Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winky Wright chat tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
FH CHAT WITH WINKY WRIGHT

TONIGHT, October 29th, at 9:00PM ET/6:00PM PT, former undisputed jr. middleweight champion WINKY WRIGHT is coming to the FightHype Chat Room to answer questions and speak directly with the fans. Register a free account today for your opportunity to chat live with one of the top boxers in the sport. At the conclusion of the chat session, one lucky fan will receive a phone call directly from Winky for a one-on-one conversation before wrapping things up. Don't miss this unique opportunity to speak directly with and have your questions answered by one of the world's top boxers.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3598.html

MarzB
Damn, thats what I get for not checking in. I would have loved to asked him a question.
JonnyBlaze
I'm real disappointed I missed the chat too..
blackbelt2003
Can't wait to see Winky win a boring decision with the jab in December.

Hopefully, I'll one day get to see him in a big fight which he loses by boring decision with the jab.

Ah, well, there's always Wright-Soliman and Wright-Frazier on video to get my fix of boring decisions with the jab.

Black
D-MARV
Winky should call out Felix Strum. Thats a winnable fight for him and it will put pressure on Pavlik and Abraham!
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Oct 31 2008, 12:24 PM) [snapback]408840[/snapback]
Winky should call out Felix Strum. Thats a winnable fight for him and it will put pressure on Pavlik and Abraham!

Strum dont want it!
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Oct 31 2008, 11:25 PM) [snapback]408902[/snapback]
Strum dont want it!

Maybe So...
But one of those champions should be forced to fight Winky!
Winky lost to Bernard Hopkins, does that really mean he should start all over again?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 1 2008, 05:43 PM) [snapback]408935[/snapback]
Maybe So...
But one of those champions should be forced to fight Winky!
Winky lost to Bernard Hopkins, does that really mean he should start all over again?

Definitely not!!I'd want to see Winky with P. Williams at Jr. Middleweight..They'd both agree to the fight since they've both always been avoided..I atleast hope they'd both agree since they both have sooo many problems finding fights..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.