Who wins and Why?
The CEO
Mismatch.

Money easy.
Douchebag
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 6 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]409598[/snapback]
Mismatch.

Money easy.

I'll Manny a shot at 135 but other than that it's Floyd all the way.
JonnyBlaze
Yup,everyone has this right..Floyd would win very easy..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 6 2008, 06:23 PM) [snapback]409661[/snapback]
IMO, Pacquiao didn't even beat Marquez at 135, he isn't beating a bigger and better Mayweather.

Pac-man and Marquez were 130 in their last fight..Marquez has only fought at 35 once..In the last Marquez fight I think Pac-man took it by a point as I remember..Marquez looked good when he tried to trade with Pac-man but really didn't do him any good in the long run and Pac-man would do better when they were going toe-to-toe almost everytime..I liked Marquez's warrior spirit though..He isn't known to be the "mexican warrior" that Morales or Barrera were but I think he should be put in that category even though he didn't go all out most the time on the inside and for the most part only would when he had to..Yet,when he would swing away with someone,he would look amazing doing it..

I'm really upset we never got a Morales/Marquez fight..Any opinions on who ya thought would of won and why??
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 6 2008, 07:20 PM) [snapback]409673[/snapback]
You are correct, and just made my argument even stronger. 135 would be even worse.

Exactly,when talking about Floyd that is..
D-MARV
The fight would look like Hatton-Mayweather IMO...

Pacquiao would be aggressive in the early rounds while Maywether stayed calm and throw afew pot shots here and there! BUt the middle rounds Mayweather would pick it up and Stop him!
STEVENSKI
Why should this even be discussed. As a fantasy fight it just plain sux unless you love lapping up PBF man juice & rubbing it in your eyes to further blind yourself.

If we are talking about a fantasy fight which this is then why not put a real 135lb fighter in the fantasy ring like Duran.

Duran vs PBF = Duran all the way at any weight from 135-154.
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 9 2008, 07:59 PM) [snapback]410068[/snapback]
Why should this even be discussed. As a fantasy fight it just plain sux unless you love lapping up PBF man juice & rubbing it in your eyes to further blind yourself.

If we are talking about a fantasy fight which this is then why not put a real 135lb fighter in the fantasy ring like Duran.

Duran vs PBF = Duran all the way at any weight from 135-154.

No Mas!

Floyd Would dance circles around him until he quit!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Nov 10 2008, 08:18 PM) [snapback]410215[/snapback]
No Mas!

Floyd Would dance circles around him until he quit!

You really are delusional aren't you. Who has PBF fought that even begins to compare to Duran for sheer skill, natural ability & aggression as well as a ability to be comfortable at any weight between 135-160?

Who has Duran fought that was at PBF's level of skill & at a minimum remained competitive bearing in mind that Durans best opponents were all bigger than him & started boxing at higher weights.

BigG
I think Floyd could have beaten Duran...it would have been a trilogy IMO
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 11 2008, 01:21 AM) [snapback]410321[/snapback]
I think Floyd could have beaten Duran...it would have been a trilogy IMO

No f*cking way Mayweather beats Duran. F*CK NO.

D-MARV
Mayweather Could have beaten Duran... It would be close though either way.

Stevenski,
You should know when I'm bullshittin'.... I know Money wouldn't Dance circles around Duran. If he couldn't do it against Castillo what would drive me to think he could do against an all time great like Duran?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.