Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chavez vs. Vanda II Plus Undercard Bouts 8PM CST: Spoilers 8:15
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments on Chavez-Vanda II AND its undercard.

Jack

Administrator
Mean Mister Mustard
One of the Peterson bros is fighting, I forget his name, it's the one who doesn't punch as hard. I like watching them fight, they put it all on their punches.
kidbazooka1
Nonito just stopped Mthalane on cuts in the 5th rd he looked pretty good though the African fighter was putting up a good fight aswell. I wouldn't mine seeing a rematch.

Arce stopped Garcia in the 4th rd to retaine the 115lb title.
BigG
Nonito looked pretty good..he south african was good too but was overmatched in terms of speed, power, height..
BigG
Chavez Jr looked very good...nice performance..thats what he should have done the first time but he obviously didn't prepare all that well for that fight.

Here he fought smart, was better conditioned and pitched a shutout
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 1 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]409004[/snapback]
Chavez Jr looked very good...nice performance..thats what he should have done the first time but he obviously didn't prepare all that well.

'I would have liked to see him stop Vanda but but this was good, he didn't fade and kept throwing combos up until the end. I think even though he is young it is clear that he is not going to be a puncher. But that's ok, I guess.
kidbazooka1
Chavez beat Vanda easly this time around he looked in much better shape and was putting his punches together nicely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.