Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frans Botha - Danny Williams
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BGv2.0
I know many of you most likely read that and thought the man has passed away....although his heart still beats, it will not do so for long.

Nov. 30th 2008, in Egypt....the sacrifice shall be offered to the God-Man Botha!

Armageddon shall come in the land of the Pharaohs with the slaughter of an Onyx Giant.

The tablets speak of this and the time is nay!

I am hoping his family talks him out of this. The ONLY reason Oliander Solis is still alive is due to making a wise choice 3x to NOT step into the ring with Botha.

There have been recent sightings of Baby White Buffalo's being born in Peru, Zimbawie, Rome and New Jersey.

From one of Nastradumbass's many visions...and I quote:

"And in numerous lands, the white buffalo springs, giving rise to the end of all things.
In a battle waged in the sands, the Onyx Giant dies at Burtha's hands (clearly he intended Botha)"

The text goes on to explain how the blood that runs from Botha's opponent will spill forth from the ring and into the Nile, which will cause the Chiops Pyramid to open which will start Armageddon....
lloyd mayflower
is this about frans botha, who lennow lewis knocked seven shades of shit out of?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(lloyd mayflower @ Nov 1 2008, 04:19 AM) [snapback]408906[/snapback]
is this about frans botha, who lennow lewis knocked seven shades of shit out of?

No this is about frans botha, greatest heavyweight to ever fight in Egypt. The man that will fight so well, and bring so much attention to the empire of Egypt, that the Jews will tell Moses to fuck off and come back to Egypt to build more pyramids and happily live in bondage. Enslaved by choice to the sun god rah reincarnated as botha.
JonnyBlaze
Botha was a good heavyweight..He was really unique..But,my question is which KO of Botha did ya all like more,the Lennox Lewis KO or the Mike Tyson KO??

It's a tough call but I liked Lennox's KO of him more just because that was something we would never really saw from Lennox..That combo was perfect and I don't recall many KO's off the top of my head from Lennox that were combos but just one punch..Lennox is also one of my favorite heavies of all time soo I think I'd gotta lean his way in this close call..I think Botha was both Tyson's and Lennox's top 5 best KO's..Tyson dropped him like a sack of bricks and Lennox almost knocked him into the second row!!
Spyder
I liked the late hit knockdown at the end of round eight against The Black Rhino...that shit was GREAT! thumbsup_anim.gif
Imperius3
I miss The White Buffalo. sad.gif
D-MARV
I hope Danny Williams knocks his block off!
BGv2.0
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 1 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]408936[/snapback]
I hope Danny Williams knocks his block off!

Hope in one hand....shit in the other and see which fills up faster my friend!

Cause it's not gonna happen!

AND.....who changed this thread title and made it SOOOOO LAME!?

That was very Avon of whoever did that!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 2 2008, 09:14 PM) [snapback]409082[/snapback]
AND.....who changed this thread title and made it SOOOOO LAME!?

Weird,I didn't notice that but it is lame..hahahaha..
D-MARV
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 2 2008, 09:18 PM) [snapback]409084[/snapback]
Weird,I didn't notice that but it is lame..hahahaha..

I didnt like the thread title!
It scared the shit out of me when I read it! I like good ole Danny Boy
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 2 2008, 09:32 PM) [snapback]409088[/snapback]
I didnt like the thread title!
It scared the shit out of me when I read it! I like good ole Danny Boy

hahaha..Williams is a warrior and he's proved it more than a few times..I hope he comes in around 230-250..The lower the better for him..I have a feeling it'll be more like 260-280 though..He has always had maddd weight problems and is always up and down from fight to fight..
BigG
I love Danny Williams...he has so much heart.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 2 2008, 10:57 PM) [snapback]409111[/snapback]
I love Danny Williams...he has so much heart.

For sure man..Ya can't take the early TKO against Harrison against him..His nose was cut extremely bad and he really doesn't handle southpaws to well obviously..He should of learned against Klitchko that he doesn't do well when weighing 260+..He is naturally strong soo I think 240 would be perfect for HIM..230 if possible though..When Williams has more energy to use,he is a BEAST..Gotta love his left hook..
BigG
I remmeber he was getting beat up bad vs this undefeated prospect..and in one of the mid rounds he dislocated his right shoulder so the whole round he was litearlly fighting with one hand..then in the same round he KTFO out of the guy...lol...he also never quit vs Klitschko. I really hope Danny becomes champ someday.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 2 2008, 11:28 PM) [snapback]409123[/snapback]
I remmeber he was getting beat up bad vs this undefeated prospect..and in one of the mid rounds he dislocated his right shoulder so the whole round he was litearlly fighting with one hand..then in the same round he KTFO out of the guy...lol...he also never quit vs Klitschko. I really hope Danny becomes champ someday.

Yeah,that was against Mark Potter..Amazing he did that..It'd be cool if he was champ one day but I think he is shot now..He has been put down too many times..After the Klitchko KO hes never been the same..He did win the Skelton and Harrison fights after that only to lose the rematches though..I don't know,I just think quite a bit of starch was knocked outta him in that fight..He will always be a warrior though..You can put him down but he'll keep getting back up(except against Klitchko)..The Harrison fight was a stoppage..

I'm real surprised at how Williams never went down in the Tyson fight..You can say all ya want about Tyson's age in the fight but all his power was still there..He really put it to Danny and he just ate that shit up!!

Williams KOing Potter while right arm is dislocated
D-MARV
If I had to go to war... I would take Danny Williams with me. The man has alot of heart!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 4 2008, 10:09 AM) [snapback]409304[/snapback]
If I had to go to war... I would take Danny Williams with me. The man has alot of heart!

Yeah,definitely..Did ya watch the round??That definitely could curl some toes watchin that..
ROLL DEEP
I've always had a lot of time for Williams.

He seems like a nice dude and had the potential to do better then he did. His weight just ballons too much to do his talent justification, imo.

What was the title of this thread?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 4 2008, 03:01 PM) [snapback]409327[/snapback]
Something like 'R.I.P Danny Williams'.

It's a better title just isn't going to happen..hahaha..Not sure who I'd want to win..
STEVENSKI
Where is my old buddy BrixtonBomber these days. He would be having fits over this.

Westside!
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 4 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]409341[/snapback]
Where is my old buddy BrixtonBomber these days. He would be having fits over this.

Westside!

lol, I'll fill in...

Williamz will smash botha fo real. 2 punches in da head....bang bang n dis fight is ova.

Danny iz da best eva. He will smack dis fool ez.

westside
BGv2.0
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 4 2008, 11:09 AM) [snapback]409304[/snapback]
If I had to go to war... I would take Danny Williams with me.

You would lose.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Nov 4 2008, 11:23 PM) [snapback]409342[/snapback]
lol, I'll fill in...
Williamz will smash botha fo real. 2 punches in da head....bang bang n dis fight is ova.

Danny iz da best eva. He will smack dis fool ez.

westside

I swear his RBR of Skelton vs Williams is the funniest shit I have seen on here.
D-MARV
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 4 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]409343[/snapback]
You would lose.

Maybe So! but I know I have a true warrior who will fight to the end!
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 4 2008, 07:36 PM) [snapback]409349[/snapback]
I swear his RBR of Skelton vs Williams is the funniest shit I have seen on here.

Yeah, he probably was THE funniest poster ever.

He would just pop up, talk about Danny Williams a bit, then dissapear. How funny would it be if it actually WAS Danny? laugh.gif
BGv2.0
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 5 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]409411[/snapback]
Maybe So! but I know I have a true warrior who will fight to the end!

You know...I'm wrong...IF that war were with a gutbuster hambuger and fries....I think you would win impressively!

NOW....a monumental challenege such as Sanil Sam....I mean ...come on...Danny is only human!
D-MARV
Well sadly... I have just been informed that Danny Williams was knocked out today and I doubt him and Botha fight now!
Rancer
Did anyone else go LOL the moment they read the thread title?
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Rancer @ Nov 10 2008, 01:06 PM) [snapback]410193[/snapback]
Did anyone else go LOL the moment they read the thread title?

Man...some damn Mod changed that shit becuase they did not like my original title which was "RIP Danny Williams....sad loss"

BUT...right when you crack the thing open I stated he was not dead.

But I suppose they thought people would be so distraught at first glance thatt hey changed it to that totally GAY title!

Spyder
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 10 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]410197[/snapback]
Man...some damn Mod changed that shit becuase they did not like my original title which was "RIP Danny Williams....sad loss"

BUT...right when you crack the thing open I stated he was not dead.

But I suppose they thought people would be so distraught at first glance thatt hey changed it to that totally GAY title!

Have you checked out the, "I got booted from chat..." thread?
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 10 2008, 04:01 PM) [snapback]410214[/snapback]
Well count yourself lucky. If you were a team fight hype member, you would have been stripped of your 'red' group name, lol.

I never did like that whole Team Fighthype deal....it seems like elitist BS to me. It may not be....I don't know much about it...it just sort of seems that way.
D-MARV
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 10 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]410220[/snapback]
I never did like that whole deal....it seems like elitist BS to me. It may not be....I don't know much about it...it just sort of seems that way.

I dont care either way... but dude you scared the $hit out of me when I read the title! I was like "OH $HIT, not Danny Boy!"
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Spyder @ Nov 10 2008, 02:17 PM) [snapback]410200[/snapback]
Have you checked out the, "I got booted from chat..." thread?

I just checked it out....that's crazy shit.

Well....I think I do see why it may have been changed.....in an attempt to not hurt/piss off Mr. Williams should he ever see it.....BUT...with this thread....I HAD to have an attention grabber...something that could save the man's life....because if he does climb into that ring in Egypt to face the Man-God......he may as well be dead.

I've actually heard rumors to the effect that the Ivan Drago/Appolo Creed fight is based on actual scriptures from ancient texts that talk about he Botha/Williams sacrifice.

Where is Buffalo when I need him?
ROLL DEEP
Yup, Danny got KO'd in round 7 I think.

He got bombed out with a BIG left hook by some Polish dude.

Danny started well, then abandoned his jab and jsut plodded forward, trying to stay in close range and throw heavy shots. The Pole just started to pick him off.

Danny started using his jab again, they both had their moments in connecting with good shots, both seemed to tire a little, and then BOOM!....big left hook and Danny was fooked.

He got up - as you'd expect from Danny - and tried to carry on, but got caught again. He reeled into the ropes, but the ref jumped in to stop it. It was a good stoppage. Danny was smoked.
blackbelt2003
Danny Williams = world class fighter who just can't get himself together.

One minute he's throwing world class punches - probably some of the hardest punches of ANY heavyweight in the world right now - and then other times he just sleepwalks and lets fighters way beneath him have their way with him.

I guess it's fair to say the Botha fight is off now?

Who can Frans get in to replace him? Is Corrie Sanders playing golf that day?

Black
D-MARV
Maybe he can get one of those other brits like Harrison or Skelton!
blackbelt2003
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 12 2008, 04:43 PM) [snapback]410563[/snapback]
Maybe he can get one of those other brits like Harrison or Skelton!

I think Skelton has a European title shot set, which is probably better for him than the Botha fight, but if I was Harrison I'd jump at the chance to take on a formerly world class guy like Botha.

Black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.