Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chi-Town
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
Sup Chi-towners, this Friday at Cicero Stadium there are some pro fights goin on..I'll be there and Steve Forbes will be there as a guest..Also,next Friday my guy Junior will be having a fight there(90% sure)..He is pretty sure he has the fight but it always could get cancelled..I'll let ya guys know..

Check out the fights!!
Chi-Town
Cool....Good to know
WindyCityP
8 count puts on some decent shows. I've been to many over the last 2 years but Cicero Stadium is a dump!. I just wait for the cards at the Aragon Ballroom instead.
caneman
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 5 2008, 07:44 PM) [snapback]409506[/snapback]
Sup Chi-towners, this Friday at Cicero Stadium there are some pro fights goin on..I'll be there and Steve Forbes will be there as a guest..Also,next Friday my guy Junior will be having a fight there(90% sure)..He is pretty sure he has the fight but it always could get cancelled..I'll let ya guys know..

Check out the fights!!

I loved the 2 times I went there to see fights. It was a lot of fun & I really enjoyed myself. drinks.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(WindyCityP @ Nov 7 2008, 01:34 AM) [snapback]409714[/snapback]
8 count puts on some decent shows. I've been to many over the last 2 years but Cicero Stadium is a dump!. I just wait for the cards at the Aragon Ballroom instead.

The ballroom is nice!!
WindyCityP
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Nov 7 2008, 08:03 PM) [snapback]409754[/snapback]
The ballroom is nice!!

100 times better, not to mention right off the Lawrence red line uptown, wrigley......go party right after. Cicero all you got is the fight and then go home.
JonnyBlaze
Did anyone else go to the fights??They were real good actually..If any of ya went I was the dude in the red shirt chillin with Steve Forbes for a long ass time..Steve is a cool dude in person..He is really down to earth..He said he'll be fighting in the Chi in Feb. next year..We had a really good liver shot KO at the fights and there was a couple guys who definitely impressed me..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.