Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fitz you deserve my sig
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
XXXXXXXXXXXX kills taylor, calslappy & rjj with that style of fight! OMG! caps off & MAD props! ? thread & send my new sig! friends.gif
The CEO
Really though...his performance tonight was almost a perfect blend of his former and latter styles.

Take it easy on my man, Cane, Fitz...lol

caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 19 2008, 12:44 AM) [snapback]407582[/snapback]
Really though...his performance tonight was almost a perfect blend of his former and latter styles.

Take it easy on my man, Cane, Fitz...lol

fuck that...he deserves it & i do 2 doubting my man! drinks.gif
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 19 2008, 01:12 AM) [snapback]407608[/snapback]
Dude, I'm so happy right now I don't even want to come up with something lol.

NO DOUBT & for the record I am tooooooooooooo. we seen a 1st ballet hall of famer do what i should have done from jump ; IE everyone he fought! dntknw.gif thAT WAS 11-1 & x GAVE HIM THE 1!
Method
Fuck Jack Loew and fuck Freddie Roach.
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 19 2008, 07:46 PM) [snapback]407730[/snapback]
Hey cane, I don't really want to come up with something lol. What if we just leave it as it is? Unless you desperately want to have a sig that you don't want, haha.

All good bro, just wanted to keep my end of the deal! Either way, it is small taters compared to the old man kicking some ass last night. It was amazing & I am so glad I found a great stream!
D-MARV
I had the pleasure of watching this fight live and in person. I will never forget that night. b-Hop is truly something special and I hope every Boxing fan realizes that we are blessed to have this man in our era!
Douchebag
So the old champ did it a again, heh? I'm done ever doubting this man. He can fight a rabid polar bear and I'm rolling with Hop from now on. LOL
King Eugene
Never count a past his prime LEGEND!!!
JonnyBlaze
B-Hop has and always was like Floyd Mayweather in the way that it is stupid to side against them..Yet,everyone including myself sometimes does..With Floyd it was only because I wanted him to lose,not that I thought he would..With B-Hop it's different,his age and at times his work rate is what really makes people side against him..Both of their skills ya can't deny..
King Eugene
Nope...ya really cant!
ROLL DEEP
Like conscience said, there is no real reason you can doubt Hopkins again.

We've used the 'he's old' one, the 'opponents younger', the 'opponent throws more punches and wil out work', etc, etc.

Shit. Hopkins is THE MAN!
caneman
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Oct 24 2008, 04:37 AM) [snapback]408175[/snapback]
Like conscience said, there is no real reason you can doubt Hopkins again.
We've used the 'he's old' one, the 'opponents younger', the 'opponent throws more punches and wil out work', etc, etc.
Shit. Hopkins is THE MAN!

co shizzle on that shit!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.