he looking at me like the other men do?...who does he think he is?!"....

Don't worry C.E.O...I got your back on this..Its all about quality,not quantity for me..In quality I mean classy chicks who are hot..They also gotta be respectable..I've never been cheated on any have always lived by quality not quantity..
Spyder
Damn, I've never seen this much hostility in a "Is she hot?" thread. What's climbed in some of you's dickholes?

laugh.gif

For the record, I ain't impressed by her either...
1zz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 13 2008, 02:31 PM) [snapback]406977[/snapback]
Say what?....man you're off on that call.....where you get that from?I was taught from an early age how to watch out for and deal with those type of hos....I ran through 'em and never knew 'em....never bought SHIT....never been used and never will be...

Man with so "much" knowledge you should write a book called "I was taught from an early age how to watch out for and deal with those type of hos....I ran through 'em and never knew 'em....never bought SHIT....never been used and never will be..."

Sounds a wee bit angry and perhaps written out of spite huh?

"[b]Now you know...and you're welcome[/b]." Okay Diva....

Back to the subject yeah she's okay but man one of the contender dudes had a real piece of ass!

""
King Eugene
Was it just me or could you tell Dawson met his wife way before he got famous and Tarver met his after he got that one hit wonder punch against Roy? Either way it goes she still looks good but she is no Alicia Keys!
D-MARV
I actually think Dawson has a very pretty wife as well. She's a little thick but I like a little meat on my bones!!!!!
D-MARV
By far the biggest pimp in the game though has to be Michael Buffer. When I was at the Cotto-Margarito fight, Buffer walked in the MGM with two "young" chicks on either side. They were no older than 22!
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Oct 14 2008, 12:04 AM) [snapback]407041[/snapback]
Damn, I've never seen this much hostility in a "Is she hot?" thread. What's climbed in some of you's dickholes?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif...really though...an old BT member came back from the dead to go after me...all because I see through bitches like Tarver's, am not impressed, and like my women with depth?

Nahhh....something doesn't add up.....that don't make any sense....there's gotta be some other underlying reason for his actions.........wait a second...

He said something like.."well hot broads don't care if YOU'RE impressed by them!!"

That's it!...1zz must be one of THOSE hos.

Yeah....why else would they speak for and try to defend that type? 1zz is an anorexic, fake tittied, golddigging BITCH......wow....as you know, 1zz....you ain't gettin' any special attention from THIS direction....laugh.gif

Now go out there and do what you do best, girl....get them knees dirty for that dough...

(smacks 1zz on the ass and puts her on the corner)
1zz
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 14 2008, 03:28 PM) [snapback]407117[/snapback]
laugh.gif...really though...an old BT member came back from the dead to go after me...all because I see through bitches like Tarver's, am not impressed, and like my women with depth?

Nahhh....something doesn't add up.....that don't make any sense....there's gotta be some other underlying reason for his actions.........wait a second...
He said something like.."well hot broads don't care if YOU'RE impressed by them!!"
That's it!...1zz must be one of THOSE hos.

Yeah....why else would they speak for and try to defend that type? 1zz is an anorexic, fake tittied, golddigging BITCH......wow....as you know, 1zz....you ain't gettin' any special attention from THIS direction....laugh.gif
Now go out there and do what you do best, girl....get them knees dirty for that dough...

(smacks 1zz on the ass and puts her on the corner)

Your upset because someone called out your innate nonsense about "seeing through ho's"(gee what thug thumbsdown_anim.gif )and other bullshit which was irrelavent to the original question which about finding Mrs Tarver hot.

Also I'm sure with all your "thugness","no ho using me mantra" you would tell Tarver to his face about how your not "impressed" by his "bitch" who you seem to know all about by seeing her on Tv for a moment.I sure you would just open his eyes!lol

And you flatter yourself by thinking someone gives a flying fuck about you besides your imaginary ocean of woman? clapping.gif

The CEO
Yeah....your word usage is really feminine....

I should have known you were the weaker sex all along....

Spyder
1zz is a chick?

Well, that would make sense...but girls don't really run to the defense of other chicks with that much ferocity. Maybe 1zz is Tarver? Or Mrs. Tarver's cousin? dntknw.gif
Antonio Tarver
Denise is smoking. Give me my dues. I been in the business a while. Now seems liek I don't get my dues with my woman also a long with my boxing.
The CEO
laugh.gif

What's up, Tony...I'll give you your propers when it comes to your Boxing...you've had a good career...knocked Roy out in spectacular fashion....made a movie with Stallone and all that....but I gotta keep it real about your girl as well, bro...

She'll do as arm candy......but I can tell she wants to come up.....so watch your back AND your front....because I can see her taking you to the cleaners if you ain't careful....
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 14 2008, 06:44 PM) [snapback]407133[/snapback]
What's up, Tony...I'll give you your propers when it comes to your Boxing...you've had a good career...knocked Roy out in spectacular fashion

LOL and thats about all he did spectacular. Cant take that away from him though. As far as your Career is concerned Mr. Tarver I give you your props but I honestly think your asking for more than you deserve. Your one hell of a fighter and cant nobody take that away from you. My only thing is why do you have to reference Roy in just about every interview you have like thats your only claim to fame. You one the LHW championship three times, thats good all on its on but bringing up one fighter that you've beaten to make an argument why you should be considered an ATG is just ridiculous. If you would have beat Hopkins and Dawson as well I would shut the hell up cause I wouldnt have one negative thing to say because to me you would be "THE MAN" at 175 but you didnt. Hell before Jones I had never heard of you, I got a couple of homeboys from Orlando that knew you from around the way a long time ago but hell I didnt find that out until after you won the belt.

Like I said I got mad respect for you as a person because I respect every man unless he disrespects me but ATG I wouldnt agree too. 20 years from now when they bring up the name Antonio Tarver, the first thing people will remember if they remember anything at all will be "hold up, is that the first guy to knock ATG Roy out?" LOL

As far as your wife, bump what these other dudes are talking about, she is RIGHT. I garun "damn" tee you that if she came on to any of the dudes that had anything negative to say about her, they would be all on her unless they where scared of p@#$y!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Antonio Tarver @ Oct 14 2008, 10:27 PM) [snapback]407132[/snapback]
Denise is smoking. Give me my dues. I been in the business a while. Now seems liek I don't get my dues with my woman also a long with my boxing.

She be smokin alright. Smokin all your rocks that is. You did mean give me my rocks not props right?
GloveUp
Not too into Tarver's wife. I'm looking at the new blood in town that's turned heads at the Pacman fights: Nonito Donaire's wifey. clapping.gif

n she fights too

Rachel Marcial fight video

Rachel Marcial fight record
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Oct 15 2008, 01:40 AM) [snapback]407179[/snapback]
She be smokin alright. Smokin all your rocks that is. You did mean give me my rocks not props right?

LMFAO Damn Stevenski strikes a"damn"gain. LOL
GloveUp
Nonito's wifey is hot

Rachel's myspace

Check out her fight vid on that page too
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 14 2008, 05:23 AM) [snapback]407078[/snapback]
I actually think Dawson has a very pretty wife as well. She's a little thick but I like a little meat on my bones!!!!!

thumbsup_anim.gif Well also,she is 3 months preg.
D-MARV
She's Bad!!!!!!!!!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 16 2008, 05:16 AM) [snapback]407327[/snapback]
She's Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

For sure dude..I like em bigger than the average chick myself..I hate twigs..I need a booty to hold onto..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.