Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holmes looking at options....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Top contenders right now..

The Prince
Rey Stefo
Jorge Alcarez
Teddy Butler
Carlton Leach
Evander Holyfield
Sky Talyor
VALUEV
Aaron Williams
Max Kellerman
Sawney Bean
Kinto Mulberry
Silus Lame

Holmes wants a tune up....Rey Stefo is a possibility before moving on to BIG fights.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 26 2008, 09:06 PM) [snapback]408399[/snapback]
We know what it is C.E.O....Larry Holmes PROMISES to give Prince a rematch after "Iron"....

Prince was at a high and he had a right to be...but he did underestimate Larry and lost a competitive one..

Wait a second....remember this....^^^

and what about the 45-9-1 future Hall of Famer, Lanky Gawn.....who has beaten or CAN beat everyone on that list....including The Prince when he's at his best....

BigG
Oh yeah...well, can we give Prince a tomato can and allow Holmes to fight Stefo? Prince is next...He earned it with his ass whooping over the credible Alcarez
The CEO
It's cool if Holmes wants a tuneup...but I'm just sayin'...The Prince has dibs, and Lanky Gawn is a force to be reckoned with.....it's all my fault Lanky isn't the champ right now....I chose to dedicate my focus to The Prince over him....
Blayde
Man Sefo is dangerous. I cant figure out how to beat this guy biggrin.gif His only nemesis seems to be Sawney Bean ...
BigG
lol I know, Stefo is a pretty bad man especially in first rounds.
BigJuicyHog
Sefo is as scary as they come. Getting out of the first against him is the real challenge.
Maxy
Yeah Sefo is the most dangerous heavyweight fighter out there....for 3 minutes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.