Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bute-Andrade
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Mean Mister Mustard
Number 3 rated Bute takes on no.4 rated slugger Andrade. Bute has beaten good fighters in Bika and Berrio and a win over Andrade will determine just how good he is. Andrade on the oter hand is trying to prove he belongs in the top 5 and that the Kessler loss is in the past.

No one will argue that Bute is the most skiled of the two. He isn't easy to hit, he's a good counterpuncher and he can crack. However it seems to me that in his last two fights he didn't look all that good. Oh sure the Berrio KO was good and he stopped a faded Joppy. But in the Berrio fight he was easily hit and his eye was swollen. He didn't look very fast either. the Joppy fight he kind of laid in there with Joppy at times on the inside, now this may be due to the fact that he was fighting a faded middleweight and he didn't fear Joppy's punch. But I believe that he may might be weight drained. And that is bad news if he's facing Andrade because he will pour it on unless you stop him. and so far no one has. Andrade took a pounding against Kessler but at the end of the fight it was Kessler bleeding from the nose and Andrade who didn't have a mark on his face.

I believe Andrade isn't human but unfortunately his skills are. So it all depends here, if Bute uses his legs and can go all night he whould land the cleaner punches and win it. If his stamina is not what we think it is and Andrade can nust him up he might not see the final bell.
JonnyBlaze
I really like Andrade,he is a true warrior!!Ya all know first off it's all about the skill to me but with guys like Andrade it doesn't matter..To show the kinda heart and determination he has is almost just as good to me..Thanks for lettin us know cause I hadn't heard about it..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 21 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]407964[/snapback]
I really like Andrade,he is a true warrior!!Ya all know first off it's all about the skill to me but with guys like Andrade it doesn't matter..To show the kinda heart and determination he has is almost just as good to me..Thanks for lettin us know cause I hadn't heard about it..

I'm surprised.

Anyway it is going to be shown on Showtime and the fight takes place in Montreal, Bute's adopted home town. They are crazy about him there. And if he wins it shakes things up because fellow Canadain Jean Pascal is taking on Carl Froch so if they both win a possible match looms in the future. It would be a big fight in Canada but of course Bute has to get past The Cyborg first.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 21 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]407969[/snapback]
I'm surprised.

Anyway it is going to be shown on Showtime and the fight takes place in Montreal, Bute's adopted home town. They are crazy about him there. And if he wins it shakes things up because fellow Canadain Jean Pascal is taking on Carl Froch so if they both win a possible match looms in the future. It would be a big fight in Canada but of course Bute has to get past The Cyborg first.

hahahaha..It's shocking I didn't know..Yet,don't be too surprised since I've been wayyy too busy lately and if ya notice I normally do all my posting for the day all at once or maybe twice if I have time..These last few weeks have been extremely busy for me..I've had midterms in school which were pretty rough(just got done with today) and I've been training 4 hours everyday..I've been slippin off my game but I'll be back ontop of things soon..hahahaha..

I really like Froch too,he's got good fundamentals..I hope he gets a title fight soon..Andrade would be a perfect guy for Froch to fight too..Froch needs to look for more guys who are able to go 12 rounds with him..Froch only has gone the distance in very few of his fights,maybe 2-3 I think..Andrade really impressed me in the Steglitz fight,I really like how he took a beating and really turned the tables to took him out..I was rooting for Steglitz because of the skill factor but Andrade won me over for sure..
moscow bear
it may be a decent betting opportunity.....if Bute on points is anywhere 1.30 +, I will take it. Andrade is nearly impossible to stop, and Bute is a much better technician.
Blayde
What makes this fight really exciting IMO is that Butes isnt as agile on his feet and backpedaling as Kessler is. At least thats my impression. So theres no doubt Bute will land some bombs and possibly effect Andrade who cant take everything forever, but I dont know if Bute can get away from Andrade as good as Kessler did. Hes definitely my pick, but its a great fight.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Blayde @ Oct 22 2008, 05:29 AM) [snapback]408007[/snapback]
What makes this fight really exciting IMO is that Butes isnt as agile on his feet and backpedaling as Kessler is. At least thats my impression. So theres no doubt Bute will land some bombs and possibly effect Andrade who cant take everything forever, but I dont know if Bute can get away from Andrade as good as Kessler did. Hes definitely my pick, but its a great fight.

I'm with you there Blayde. Kessler has very good stamina as he showed in the Andrade fight and even in defeat against Calzaghe he finished that 12th round strong. He was able to beat Andrade by moving all night and just raining combos on his mug all night long. Bute is more of a counterpuncher, he peppers you with his southpaw jab, the occasional left hand and if you get close he launches the left uppercut.

I am pretty sure Bute's team have analyzed the Kessler fight and will attempt to put on a similar performance. Whether he has the stamina to do it all night is the question.
D-MARV
Ill be pulling for Andrade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.