Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jones-Calzaghe 24/7
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Imperius3
Who saw last nights episode, and what did you think? I thought it was pretty good. They always do a good job with this show.

About Jones though...maybe it's just me, but I detected some insecurity. Not fear...but insecurity. Like when he was talking about how all the pressure is on Calzaghe. He said something like "If I lose, so what? I've lost before." He said it as if it was nothing new.

A lot of pressure is on Calzaghe, and because of that you can bet Calzaghe is training as hard as he can. Roy's comment makes me question how hard Jones is training for this fight. I could be looking at it the wrong way though.

What were your observations?
Mean Mister Mustard
I've yet to see the episode but can you imagine being back in 2000 or 2001 and wondering if Jones would ever utter the words "I've already lost before so what?" I think he's in this solely for the payday and Calzaghe to me loses points for choosing Jones as his potential last fight. He said Jones has proven himself time and time again. Proven what exactly? That he can be knocked out cold and show the non-effort of a lifetime by running around against Tarver the 3rd time? I really do want to see Jones win but he won't.
BigG
I thought it was really entertaining...Jones showed his cocky side but in a joking, playful way. Roy is obviously a very nice guy though.

Joeas well...even though I'm not really a fan... his girlfriend is SO hot though!

Both are in tremendous shape already.

STEVENSKI
Thank god they are not showing this junk out here. I have developed a dislike for both fighters & i don't know who i want to see lose more. A double KO or a fan man landing on them & cutting them both to ribbons in front of millions.
King Eugene
Jones will PREVAIL...I have nothing left to say.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 27 2008, 10:02 PM) [snapback]408495[/snapback]
Jones will get outworked, lay on the ropes because he has no legs, but try to look cute but I will see right through him and know he isn't comfortable there. Calazghe will set a pace way too frantic for Jones, and I think Jones may even get stopped late in the fight.

Jones will Prevail!
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 27 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]408497[/snapback]
Jones hasn't had a significant win since 2003. Haha.

Ok, come Nov. 8th we shall see. If he loses, hell he just loses and I will make no excuses for him unless its very contraversal. BUT IF HE WINS, YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO GET ME KICKED OFF THIS SITE CAUSE I WILL NOT SHUT THE HELL UP FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT HIM AND THE NAYSAYERS.

But until then I'll be rooting for Jones and November 8th we'll see.
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 27 2008, 10:24 PM) [snapback]408500[/snapback]
Ok, come Nov. 8th we shall see. If he loses, hell he just loses and I will make no excuses for him unless its very contraversal. BUT IF HE WINS, YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO GET ME KICKED OFF THIS SITE CAUSE I WILL NOT SHUT THE HELL UP FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT HIM AND THE NAYSAYERS.

But until then I'll be rooting for Jones and November 8th we'll see.

F*Ck IT!!!! Im with you King

WAR ROY JONES F*CKING JR!
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 27 2008, 10:27 PM) [snapback]408502[/snapback]
F*Ck IT!!!! Im with you King
WAR ROY JONES F*CKING JR!

Yessss Sssirrrr
PR316
Rooting for Roy. But I'm having my doubts. He's still fast enough to beat Joe to the punch and all, but he doesn't throw enough punches. And unless he punches hard enough to get some serious respect out of Joe, he'll likely be outworked. I think Roy will have moments though where he looks like vintage Roy. But he won't be able to keep it up and Joe is tireless.

Calzaghe via decision in a semi entertaining fight.

Hopefully Joe gives B-Hop his well deserved rematch after this, and doesn't just walk away and take credit for beating a past it Jones.
JD
Roy's legs are gone.
Mean Mister Mustard
Jones's legs may indeed be gone. He seemed to be mobile enough running away from Tarver but that was back in 2005 and 3 years is a lot when you are in your late 30's. Still maybe we will see more movement from Jones than he showed in his last 3 fights. He'll have to anwyay because if he fights like he did against Trinidad, emulating Winky Wright he will have to throw punches in between Zaghe's more voluminous flurries.

3King3, I'm not going to sound delusional but WAR JONES! Even though he has let me down the only time I rooted for him and he will probably act like an arrogant motherfucker if he wins I still want to see him prevail mainly because I want this to be an ironic finish to Calzaghe's career.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 27 2008, 10:53 PM) [snapback]408514[/snapback]
Jones's legs may indeed be gone. He seemed to be mobile enough running away from Tarver but that was back in 2005 and 3 years is a lot when you are in your late 30's. Still maybe we will see more movement from Jones than he showed in his last 3 fights. He'll have to anwyay because if he fights like he did against Trinidad, emulating Winky Wright he will have to throw punches in between Zaghe's more voluminous flurries.

3King3, I'm not going to sound delusional but WAR JONES! Even though he has let me down the only time I rooted for him and he will probably act like an arrogant motherfucker if he wins I still want to see him prevail mainly because I want this to be an ironic finish to Calzaghe's career.

I'm feeling the same way.
JaRaNDa
Jones is possibly my favourite fighter of all time, he has/had a style, tricks n weapons I have NEVER seen in any boxer!! But now Jones is just a shell of his former self, that being said he still has alot of skills left..just won't be enough! Jones has no legs which will hurt him the most! Jones will back up against the ropes and will be there to be hit! jones has not proven himself enough since his last loss for me to think he'll win! It hurts me to say but I think Calz may even get him out of there!!
ROLL DEEP
I can't believe Jones said 'I've already lost before...' or something like that. I never thought I'd hear him say anything like that.

Jones is one of my all-time favourite fighters....but to all the people picking Jones to win.....can you break down how you think Jones will win?

Personally I'm picking Calzaghe to win. Jones hasn't really looked too good for years, his legs are shot, reluctant to let his hands go, content to lay on the ropes, been KO'd twice before, etc....doesn't sound like his chances are too good.

I think Jones is great and I hate the fact Calzaghe has chosen Jones as his last fight. What a shit way to end your career, by fighting an old, waaaaay past it fighter.
buford54
I also want to see Joe end his career with a loss. I feel that it is well deserved and long overdue. He made his career fighting bums and has waited until now to start fighting guys that he should have fought 5 years or more ago.

That said, I don't see how Roy wins this. Sure, he could come out like Griffin II and try to blow Joe away...and honestly, that may be his only shot.
He doesn't have his old fire. Even the fact that he's talking about how he's already lost...and what a great time he's had promoting the fight with Joe, and them going to various sites together to decide where to fight...that's not the mythical "RJ" that tore up Griffin. There's been little/no hype coming from Roy lately. He's not talking trash, and he's not bragging. That's not a Roy that's hyped for a fight...to me that's someone who's resigned to something.

I keep throwing it out there as a conspiracy theory, but I have a strong feeling that part of the deal to make this fight was that Joe retires undefeated and maybe Roy finishes on his feet and gets the upside of the ppv sales.

Roy already has 4 losses on his record and he's a well-known advocate of money over legacy. If Joe cares more about legacy and Roy cares more about money, it's a match made in heaven.

Joe Calzaghe UD.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(buford54 @ Oct 28 2008, 07:14 AM) [snapback]408554[/snapback]
I also want to see Joe end his career with a loss. I feel that it is well deserved and long overdue. He made his career fighting bums and has waited until now to start fighting guys that he should have fought 5 years or more ago.

That said, I don't see how Roy wins this. Sure, he could come out like Griffin II and try to blow Joe away...and honestly, that may be his only shot.
He doesn't have his old fire. Even the fact that he's talking about how he's already lost...and what a great time he's had promoting the fight with Joe, and them going to various sites together to decide where to fight...that's not the mythical "RJ" that tore up Griffin. There's been little/no hype coming from Roy lately. He's not talking trash, and he's not bragging. That's not a Roy that's hyped for a fight...to me that's someone who's resigned to something.

I keep throwing it out there as a conspiracy theory, but I have a strong feeling that part of the deal to make this fight was that Joe retires undefeated and maybe Roy finishes on his feet and gets the upside of the ppv sales.

Roy already has 4 losses on his record and he's a well-known advocate of money over legacy. If Joe cares more about legacy and Roy cares more about money, it's a match made in heaven.

Joe Calzaghe UD.

Great post.

Travelling to venues together? WTF? If I'm about to fight someone, the last thing I wanna do is see them and talk.

Last part of the post is perfect.
JonnyBlaze
I hope Roy will win for sure..I remember saying in a different thread that Calzaghe will be punching harder in this fight and after just watching the 24/7 finally,he even said he was going to be punching harder..I think Roy might pull off something big though,I really liked everything about how he was acting..I think he's going to have fun in the ring and not have it be work..This is the Roy I've always liked and I hope he shows up the way I can see in it in my head..I picked Calzaghe to win before but I think I'm going to switch it and say Roy is going to win..

Joe will try to outwork him and at this point of Roy's career,he can easily..I think Roy will earn Joe's respect with some big counter shots and maybe make Joe slow up on his work rate..Roy needs to stay in the middle of the ring and give a lot of head movement or atleast foot movement..Roy's most important punch in this fight will be his jab..I really hope Roy brings his jab for this fight and doesn't just rely on quick shots like he is used to doing..I really liked that he brought his jab in the Tito fight..His jab is amazing!!Roy has more than 1 real big power shot unlike B-Hop and I think Roy might put him down more than once..Roy can put you down with a straight,left hook,or uppercut..B-Hop's straight right is his main power shot but obviously has every punch in the book to work with too..This topic isn't about B-Hop so I'm not going to elaborate on that soo no needed to post off that comment..
Big Slim Sweet
Did it seem to anyone else that Roy may be suffering some lingering effects from his years in the sport? He's got a glazed look in his eyes most times it seems. Honestly I think he's got some brain damage. The dude used to be so sharp.

Also surprised no one went ape shit about his line referring to God using him as his instrument to make music through. And the guy who he says God sent to tell him to be go back to beating people up and making fun of them, instead of being the mean vicious dominator who just went looking to knock people out?? I'm sorry but Roy is delusional.

I also didn't think his workouts looked very good, though who knows what they're really showing there. And why does he always need to have some little cat shadowing him all the time? Where's Smoke anyway? LOL.

On the flip side I'm glad they're not trying to portray Calzaghe as some common man of the people the way they did before with Hatton. That 'Woman, where's my food' bit was not cool, IMO, at least not to do in front of your kids. I was waiting for his wife to make some comment back or something to lighten it up but she actually seemed annoyed by it.

There haven't been too many occasions where I've rooted for Roy Jones in my life, but this will be one of them. I expect to be disappointed however.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Oct 28 2008, 06:08 AM) [snapback]408552[/snapback]
I can't believe Jones said 'I've already lost before...' or something like that. I never thought I'd hear him say anything like that.
Jones is one of my all-time favourite fighters....but to all the people picking Jones to win.....can you break down how you think Jones will win?
Personally I'm picking Calzaghe to win. Jones hasn't really looked too good for years, his legs are shot, reluctant to let his hands go, content to lay on the ropes, been KO'd twice before, etc....doesn't sound like his chances are too good.
I think Jones is great and I hate the fact Calzaghe has chosen Jones as his last fight. What a shit way to end your career, by fighting an old, waaaaay past it fighter.

I agree.

Roy is shot, done, over.

Every analysis I've seen on these boards where people are picking Roy to win seems to involve the sentence 'if Roy can get back to his old self' or a reasonable facsimilie of it.

The fact is Roy can't get back to his old self because that self is gone. Nor does he have one last great performance in him like B-Hop.

Take HardNard, although his last couple of fights he had shown reasonable decline he had never been beaten up. No-one has ever manhandled Bernard and so he had enough within himself to produce what he produced against Pavlik.

It's also the reason I wouldn't count Toney out from pulling one last upset in the HW division.

Roy on the other hand has been seperated from his senses twice and almost a third time in the last of the Tarver series.

He is shot, and didn't even have the confidence to step into the kill zone and finish off tubby Tito (the heir apparanet to Toney's Burger King crown.)

I will be pulling for Roy but I'm honestly surprised how many posters on this forum whom I consider generally really savvy think Roy has anything left in the tank. When a fighter is done, he is done.

ROLL DEEP
^^^

Exactly.

The 'old' Roy is no longer about. Exactly like the 'old Tyson'.

If Rahman was focused, If Toney trains, if Tyson gets a good trainer, if Roy gets mad like the Griffen re-match, etc, etc.

These things NEVER happen.

I doubt very much that the mad looking, no shit taking, blitz my opponent outta there Roy Jones will be in the ring. It'll be the, move around the ring on shaky legs, cover up on the ropes, shit my legs don't work anymore, throw 9 punches per round Roy Jones.

Seriously, Jones is in my FAVOURTIE FIGHTER list. He's in my top 5, but I can't come up with a realistic way for him to win.

The only way Jones can win is by stopping Joe.

But when was his last stoppage? Joe's never been stopped....hurt, yes, but never stopped. BUt its not like Jones is a superb finisher. Even if Calzaghe's hurt, its not like Jones is all over his hurt opponents, so I doubt Calzaghe will be stopped.
Lil-lightsout
I went to the Jones-Trinidad fight, and was pretty dissappointed in Roy's showing. How he did not KO him is beyond me. Now he is fighting a much bigger and better fighter, his chances of winning are very slim. I have watched him fight since the Olympics, and I never thought anyone would ever beat him. I think that Tarver totally ruined him in there second fight. He has never been the same since that fight, and I am trying my best to not kid myself that Roy has a shot to win. I would not be surprised at all to see Joe get a stoppage either, if he puts it on Roy like he did to Lacy.

But... I am hoping sooo bad somehow Roy knocks his ass out!!! I can not stand Joe and his SEVERELY PADDED record.
Mean Mister Mustard
JohnnyBlaze mentioned RJ's jab. Jones has never used his jab a whole lot and it is actually not that good a weapon from him. Plus he'll be fighting a southpaw so his jab is somewhat negated. But I do agree he has to keep the fight in the center of the ring anf GO TO THE BODY!
JD
I am rooting for Roy hard, but fully expect to be disappointed.
D-MARV
QUOTE(JD @ Oct 28 2008, 08:04 PM) [snapback]408623[/snapback]
I am rooting for Roy hard, but fully expect to be disappointed.

Do you like Roy or do you dislike Calzaghe or Both?

Are you going to do a breakdown of the fight! I enjoy reading your breakdowns. You're usually right on target!
JD
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 28 2008, 08:42 PM) [snapback]408627[/snapback]
Do you like Roy or do you dislike Calzaghe or Both?
Are you going to do a breakdown of the fight! I enjoy reading your breakdowns. You're usually right on target!

Calzaghe annoys me at times, but I give him credit...Roy is a guy who deserves to go out with a big W, and I think that taking Calzaghe's "0" would be a nice way to do that.

My rooting interest is less about a like or dislike of either guy, it is more about wanting to see a guy I watched through my teenage years, 20's and early 30's do something that people do not expect him to do.

As for the breakdown...you know it, and I am glad you enjoy it. Every big fight, every Friday morning... drinks.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(buford54 @ Oct 28 2008, 08:14 AM) [snapback]408554[/snapback]

Bernard was the same way about Pavlik remember. The only negative thing he said about Pavlik was, its going to be a blood bath with Kelly doing all the bleeding.

But like I've stated before...Nov. 8th, we shall see.
King Eugene
Responding to a few earlier post..............hell I dont even know how Roy can win but damnit he will.

Nov. 8th we shall see!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 28 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]408614[/snapback]
JohnnyBlaze mentioned RJ's jab. Jones has never used his jab a whole lot and it is actually not that good a weapon from him. Plus he'll be fighting a southpaw so his jab is somewhat negated. But I do agree he has to keep the fight in the center of the ring anf GO TO THE BODY!

Roy has a good quick jab and I'm hoping he starts to use it more..You say it's not a weapon,well jabs don't need to be weapons..The jab is used for everything..You set things up,which he did..Ya control distance,which he did..I think he wasn't focusing on using it to land with it but using it to control the pace of the fight and the fight itself,which he did..Roy does really need to go to the body..I don't know how much it will slow up Calzaghe but if he keeps at it,we might see him start getting to him..Liver shots are always possible!!Roy is great when he goes to the body..I think Roy could hurt him maybe..
Fitz
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 29 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]408638[/snapback]
Responding to a few earlier post..............hell I dont even know how Roy can win but damnit he will.

Nov. 8th we shall see!

lol, sounds about right.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 29 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]408638[/snapback]

Nov. 8th we shall see!

Man you need a 12 step fellowship. The first step is to realise you are delusional.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Oct 28 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]408650[/snapback]
Man you need a 12 step fellowship. The first step is to realise you are delusional.

STEVENSKI
Man I don't know what you posted as it is blocked at work but I am trying to help you. You have to accept the fact that you are not rational & suffer from delusional behaviour.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Oct 29 2008, 01:18 AM) [snapback]408667[/snapback]
Man I don't know what you posted as it is blocked at work but I am trying to help you. You have to accept the fact that you are not rational & suffer from delusional behaviour.

Steven...it said "HATE ON IT...I EXPECT YOU TOO"
buford54
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 28 2008, 10:55 PM) [snapback]408636[/snapback]
Bernard was the same way about Pavlik remember. The only negative thing he said about Pavlik was, its going to be a blood bath with Kelly doing all the bleeding.

But like I've stated before...Nov. 8th, we shall see.

True...but I've seen Hopkins disappear into camp before...and Hokins does rely on natural speed and reflexes entirely.
Hopkins' style is one that a master can use successfully into old age because it involves trickery. It's the whole "age and deceit" thing.

Roy has always relied on being so much faster and quicker than his opponents that he never had to develop solid fundamentals.

I really hope that Roy is just so focused on this fight that he comes out and blows Joe away. I REALLY want that to happen (first time I've ever rooted for Roy).
But I don't think it's going to happen. I haven't seen anything from Roy that indicates that this will be anything other than a UD for Joe.
Achille
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 28 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]408639[/snapback]
Roy has a good quick jab and I'm hoping he starts to use it more..You say it's not a weapon,well jabs don't need to be weapons..The jab is used for everything..You set things up,which he did..Ya control distance,which he did..I think he wasn't focusing on using it to land with it but using it to control the pace of the fight and the fight itself,which he did..Roy does really need to go to the body..I don't know how much it will slow up Calzaghe but if he keeps at it,we might see him start getting to him..Liver shots are always possible!!Roy is great when he goes to the body..I think Roy could hurt him maybe..

True, Roy does have a good jab, he used it effective against Ruiz who was the bigger man with the longer Reach as well. I'll be rooting for Roy but it will definitely be a difficult task to achieve. His new style keeping his hands high showed against Hanshaw and Tito should help out too. He needs to mix it up, with body shots and head shots, and use lots of head movement and stay off the ropes as much as possible because thats when Joe will get most of his points on the score cards.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 28 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]408639[/snapback]

Yeah Jones's jab is quick but it is not very effective. The guy never had to rely on it before so don't expect him to use it here. But he should at least flick it because like you said, it sets up the big stuff.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 29 2008, 11:42 AM) [snapback]408688[/snapback]
Yeah Jones's jab is quick but it is not very effective. The guy never had to rely on it before so don't expect him to use it here. But he should at least flick it because like you said, it sets up the big stuff.

You're right and it is disappointing he never really used it or relied on it before..He would be better off now if he got used to using it more before..
Big Slim Sweet
So...Nobody else thought Jones seemed a little punchy?
Method
He just looks old, man. You don't see it so much when he's hittin bags or shadow boxing...you just kind of see it in his face...and then when he fights...anybody REAL.
JonnyBlaze
Jones hasn't been hit as much as most guys do soo if he is punchy he must have a really weak skull or something..
JonnyBlaze
Forgot to add,I don't think he is punchy..
jp
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Oct 29 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]408695[/snapback]
Jones hasn't been hit as much as most guys do soo if he is punchy he must have a really weak skull or something..

I don't think it's so much the volume of puches that he's taken over his career, but the manner in which he was laid out against Tarver and Jonhson (particularly the Johnson fight) that worries me. Roy is going to catch a beating in this fight and I would be surprised if he wins more than a couple rounds. Roy's supernatural speed/athletisim are gone, all he can do now is go to the ropes and try to counterpunch. Calzaghe is going to land twice as many punches and I think the pace he sets is going to be too much for Roy to handle at this stage in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he stops Roy late in the fight.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Oct 29 2008, 01:12 PM) [snapback]408691[/snapback]

I missed the first 24/7 episode, so I can not relate to that though. But I do remember when they were interviewing him before the Pavlik-Hopkins beating, he seemed kind of weird to me. He used to always remind me of a well spoken articulate guy when he was an HBO commentator. I do not know about "punchy", but he definately seemed different. Though he has been KO'd twice, the majority of his career he rarely took too many flush shots.

Little off the subject, but the other day I saw a video on youtube with some guy interviewing Pernell Whitaker. Man, Sweet Pea seemed a little crazy to me. Maybe he was intoxicated or something else, but man did he seem messed up. I do know he has always hed some drug issues.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Oct 29 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]408706[/snapback]
I missed the first 24/7 episode, so I can not relate to that though. But I do remember when they were interviewing him before the Pavlik-Hopkins beating, he seemed kind of weird to me. He used to always remind me of a well spoken articulate guy when he was an HBO commentator. I do not know about "punchy", but he definately seemed different. Though he has been KO'd twice, the majority of his career he rarely took too many flush shots.

Maybe saying 'punchy' was too broad. He wasn't slurring his speech or anything. But like you said, he just seemed weird. Roy was always kind of a weird dude but this was something else. He was so quick back in the day doing color. Now he's just got this glazed look about him. His eyes don't really seem to be focusing on anything, he's got this perpetual smile on his face, he breaks out into cackles of laughter out of nowhere. Fuck, maybe he's just happy. To me he seemed like a dude on anti-deperessants.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Method @ Oct 29 2008, 12:17 PM) [snapback]408693[/snapback]
He just looks old, man. You don't see it so much when he's hittin bags or shadow boxing...you just kind of see it in his face...and then when he fights...anybody REAL.

Actually, I thought he looked old when he was shadow boxing too, but that could just be the footage they were showing.

Plus like you said his face looks old and tired. And his head seems shrunken too. Love the beard though. I've always loved Roy's 'Rocky 4' beards before big fights.
The CEO
Fuck this fight and whoever wins....

The way I see it, Roy and Joe are just competing for my Hate...and right now, Roy's in the lead..."this just the beginnin'!"....yeah right.
Mean Mister Mustard
I don't know if it is because of the memory of hiom being knocked out coupled with your comments but he does seem fragile in the ring. Like any solid connect is liable to sprawl him on the canvas. The way he was hurt against Tarver in the 3rd fight was werid. His reactions that is, I mean when you are stunned you try to clear your head but the way he kept blinking and making faces seemd like he had a neurological problem.
Fitz
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Oct 30 2008, 04:12 AM) [snapback]408691[/snapback]

Haven't seen him recently, but he has a very distinctive look when he was hurt. My brother brought it up also. Like the 11th round in Tarver 3 when he got buzzed big time. His eyes turned to glass and still after in the next round, his eyes looked totally fucked and glazy. He looks really bad in the face. I also noticed the ageing in his face.
D-MARV
You guys are going overboard. RJJ has always looked old and had that glazed look on his face!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.