Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RJJ/Calzaghe PPV
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Elijah
I saw that Emanual Augustus is on the televised undercard anyone else know the rest of the fights?
thehype
Augustus vs. Figueroa
Judah vs. TBA (Ashley Theopane perhaps)
D-MARV
Zab Judah Vs Ernest Johnson
JD
It's only a 3 fight card?

I mean, the undercard is such shit...at least give us a 4th fight for some quantity.
JonnyBlaze
How Zab keeps making it on TV is beyond me..He is the man for always wanting to fight the best so it's good he is taking a 1 fight break from the elite but he can't beat the elite anyway anymore..
JD
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 4 2008, 07:47 PM) [snapback]409351[/snapback]
I see the logic in that, but sometimes the undercards can be that bad, I think the less is better and sometimes I just can't wait for the main event to start.

I hate when the card has dragged on a bit and all you want is the main event. The fight before it is for a world title and guys you don't care much for are fighting, and then you see they have no power and it's a 12 round fight. Man I hate that.

Yeah...well, I guess you can blame my desire for a 4th fight on the fact that I am from NY.

In the end, they will jam it with filler so the fighters take the ring at 11:15 my time the EARLIEST...so let me at least watch Dmitry Salita and laugh at how much he sucks.
salvador
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 4 2008, 08:47 PM) [snapback]409351[/snapback]
I see the logic in that, but sometimes the undercards can be that bad, I think the less is better and sometimes I just can't wait for the main event to start.

I hate when the card has dragged on a bit and all you want is the main event. The fight before it is for a world title and guys you don't care much for are fighting, and then you see they have no power and it's a 12 round fight. Man I hate that.

I totally agree. I'm so tired of waiting until midnight for the main event. It's absurd.

I'm happy for Agustus, but if he's going to be getting this kind of exposure at this point in his career, he should be fighting a serious contender like Berto or Cintron.
ROLL DEEP
Fuck the undercards.....I'm in England, so I have to stay up til like 2/3am to watch fights.

Let Zab get on TV and cause trouble, then I'm good to watch the main event. It's hard enough staying awake, let alone sitting about watching 5 or 6 warm-up bouts.

I didn't realise Zab was fighting though. Thats cool, I like watching him.
King Eugene
I hate the powerless fighters but all of these fights should be very entertaining.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.