Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sergiy Dzinziruk Decisions Joel Julio
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD
Anyone all that surprised?
Mean Mister Mustard
No. The scores suggest a closer bout than I had anticipated but it does prove that Dzinziruk (correct?) is no european bum. His win over Santos looks better considering the Puerto Rican's ko of Joachim Alcine.

Hope he fights some quality guys now and doesn't become a Zsolt like character or a Sven Ottke.
BigG
The scored also indicate that Quintana wiped out Julio worse than this guy did..but Julio's a good fighter. He's now beaten Julio and Santos..he must be the goods.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 1 2008, 07:59 PM) [snapback]408953[/snapback]
No. The scores suggest a closer bout than I had anticipated but it does prove that Dzinziruk (correct?) is no european bum. His win over Santos looks better considering the Puerto Rican's ko of Joachim Alcine.

Hope he fights some quality guys now and doesn't become a Zsolt like character or a Sven Ottke.

Agreed!!
D-MARV
Sergiy Dzinziruk is a pretty good fighter. He will test the other champions in the division... Including Paul Williams!
Blayde
The thing is that he won pretty controversially against Konecny, though ... That leaves some questions. I didnt see the fight, I just know I was hyped after he beat Santos. Then I thought he couldnt handle come forward active fighters like Konecny and also Julio, but he clearly won that fight now. They are probably gonna do a Konecny rematch, lets see how he will look in that one. If he looks good, I hope he will get a shot at another champion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.