Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We should all create more bum gyms
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
LOL...theres a new Russian gym with all Russians...we need to create more stuff like that. Someone make an all Mexican gym and an all Puerto Rican gym or something.
Maxy
I'll do an all Mexican gym some time this week. They'll be a durable bunch with loads of heart.
Blayde
Yeah these gyms are really good ideas. I also like the Chinese and Cuban Hieroglyphics gym. I might create another one, too.
BigG
I'm going to create an all Nicaraguan gym...the team leader will be no other than Ricardo Mayorga!
BigJuicyHog
If I make another Gym its gonna be an IP fest bum gym. With bad fight plans and crappy chins.
Maxy
The Mexican Assassin Gym, funnily enough, from Mexico and the Cape Town Gym, from South Africa are now up and running.

aggressive.gif
BigG
But not EVERYONE in the gym should be a bum.
BigJuicyHog
Dont make any more "bum gyms" Blayde. Your Bum Gyms beat some of our real fighters.
BigG
I'm creating a Philippines gym and a Nicaragua gym...Both will be contender type gyms.
Blayde
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Oct 15 2008, 03:31 PM) [snapback]407210[/snapback]
Dont make any more "bum gyms" Blayde. Your Bum Gyms beat some of our real fighters.

Maxys "bum" gyms are pretty tough to handle, too though black eye.gif

I like the Philipino gym, G. Nice to see Gorres doing something again. Kinda reminds me of old times biggrin.gif
CyruS
Rumor has it that Miguel Cotto is looking to use some of his vast fortune to start up a Puerto Rican gym.
BigG
Do it now Cyrus! Gorres did his thing with the Filipino Gym...Judah started up Team Judah in Brooklyn....Deep Freeze with the gym in England...time for the other legend Cotto to do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.