Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Pavlik is a peice of shit..
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
JaRaNDa
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hccLcarUg
How does an overhyped, one-dimensional, ordinary looking, flemsy punching, chinny white trashed cunt get off?????
Bernard Hopkins isn't THAT GOOD?????
You were only his bitch for 36minutes!!..the NERVES!!!! lmfao
BigG
He sounds ridiculous but you give him a pass...that was right after the fight, he got his ass kicked pretty bad and right there he is very emotional..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 1 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]409000[/snapback]
He sounds ridiculous but you give him a pass...that was right after the fight, he got his ass kicked pretty bad and right there he is very emotional..

I agree, people tend to say stupid stuff after getting beat. I don't make too much of this.
BigG
I think calling him a piece of shit for that is a little extreme..lol
BigG
I think calling him a piece of shit for that is a little extreme..lol
BigG
Now we will have to see if "The Ghost" will be haunted by this performance. You can watch the painful replay when HBO shows it again on Saturday at midnight.

lol laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
Hey, it took years for Foreman to admit his loss to Ali.
JD
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Nov 1 2008, 11:22 PM) [snapback]408998[/snapback]
How does an overhyped, one-dimensional, ordinary looking, flemsy punching, chinny white trashed cunt get off?????

Fighters tend to make excuses and say ridiculous shit after their first loss...especially when it is so one-sided.

So what's your excuse for saying stupid, ignorant shit? What does the color of the guys skin have to do with anything? "White trash"?
caneman
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 1 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]409000[/snapback]

And he admitted he got his ass whipped too! The guy didn't even know what hit him & he wouldn't say that after watching the fight & I promise he has several times by now! For the record, I consider this a somewhat old video already!
D-MARV
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Nov 1 2008, 10:22 PM) [snapback]408998[/snapback]

You're trippin with alll the name calling...
Pavlik will rebound and he will do well @ 160!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 1 2008, 11:17 PM) [snapback]409010[/snapback]
Hey, it took years for Foreman to admit his loss to Ali.

Many years...It fucked him up mentally really really bad..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 2 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]409054[/snapback]
Stuff Pavlik. Pathetic excuses, it was straight after the fight fair enough. He still made excuses days after the fight, bad elbow and bronchitis. But straight after the fight looking straight at Hopkins, and saying "yes sir". Looking at him like a beaten kid.
Then after backstage, is like he isn't that crafty all he does is hold, blah blah blah.

Yeah,this is really pathetic..Hopkins didn't hold that much in the fight..There have been so many other fights that had 10 times more holding and no one lost a point..I think Hopkins shouldn't of lost the point for holding..Hopkins clinches were all strategy and not just for the hell of it or that he was too tired..I think when it comes to a strategic clinch,points shouldn't be lost unless it is too much..I mean,clinching is a part of boxing and you have to learn the proper way to clinch..The casual fan doesn't know this and think the guys are just hugging and end up asking people why are they doing that..For heavyweights(mostly the really tall or really big ones),they lose space to move and have no where to go but into a clinch(Lennox Lewis/V. Klitchko) since they have no punching room..

John Ruiz was somewhat strategy but to the most extreme and shouldn't be allowed..If he would of threw combos then if they got too close then clinch,that'd be different..He'd throw 1 and fall into the clinch soo he wouldn't get hit..Tua did this to him!!He got scarred to get hit after that if ya ask me..

Back to the point though,I'm really disappointed in Pavlik's response to losing this fight and lost a lot of my respect..Excuses are ok to a certain point,but ya can't keep coming up with more and acting like the other guy wasn't as good as he was because he had a hurt elbow..He needs to fuckin man up!!Micky Ward fucked his elbow up wayyyy more against Gatti than Pavlik's little clash of elbows in sparring and all he said was "I don't know,I don't know,my elbow"..hahaha..Ward is the man!!As I remember correctly,Ezzard Charles had his elbow pushed back up going into his bicep during one of the Walcott fights I believe..I'm pretty sure it was Walcott but it might of been against Joe Louis or Marciano though..Either way,he kept going in the fight and didn't complain about that shit after the fight..Incase you guys are wondering,it was from a punch that caused that to happen..
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Nov 1 2008, 11:22 PM) [snapback]408998[/snapback]

Yeah...I think you're a way bigger piece of shit for posting this than Pavlik or any other fighter is for trying to cope with a loss.

It amazes me that some boxing fans still act shocked when a fighter makes excuses following a loss. Does it really offend you? How many fighters can you think of that don't make excuses? You forget, this isn't just entertainment for these guys. It's their livelihood. Losing a high-profile fight can wind up costing a guy a hell of a lot of money.

Fuckin' ridiculous. Loser.
caneman
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Nov 2 2008, 06:01 PM) [snapback]409063[/snapback]
Yeah...I think you're a way bigger piece of shit for posting this than Pavlik or any other fighter is for trying to cope with a loss.

It amazes me that some boxing fans still act shocked when a fighter makes excuses following a loss. Does it really offend you? How many fighters can you think of that don't make excuses? You forget, this isn't just entertainment for these guys. It's their livelihood. Losing a high-profile fight can wind up costing a guy a hell of a lot of money.

Nuff said /thread
The CEO
How about when De La Hoya said he had fought Mayweather with not one, but TWO, torn rotator cuffs..?

THERE'S the turd....
BigG
And at least DLH could have given RICKY MARTIN a run for his money for best pop artist..

hardcore

caneman
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 2 2008, 08:04 PM) [snapback]409071[/snapback]
And at least DLH could have given RICKY MARTIN a run for his money for best pop artist..

hardcore

you high or something bro? drag.gif
BigG
What caneman you dont think DLH looks even slightly gay there? Even from 0:22-0:26?
KookedKrack
smh@ this shit when he was in bhop's face it was "yes sir" like he was talking to his pops, now all of a sudden its "he's not crafty........he not that good of a fighter" well if bhop isnt that good of a fighter what the fuck does that make pavlik's bitchmade ass?
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 2 2008, 08:00 PM) [snapback]409070[/snapback]
Ooops. I forgot the [/bam] tags at the end of previous post, lol.

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 2 2008, 08:04 PM) [snapback]409071[/snapback]

hardcore

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 2 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]409073[/snapback]
What caneman you dont think DLH looks even slightly gay there? Even from 0:22-0:26?

laugh.gif....good stuff.

Oscar is definitely more than "in touch" with his feminine side...maybe that's the main reason why real Mexicans don't like him....they are known to have a very low tolerance and natural disdain for effeminate men in their race....
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 2 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]409081[/snapback]
laugh.gif....good stuff.
Oscar is definitely more than "in touch" with his feminine side...maybe that's the main reason why real Mexicans don't like him....they are known to have a very low tolerance and natural disdain for effeminate men in their race....

I wish all races and ethnic groups were like that..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 2 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]409095[/snapback]
Yep that's what I said, but we have some broken Pavlik fans who are making excuses for his own piss poor excuses.

Also for the record, I am judging by looks and he could be a nice guy, but if I didn't know him from a bar of soap and someone was to say what are the chances this guy has trailer trash traits, I would think the chances are ok.
Not saying he is white trash, but watching him in the past and his whole entrance and image looks a little trashy. Came out with some heavy metal and in police uniform, and then when Hopkins punched him in the second, he did this lame thing with his mouth where he sticks his tongue out that a lot of these heavy metal musicians do. I imagine empty bourbon cans laying around the house and he probably has those long finger nails with lots of dirt under them.

hahahaha..Sounds like ya really got him figured out huh??I still like Pavlik but he needs to get to 160 again..He also needs to get back in the ring asap instead of letting this HUGE loss keep soaking in more and more..
Big Slim Sweet
No one seems broken up about Pavlik losing I just think it's weak to kick a guy when he's down and I'm saying so.

I don't get why people constantly catch feelings when a fighter tries to come up with an excuse for why he lost. It's part of sports. Who cares? Are you worried that if Pavlik says 'Hopkins ain't that good' that some stupid kid is going to see it and go through his whole life thinking Hopkins ain't that good and the integrity of boxing will be compromised?
caneman
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 2 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]409073[/snapback]

Very gay & I was wondering why it's even in this thread bro...what ever I missed though, I wish I never seen video or even see it in this thread! friends.gif It wasn't slightly gay, it was flaming gay!
buford54
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 2 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]409095[/snapback]
Yep that's what I said, but we have some broken Pavlik fans who are making excuses for his own piss poor excuses.

Also for the record, I am judging by looks and he could be a nice guy, but if I didn't know him from a bar of soap and someone was to say what are the chances this guy has trailer trash traits, I would think the chances are ok.
Not saying he is white trash, but watching him in the past and his whole entrance and image looks a little trashy. Came out with some heavy metal and in police uniform, and then when Hopkins punched him in the second, he did this lame thing with his mouth where he sticks his tongue out that a lot of these heavy metal musicians do. I imagine empty bourbon cans laying around the house and he probably has those long finger nails with lots of dirt under them.

Bourbon cans? What kind of bourbon do you drink, Fitz? wink.gif
I've yet to find bourbon in a can.

I guess this goes to show character. It's easy to say, "no excuses" when you've never lost. It's in losing that character is proven.
We'll have to see how he deals with this. I do hate that they are coming out with injury/sickness stories now. I doubt that Bob Arum would have risked his cash cow against Bernard Hopkins if he'd have thought he was less than 100%.

I'm really surprised they even made this fight? It was the dumbest possible fight. I seriously hope that whoever suggested and made this fight gets fired from Pavlik's camp.

Kelly had nothing to gain, and everything to lose...and he lost it in the worst possible way. He's gone from being one of the most feared punchers/baddest guy at 160 to being seen as a one-dimensional plodder.

Great match-making!

Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(buford54 @ Nov 3 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]409173[/snapback]
Kelly had nothing to gain, and everything to lose...and he lost it in the worst possible way.

To be fair he didn't have everything to lose. His titles weren't on the line, which his putrid corner took pains to remind him late in the fight.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 3 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]409197[/snapback]
They sell them pre-mixed down here.

yeah, we have those too, most with trash people though prefer really cheap beer and crystal meth.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 3 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]409197[/snapback]
They sell them pre-mixed down here.

I don't drink cause of boxing but if this was back in high school I'd still say that shit looks nasty as hell and don't even need to taste it to say its for the bums..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 3 2008, 07:58 PM) [snapback]409203[/snapback]
I don't drink cause of boxing but if this was back in high school I'd still say that shit looks nasty as hell and don't even need to taste it to say its for the bums..

laugh.gif Where is this thread going?
King Eugene
Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion.

Pavlik aint SHIT!
JaRaNDa
Forgot already who it was who questioned my 'white trash' comment, but it was nothing racial..it's not that he is white..it's that to me he looks like 'white trash'..nothing less..nothing more!

BigSlim - Yeah...I think you're a way bigger piece of shit for posting this than Pavlik or any other fighter is for trying to cope with a loss.

Just saw your post then...you ok man??..glass of water?? klenex?? Didn't mean to upset you hahaha!!! That's my 'opinion' on a fighter who I also strongly disagree with coments that 'peice of shit fighter' made after such a one-sided beating and call him out on it! SO if I'm a 'peice of shit' myself for thinking that so be it..I'm not as upset with your comments than you are over mine I made over a dude you don't even know on a personal level!

Why are you soo amazed?? people will make excuses all the time..but not to that extent on such a bad onesided loss! I think his comments were not so much excuses but his words were disrespectfully playing down Hopkins as a fighter which is more stupid and disrespectful than making excuses!! For Pavlik to be soo limited, unproven and overhyped as a fighter where does he get off saying Hopkins (top 3 best this era) is not 'that good' or not that 'crafty' when craftiness is what is getting soo far at this age!! 'ignorant comments' from Pavlik!

JD
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Nov 3 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]409242[/snapback]
Forgot already who it was who questioned my 'white trash' comment, but it was nothing racial..it's not that he is white..it's that to me he looks like 'white trash'..nothing less..nothing more!

It was me who called you on it.

And I will go a step further and call you the fact that you claim it is "nothing racial". You called him "white trash", that is quite clearly a racial remark...at least be a man about your ignorance and admit it, don't pretend you meant something else.
King Eugene
Oh lord...here we go again!

DING DING Round 1 lol
JD
No...no round 1.

Don't refer to a fighter as white trash...or any other assorted words describing various ethnicity's that we need not lay out for the ignoramuses.

If you want spew racist crap, there are plenty of other boards to go post at, because you won't last long here.
JaRaNDa
Sup JD..no pretending hear and i'll do my best to be a 'man' about it and tell you to take a step or 2 back instead and look at the bigger picture!! If you want me to admit my 'ignorant' comments were 'racial' your going to be sitting at the computer for a loonngg time! Pavlik looks like white trash!! I'll evan say it again for you..Pavlik is white trash!!
Now is that because he is white?? no!! it's because he looks like 'white trash'!! There a fucking MILLIONS of 'white' people who DON'T look like Pavlik..who looks like white trash!!

3King3 Posted Today, 02:46 AM
Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion.

Pavlik aint SHIT!
JD
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Nov 3 2008, 11:25 PM) [snapback]409250[/snapback]
Sup JD..no pretending hear and i'll do my best to be a 'man' about it and tell you to take a step or 2 back instead and look at the bigger picture!! If you want me to admit my 'ignorant' comments were 'racial' your going to be sitting at the computer for a loonngg time! Pavlik looks like white trash!! I'll evan say it again for you..Pavlik is white trash!!
Now is that because he is white?? no!! it's because he looks like 'white trash'!! There a fucking MILLIONS of 'white' people who DON'T look like Pavlik..who looks like white trash!!

No, I won't be sitting here long at all.

You are ignorant, and spewing racist crap, and you can do that elsewhere for a little while.
King Eugene
JD comes out with strong Jabs backing JaRanda up, but JaRanda follows up with a counter right along with a small flurry. JD answers with a hard hook...
JD
QUOTE(3King3 @ Nov 3 2008, 11:44 PM) [snapback]409258[/snapback]
JD comes out with strong Jabs backing JaRanda up, but JaRanda follows up with a counter right along with a small flurry. JD answers with a hard hook...

LOL...nah man, no back and forth at all.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 4 2008, 12:46 AM) [snapback]409259[/snapback]
LOL...nah man, no back and forth at all.

LOL ok, just trying to make it interesting thats all. I'm at work bored.
JD
QUOTE(3King3 @ Nov 3 2008, 11:48 PM) [snapback]409260[/snapback]
LOL ok, just trying to make it interesting thats all. I'm at work bored.

LOL...All good...I am sitting here watching this awful Monday Nighter because I am not in the mood to go to sleep.

King Eugene
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 4 2008, 12:51 AM) [snapback]409261[/snapback]
LOL...All good...I am sitting here watching this awful Monday Nighter because I am not in the mood to go to sleep.

Redskins Steelers? Who won? I got an alert to my phone saying Ben went down.
JD
QUOTE(3King3 @ Nov 3 2008, 11:54 PM) [snapback]409262[/snapback]
Redskins Steelers? Who won? I got an alert to my phone saying Ben went down.

Steelers blew them out...23-6. Leftwich was awesome in relief...love those Marshall guys.

Pitt's D was nasty.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 4 2008, 12:55 AM) [snapback]409263[/snapback]
Steelers blew them out...23-6. Leftwich was awesome in relief...love those Marshall guys.

Pitt's D was nasty.

I dont give a damn about Pittsburgh but I'm a Leftwich fan. He got me that one Marshall game in College when he led that comeback drive limping and his online had to carry him down the field. That was a classic, straight heart and courage right there.
JD
QUOTE(3King3 @ Nov 3 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]409264[/snapback]
I dont give a damn about Pittsburgh but I'm a Leftwich fan. He got me that one Marshall game in College when he led that comeback drive limping and his online had to carry him down the field. That was a classic, straight heart and courage right there.

That was absurd...he played on a broken ankle, Leftwich won over anyone who ever competed at anything with that.

Love the Marshall QB's...always will have a soft spot for Pennington.

As an aside, Mike Tomlin is the man - regardless whether you love or hate Pittsburgh.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 4 2008, 01:02 AM) [snapback]409265[/snapback]
That was absurd...he played on a broken ankle, Leftwich won over anyone who ever competed at anything with that.

Love the Marshall QB's...always will have a soft spot for Pennington.

As an aside, Mike Tomlin is the man - regardless whether you love or hate Pittsburgh.

Yea I like what Tomlin did to the organization. I'll never take anything from him.

I'm a Cowboys and Panthers fan. My Panthers are looking up but if Dallas line dont get right, I dont know what they are going to do.
JD
Cowher was a tough act to follow, and he has done a great job.

Dallas will be fine...they just need Romo back. Carolina is nasty, I just wish they would use Johnathon Stewart more...

On that note, I am out. Have a good night...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 3 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]409249[/snapback]
No...no round 1.

Don't refer to a fighter as white trash...or any other assorted words describing various ethnicity's that we need not lay out for the ignoramuses.

If you want spew racist crap, there are plenty of other boards to go post at, because you won't last long here.

I guess I see where you're coming from JD..I kinda think white trash could be in group of 4 different racist words for different groups..Spick,nigger,gook,and white trash would be the words..I would say cracker would be more of a white racist comment but when ya think about it ya only call someone one of those words if they are the type of person who might make their race look bad soo white trash could be another big one..I don't think Jaranda was trying to be racist but if it offended you in that way,he shouldn't of repeated it..That's some bullshit if you ask me..Ignorant for sure..

I am not a racist person at all and don't hang with people who are..I had some friends who started to become racist so I stopped chillin with em..It's stupid shit..I'm me and you're you..That's how I see it..It's all about the individual what they are..Ever since I was a little kid I had friends of all races soo maybe I just grew up the right way and in the right place..Stereotypes can hold true to some people but it sucks when you categorize people before even getting to know them..We've had wars over race and religion and it's pointless!!

Whatever though,those are my opinions..I hope we don't talk about this shit on here anymore..I'm here for boxing and don't give a shit who you are,if you like boxing the way that I do,we are cool!!SOOOO no more fuckin around,lets get back to boxing..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 4 2008, 02:23 AM) [snapback]409276[/snapback]
He got banned or suspended because he didn't admit he was wrong.

Jaranda did??
JonnyBlaze
He did deserve it for not admitting that shit and he kept saying it after JD was offended..
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 4 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]409276[/snapback]
He got banned or suspended because he didn't admit he was wrong.

Dang, gotta hate that LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.