Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to the HOF thread?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
I thought that it was a pinned topic at the top of the page.
BigG
Someone has deleted it (by accident)....The admins can recover it..
Maxy
Will somebody recover it? Be a shame to lose that thread, plus Cyrus did a lot of good things with it.
Blayde
Yeah that would really bad ... How do you accidentially delete such a thread? I hope its really gonna be recovered. Are you sure about that, G?
BigG
I would never do such a sing...but for sure it's deleted. But we might be able to recover it.
ghost13
I know I had 2 fighters in the Hall of Fame
CyruS
WTF happened to my pride and joy?

Luckily I have a backup somewhere in a notepad file just in case shit like this happens.

Can it be recovered?
BigG
I requested it but the admins haven't responded..well Jack1000 did once...but he said he doesn't know and never replied to me again..lol...thank god you backed it up.

Put Miguel Cotto aka OLDYFIELD in there too
Blayde
Man thats great you have a backup, Cyrus ... I guess it doesnt really seem like the threads coming back right now.
CyruS
I looked over the mess of files I got over here and found the backup, although I'm missing the first 5 candidates.... laugh.gif

no TOS laugh.gif
BigG
LOL...I think it was..

1. TOS
2. Wexley
3. Gorres
4. ?
5. ?
CyruS
HWG was #4 after gorres. I just cant remember #5 at the moment.
CyruS
1. TOS
2. Wexley
3. Gorres
4. HWG
5. ?
6. Montiel
7. Butkiss
8. Tera Patrick
9. Angus
10. Dipsy
11. Jesse Jane
12. No Fear
13. Malignaggi
14. Collazo
15. Simms
16. Deep Freeze

who can fill in #5? laugh.gif
BigG
Judah and Maussa are supposed to be in the HOF
CyruS
nm i just realized there is 2 more missing not 1.

Carlos Maussa and Zab Judah. that fills out the list, i cant remember their placements though.
BigG
Maussa was first. We put him in right after he passed away...We voted Judah in after he lost to Cotto. The retirement didn't stay long though and he is STILL going strong despite 2 AP loss. Judah wants 100 wins before he truly retires.

I predict his record will be 105-46-3 or something like that. Judah is a throwback...

I also think Super and Giant Man should be in the HOF....And Iron too (after Holmes beats his ass, sorry Cyrus)
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 27 2008, 05:48 PM) [snapback]408464[/snapback]
Maussa was first. We put him in right after he passed away...We voted Judah in after he lost to Cotto. The retirement didn't stay long though and he is STILL going strong despite 2 AP loss. Judah wants 100 wins before he truly retires.

I predict his record will be 105-46-3 or something like that. Judah is a throwback...

I also think Super and Giant Man should be in the HOF....And Iron too (after Holmes beats his ass, sorry Cyrus)

AYE! angry2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.