Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Best contribution Big George will EVER make to internet boxing
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method

BigG
thumbsup_anim.gif

"One of the best yet"
Method
My man, I have to give you props for that.
ROLL DEEP
Perfect song for the training video.

Old school classic for an old school fighter.

Nice vids, dude. Good work.
BigG
Thanks but I only made the Hopkins highlight video...the training video I have no idea who uploaded that.
Method
The training vid was mine. Somehow, someone hijacked it and put it up on youtube. Not my best work, but whatever.

I have a few that are pretty good, but never uploaded. Been meaning to do that. But George's with that Gang Starr beat gets me amped.
frankypc
I dont know if you guys agree. But there are people here in PR who still think tito lost to B-Hop because his conditioning wasnt there. And im like hey thats what kept him up until the 12 because what hop was dishing was a real bad beat-up.
Imperius3
I always liked the part when it shows Trinidad and DLH on the canvas. Trinidad has that detached look on his face, and then DLH writhing with pain on the canvas.

Good job, George!
JonnyBlaze
What are the links to these on youtube??I'd want to favorite em since I got a huge list of boxers training and boxing fights and interviews and all that..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 21 2008, 03:44 AM) [snapback]407903[/snapback]
Click on the video to play it and then click it again so it takes you to the web page.

Thanks
thehype
Oh hell...ya'll gonna make me bring my Pretty Boy Floyd videos out of retirement.

LOL
JonnyBlaze
JonnyBlaze
Here's ZABBBBBB!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.